PROFESSIONAL CARPET CLEANING SERVICES

Founded 1992 • With Angi since August 2006

Been in business since 1992. Service the tri- city areas. ADDTL ADDR: 9181 IVY SPRING CT, MECHANICSVILLE, VA 23116....

1 Man and a Bucket LLC

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Must see property before we can offer a quote!

Pro Steam Cleaning & Carpet Cleaning Service

Pro Steam uses one of the best commercial grade high flow hot steam cleaning systems ever made. The process is also referred to as a hot water extracting. Your carpet will normally dry completely in 2 to 4 hours! We offer Same Day Service, Evenings and Weekends. No additional fee! We can also re-arrange or move furniture out of room for a better clean! It’s recommended that you get your carpet professionally cleaned every 3 to 6 months or more depending on the amount of traffic you home receives. A store bought shampooer is only meant to help maintain your carpets in between getting them professionally cleaned. They don't operate efficiently, lacking enough suction power to really extract the entire amount of soap and water they use resulting in residue being left behind this will cause carpet to quickly soil again. If you've been thinking about getting your carpet or upholstery cleaned lately or the thought of maybe replacing your carpets just give me a call. We do real good work for the best results possible. Many of our customers are impressed at the results!

Simply Clean Carpet & Upholstery

Simply Clean Carpet & Upholstery is an small locally owned and operated business. Owners Kenny Epps and Trent Walker both have over 20 years experience in residential and commercial carpet, upholstery, tile, area rugs and stone cleaning. Earning Angie's List (2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 & 2015) Super Service Award FIVE YEARS IN A ROW, speaks for the kind of cleaning experience you can expect. Call us and we will give you an honest accurate quote on your cleaning needs. Thank you

Offers by Simply Clean Carpet & Upholstery on Angi

01/30/2017

Have used this company numerous times. Would not use anyone else. Great job and very professional.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaned in family room, dining room, hallways, and bedrooms.

05/07/2014

Description of Work
Cleaned all my carpet, couches, chairs and area rugs. Did excellent job. Hove used for approx. 8 years.

03/01/2013

They were excellent. I have used them before. They are very polite. They are on time. They have an excellent service, above and beyond. They showed up on time. They were nice and they did what they said they were going to do, which is increasingly rare these days. So they delivered quality service.

Description of Work
I used Professional Carpet Cleaning Services to clean my carpets.

09/30/2010

Moving things gave me an opportunity to decide whether to put them back or, in the case of boxes, books or papers, whether I should take this opportunity to do some sorting and throwing away. Of course I had to put all of the things back after the carpet dried. The man explained what he was going to do and why (which was of interest to me). I liked the job they did and it was less expensive than I...

Description of Work
They steam cleaned two large bedrooms, study (I also moved the plastic piece that the desk chair rolls on), living room, burber carpet in a bathroom, hallway and stairs, which are fully carpeted (not just runners). I moved all of the small things, off the floor and vacuumed the areas before they came, as they asked. They moved any large items themselves and put something under the legs of furniture that had to stay in the room after they moved them and cleaned under them. They did not move the beds and did not clean under them very far. They asked me if this was alright and I said yes.

07/15/2010

He is very flexible and very professional. It is very good to work with him. We make the key available to him and he does the cleaning. He does a really great job. We had one house that had very poor carpeting and he could not get it completely cleaned but other than that he has done a great job. It had more to do with the quality of the carpet rather than the quantity of his work. He charges $250...

Description of Work
Professional Carpet Cleaning Services has cleaned carpets for us several times. He will probably be coming again this week. He may have come out to clean the carpets at one of our tenant’s places because he is a provider that we have on our approved list. The last time he did work for us was probably about two years ago. He usually comes out between July and September.

Category carpet cleaners

Carpet Cleaning Charge by the area . Clean Tile floors ,Vynal floors , Hardwood floors. Clean furniture sofas chairs. Pet treatment for odor and stains.

No 24 hour service