KEY KOPY SAFE & LOCK INC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since August 2006

OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS. CHARGES BY THE HOUR. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. ASK ABOUT ANGIE'S LIST DISCOUNT. ...

The Flying Locksmiths - Central Virginia

The Flying Locksmiths - Central Virginia is a full service, mobile residential and commercial locksmith company. We perform tasks from re-keys/master key systems to repair/replacement of door locking hardware, door closers, panic/exit devices and door hinges. We are fully insured and licensed/background checked through Virginia Dept of Criminal Justice Services. We are here, when you need us, entirely at your convenience and we look forward to providing you with the best service possible!

American Lock & Key, Inc.

American Lock & Key has been loyally serving the city of Richmond, Virginia and many surrounding areas for over 30 years. We have grown into a well-established and trustworthy full service Richmond locksmith organization that can help anyone with all locksmith needs from simply unlocking your vehicle, home, or business to supplying and servicing safes, commercial grade hardware, architectural hardware, and all of your automatic door needs. Barry Wilson is the owner of American Lock & Key; a quality assured professional and reliable Richmond Locksmith Company. Find us on Angie's List, Facebook, or at our Google-Plus Page. We look forward to helping you out in your time of need, our expert installers are licensed and professional, ready 24/7 for commercial, residential, safe, automatic door, and automotive work. We are confident we can help you with any service request you may have.

Johnny the Locksmith

Whether you’re locked out of your home or need to upgrade the locks in your house, we can help. Our expert locksmiths have the tools and training to pop open all kinds of residential door locks as well as install and repair locking systems commonly used in homes. We make sure that you never have to doubt the safety of your home again.

08/17/2006

He was very good and I was satisfied with the job he did. He was professional and polite and I would highly recommend him. I kept his card, in case I need him again. He came out right away and he was quick and very experienced.

Description of Work
I was locked out of my house, so the locksmith came by and made a key for my front door, so I could get in.

Category locksmith

DEADBOLT INSTALLATION, LOCK REKEYING SERVICES, KEY DUPLICATION SERVICES, EMERGENCY UNLOCK SERVICE FOR HOMES AND VEHICLES, CAR KEY REPLACEMENT, LOCK REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT, HIGH SECURITY LOCKS AND LOCKING SYSTEMS, COMPLETE PHYSICAL SECURITY AND SECURITY SURVEYS.