Dominion Lock & Security

Founded 1976 • With Angi since September 2006

Superior customer service and quality products are our priority at Dominion Lock And Security, Inc. of Mechanicsville, VA. We are a family-owned and operated business that has been securing your family, home, and business since 1975. 12 employees, no subs, cost is determined by job, travel charges do apply. Additional contact name - Holli Carroll. Additional email - hcarroll@dominionlock.com...

The Flying Locksmiths - Central Virginia

The Flying Locksmiths - Central Virginia is a full service, mobile residential and commercial locksmith company. We perform tasks from re-keys/master key systems to repair/replacement of door locking hardware, door closers, panic/exit devices and door hinges. We are fully insured and licensed/background checked through Virginia Dept of Criminal Justice Services. We are here, when you need us, entirely at your convenience and we look forward to providing you with the best service possible!

American Lock & Key, Inc.

American Lock & Key has been loyally serving the city of Richmond, Virginia and many surrounding areas for over 30 years. We have grown into a well-established and trustworthy full service Richmond locksmith organization that can help anyone with all locksmith needs from simply unlocking your vehicle, home, or business to supplying and servicing safes, commercial grade hardware, architectural hardware, and all of your automatic door needs. Barry Wilson is the owner of American Lock & Key; a quality assured professional and reliable Richmond Locksmith Company. Find us on Angie's List, Facebook, or at our Google-Plus Page. We look forward to helping you out in your time of need, our expert installers are licensed and professional, ready 24/7 for commercial, residential, safe, automatic door, and automotive work. We are confident we can help you with any service request you may have.

Johnny the Locksmith

Whether you’re locked out of your home or need to upgrade the locks in your house, we can help. Our expert locksmiths have the tools and training to pop open all kinds of residential door locks as well as install and repair locking systems commonly used in homes. We make sure that you never have to doubt the safety of your home again.

04/13/2015

Very smooth, friendly service. Prompt.

Description of Work
The lock on my cedar chest was jammed. They were able to un-jam the lock and open it.

01/26/2015

Came on time, worked efficiently, charged a reasonable price. Would recommend and use again.

Description of Work
Changed all the locks on our new house and shed.

11/26/2014

Absolutely great from start to finish. From scheduling to service everything was up to par. Will recommend and use again!

Description of Work
Rekey new home

10/15/2013

Very smooth process and very professional. Called first thing in the morning. They were here within the hour. It took him less then one minute to unlock the door. We are a repeat customer. These guys are great!

Description of Work
Lockout service

10/09/2013

He was good, quick and competent. Work was done as asked and at the time agreed upon. No problems have arriven from the work. We were happy with the results.

Description of Work
Installed a new lock and changed the key of an old lock.

08/20/2013

Installation was clean and efficient. Technician took time to make sure I was satisfied with the work.

Description of Work
Install deadbolts

08/15/2013

The rep from Dominion was genuine and professional. He did an excellent job, and I was able to schedule an appointment w/o delay. I purchased the deadbolts, but the company can provide them for a fee. They also make additional keys on site that work w/o the hassle of back and forth to the store to make certain the key works.

Description of Work
Rekeying of locks and the addition of deadbolts to our new home.

08/08/2013

I called Dominion on a Saturday morning and was pleasantly surprised to learn that they would be able to have a technician out to our house later that day. I requested a call when the technician was on his way, which I received, and was able to arrive just as he was. The technician was clearly very knowledgeable about the different types of locks in our home and was able to provide recommendations...

Description of Work
Rekeyed locks on 5 doors in our new house and changed a deadbolt.

04/26/2013

Dominion Lock and Security did a great job. The guy they sent, his name was Adam, he was very nice. When he got there he thought it was going to be a simple job and then he was like, oh, they didn't tell me. And I said this is what I told them. I told them it was an old door and everything. And he didn't know until he got there. And then he said, okay; and then he regrouped really quickly. I said ...

Description of Work
I wanted a more secure lock on the door. It was a old door. He took the old locks off and retrofitted it. I believe the lock is secure now.

04/16/2013

They do a great job and I will continue to use them

Description of Work
I have had Dominion Lock & Security, Inc.do quite a bit of qork for me.

Category locksmith

Residential Locks & Safes, Locks Rekeyed, Dead Bolts Installed, Deposit, Fireproof Items, Money, Gun, Media Items. Commercial, Electronic Access, Panic Hardware, Metal Doors & Frames, Master Key Systems, CCTV, Card Access Systems, Upgrades - Key To Cards, Builders Hardware, Architectural Wood Doors, Key Control, Higher Security Locks.