Childress Construction

Founded 1998 • With Angi since March 2014

Childress Construction was established in 1998. Proudly serving the Richmond area, we have grown our business based on our integrity, reliability, 110% customer satisfaction, and most of all honesty....

Miguel Rodriguez, LLC

We have the experience and dedication to do the job right the first time! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call to schedule an estimate today!

DanDale Fence

here are dozens of fence companies out there, so why would anyone choose us over them? We have come to find out that many customers who have used contractors typically have bad to average customer service. Our goal at DanDale is to provide exceptional customer service! From the day we give our presentation to the day we fulfill the contract, we work to provide a great experience for you so that when your friends ask about us, then you’re glad to share your experience. Our focus is to work as a team. When our crews work with you, we encourage one another to work together to take care of our customers. We are transparent with the quality of materials, timing, and meeting your expectations as best as possible.

Dubon Fencing LLC

Dubon Fencing provides many different types of fence styles. From a privacy wood fence to vinyl, aluminum, chain link, and wire mesh fence. We’ve got you covered.

02/06/2009

I was pleased that the person who gave me the estimate (the owner) followed and supervised the crew through the completion of the work. The workmen were polite and worked cleanly. I received exactly what I was promised.

Description of Work
On 1/12/09, the two man crew repaired or replaced the roof shingles as requested, they also evaluated the other problems, showed them to me and gave me a firm price to correct them. The leak leaked no more! On 1/14/09, the three man crew tore-out and seamlessly replaced the wooden posts and rails on my front porch with more durable materials to my specifications. They hauled away all debris. All was completed within six hours.

Category remodeling

We specialize in additions, custom built PVC and wood decks, fences, pergolas, sunrooms, gazebos, and all of your home improvement needs!

ask for details