BALDUCCI ADDITIONS & RMDLNG

With Angi since June 2010

A.B. Electrical Services LLC

A.B. Electrical Services LLC

licensed master electrician. A decade of experience in the trade. Residential and commercial service and installation. Professional in all areas of customer service and quality of work provided. Labor rates are cut in half compared to the competitors.

05/21/2017

Top 3 things wrong out of several- footings poured in wrong place, pipes frozen and cut, using sump pump as a bathroom.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Renovation and insurance reconstruction

CATEGORY electrician,flooring contractor,remodeling,home remodeling

01/06/2017

They did a great job! Whatever minor adjustments needed made afterwards aren't even worth mentioning. Their customer service was amazing. They were easy to work with, easy to reach, and they always showed up on time. They did an excellent job managing their external vendors. It was a great group!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They built my new custom home for me.

CATEGORY home builders

09/28/2015

This was one of the best contractors we have had. They were very accommodating and I was able to complete some of the work myself. The process started with the Quotation. Balducci worked with me to select the services I needed. After we signed the contract, the work was scheduled. We were installing a bathroom on the second floor where there was no plumbing. On the first day, I expected some of th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing and electrical for bathroom remodeling

CATEGORY electrician,remodeling,home remodeling

01/26/2015

Cameron Hopper has been our go-to person for this project and he has been outstanding! He's done a lot of hand-holding and worked when it was convenient for us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They are making our home ADA compliant. We've been working with them for about a month. They're bumping out a 1/2 bath and extending the bath to put in a wheelchair accessible shower with an ADA compliant commode. They're also taking up the tiles and putting down hardwoods to remove thresholds. They're putting in some new light fixtures and doing some painting.

CATEGORY electrician,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

06/12/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel and new hardwood floors in kitchen and family room. Probably higher than others but they were reliable and did the job requested and we are happy with the results.

CATEGORY electrician