Vienna Hot Tubs & Patio

With Angi since April 2011

See website for additional service area. Additional DBA - ViennaHotTubsandPatio.com...

JP Landscaping Inc

At JP Landscaping Inc, We take care to provide our customers high quality services personalized for their unique needs. We are available to take your order 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our staff members are professional, courteous and efficient.

Offers by JP Landscaping Inc on Angi
Mottern Masonry Design

Mottern Masonry Design is a Northern Virginia company with 20+ years of experience in the Masonry field. A benchmark in the masonry field, Mottern Masonry Design and all its employees strive to provide you with outstanding craftsmanship & durability, innovative ideas, exceptional customer service, and a beautiful end product. We specialize in creating custom walkways, stone & brick stoops, patios, fireplace profiles, chimney caps, and repairs of all sizes. We combine the ideas of our potential customers with our experience and expertise to create unique results that are a step above our competition. Award winning.

Diversified Contractors LLC

Customer satisfaction comes first, which is why the owner is present throughout most of the construction and installation. We love what we do and we put that care into each project. We have hundreds of satisfied customers in MD, DC and Northern Virginia who will be more than happy to provide references. From simple and humble patios to vast and spacious landscapes, we always bring sophistication. Great or small, every endeavor is an honor to us and your exquisite taste is our passion.

06/29/2020

Lisa G.

What started out very promising went bad in the end. I had been working with Tim on installing a new pump for my client's hot tub, he ordered it and it was delivered to him. I had to cancel the first appointment to install the pump due to a scheduling conflict. I rescheduled, but then COVID hit. I kept in touch with Tim every two weeks to see if they were working yet and he said once Washington DC and Maryland opened back up he'd be down to install it and we were at the top of the list for appointments. After Dc and Maryland were open for about a week, I called Tim to schedule the pump install. For some reason he gave me three different reasons why he couldn't make an appointment, the traffic is bad, the city was still closed (it wasn't) and the craziest one being he was afraid of the riots in DC (my client's house is no where near any of the recent protests have been) Bottom line, he never had any intention of coming into DC to install the pump. He led me on for over 3 months. I was given his contact from Saratoga Spas as an authorized repair company. I have let them know as well their unwillingness to travel anywhere outside of Vienna.

Description of Work
Hot tub pump repair

Category pool cleaners,furniture sales

07/26/2017

Robert S.

On time, and got everything promised. Very good service and answering phone questions after the sale.

Description of Work
Purchased Hot Tub and got trained on Hot Tub Maintenance

Category pool cleaners,swimming pools

06/10/2017

Amy B.

We bought a full patio set from them years ago - there were some issues with the condition of the initial delivery. We worked with them to make it right and eventually all was fine. About a year later one of the chairs we ordered needed to be replaced (nothing to do with construction of chair) we reached out and requested a replacement. We never got the right chair. It has been over a year and with numerous calls to Vienna Hot tub we don't get return calls. We would still very much like to replace the chair as having one different from the entire set is frustrating. This has gone on entirely too long. Holding out hope they will see this and help us to correct the situation.

Category furniture sales

09/16/2016

Norman M.

Had to call several times to get someone to return my call. Would have given up at that point but finding someone to repair hot tubs is difficult in this area, apparently. They finally came out and determined I had a bad recirculating pump. Had one in his truck, which he installed, but it turned out it was a bad pump. $150 service call. 4 weeks later and two more phone calls, they came back and installed the new pump. Charged $300 for the pump and another $150 call. I don't feel as though I should have had to pay for the 2nd service call since if the 1st pump had worked, I would not have had to. He said it wasn't his fault either, but it is HIS supplier, and that is partly why we pay professional fees, because professionals stand by their parts and labor. If you use this supplier and he supplies you with defective parts, that's between you and him and the customer should not have to pay. Light was never fixed; nozzles never attended to. A phone call left me with either accepting the cost as is or of him coming out and taking out the pump and returning my money. But then I've just had a big waste of time and am back to square one. So for now, I've swallowed the cost, but will not be using them again in the future.

Description of Work
Hot tub light kept going into blinking mode and would not work. Had to re-set. Light did not work, several jets were missing nozzles.

07/30/2016

George N.

Vienna delivered the Spa on time, and the hook-up and start-up went perfectly. Since then, we continue to deal with them annually for service and supplies. The Sundance Spa continues to be a source of pleasure for us, with no maintenance or other issues. Charlie Hyink, the proprietor of Vienna is a solid source of good information about the chemistry and maintenance of the Spa, and gives advice when requested on all kinds of tips and hints on keeping the spa running well, even though the purchase was made four years ago! It is a pleasure to deal with such a high quality and supportive dealership.

Description of Work
We purchased an upper end Model 880 Sundance Hot Tub from Vienna Hot Tubs in late 2012, and have had it periodically serviced by them ever since. We also buy spa chemicals when the need arises from Vienna Hot Tubs, as well as Patio Furniture..

Category pool cleaners,swimming pools

10/13/2015

Ronald V.

Friendly, professional service

Description of Work
hot tub repair

09/14/2015

Robert W.

Process was excellent, all the way through. As a "newbie" to the hot tub world, I did not want to buy something that would become an eyesore in 5 years due to poor quality. There are TONS of hot tubs out there, and the learning curve is pretty steep to understand what is what, who is who, and why. These gentlemen don't "sell" hot tubs, they sell their extensive experience in both the professional realm of the business, and their personal experiences with decades of ownership history. Could I have bought a cheaper hot tub than the one I bought (an industry favorite)? Sure. Would I have solved the request for not wanting a piece of broken "yard art" in 5 years? Doubtful. But, given the service these guys provide, I am absolutely 110% confident they'll make sure that never happens. You can't buy what they sell at a big-box store, and given the price tags across the board and somewhat complexity of the devices, matched by the extreme conditions they'll live in outdoors, you really need the advice and guidance of the experienced to make the right choice. Vienna Hot Tub IS that store, if you want my opinion. So much so, that we're now moving to a new home nearby and these guys are going to handle moving the tub, storing the tub, and redelivering the tub to the new home for us! Now that's service! If you're an experienced hot tub owner, then you already know all of this and how good these guys are. But if you're new to the hot tub world, do yourself a favor and go talk with Charlie or David before you buy a hot tub. There's no sales pressure. They'll teach you what you need to know to make sure you're buying something that is worth the money, regardless if it's one of theirs or not. I think you'll find what I found, which is there are gimmicks that will last a few years, and then there are substantial pieces of machinery that have the documented histories of lasting 10+ years with minimal maintenance, for not that much more in cost (or even lower costs). If you live in the DC area in general, then these are the folks you need to talk to if you're interested in a hot tub.

Description of Work
Provided accurate guidance and excellent service for the acquisition, delivery, and installation of our new Sundance hot tub.

08/26/2015

James B.

Arrived on time as promised. Courteous and extremely responsive to my questions and requests. Work was thoroughly thought through beforehand as to not make mistakes. Installation was smooth. I would most definitely recommend Vienna Tubs again!

Description of Work
Removed old spa and plumbing, extensive wooden deck reconfiguration, installed new SPA, completed cleanup and hauled away old spa and trash to dump. Work crew consisted of 4 men.

08/03/2015

Geoff S.

very responsive and on time delivery.

Description of Work
cleaned restarted hot tub

01/22/2015

Danielle D.

We had a hard time getting the actual installation or getting information on when the system was coming in or when it could get installed. We had a frustrating experience but then that was resolved; they have been very good- you go in and they train you on how to use chemicals and stuff. The communication on when the unit was going to be here was not that great and it was frustrating because we had to deal with the electrician and they all needed to be here on the same day.

Description of Work
We bought a hot tub from Vienna Hot Tubs & Patio and they installed it for us.

Vienna Hot Tubs & Patio

With Angi since April 2011

1524 Spring Hill Rd

Mc Lean, VA 22102

Hot tubs, accessories & spas, outdoor furniture & fire pits.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available