ALL SURFACE EXTERIOR CLEANING

Founded 1994 • With Angi since October 2007

1915 B CHAIN BRIDGE RD STE 36

Mc Lean, VA 22102

2 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEES. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER-HOURS SERVICE....

07/03/2009

barry R.

see comment above

Description of Work
I'm going to get right to the point on this experience. You Angies List, should be ashamed of yourself for showing an "A" rating for this company. An "A" rating should mean only the best. The quality of the work was mediocre and the professionalism was in the toilet. Now I will question any company you show with an "A" rating. Shame on you

06/29/2009

B B.

Mr. Most called back promptly, arranged to do powerwashing of siding and deck staining when weather permitted. He was easy to reach by phone, and responsive. Showed up to do the washing with an assistant, then came back a day or two later to stain the deck. Only complaint with the washing is that water came into garage, and water/dirt washed under porch door onto porch carpet. Deck looks better after staining, though unfortunately it rained hard less than twelve hours after the stain was done. (Assistant had cautioned not to walk on deck for 24 hours after staining, but Mr. Most said dry enough after an hour not to wash off.)

Description of Work
House power-washed, wood deck stained.

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters

06/12/2009

STEVEN H.

I found them in Angie's list. They did a great job and I don't have any complaints. They had slight trouble starting the work as the equipment broke down, but they fixed it within 15 minutes and finished the work on time. The work was outstanding.

Description of Work
All Surface Exterior Cleaning power washed the roof and siding of my house.

Category pressure washing

06/09/2009

Mary J.

I called Tom on Friday after a heavy rainstorm pinpointed a major gutter clog. He scheduled for early Monday afternoon, and confirmed Monday morning that he'd be here around 1:00 or 2:00. He actually got here a little earlier, which was nice, and had all the gutters and drainspouts re-cleared in less than half an hour. Good, efficient, personable service.

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters

05/10/2009

Robyn W.

We left our name and phone numbers. Our calls were never returned.

Description of Work
Called and left messages asking for a quote for pressure washing our home. We wanted the siding and the gutters cleaned.

Category pressure washing

04/04/2009

Claire B.

I called Mr. Most on Wednesday to request a quote. He arrived the same afternoon and priced the job. Good price and offered to do the job the following day. They arrived promptly, completed the washing the following day. They returned 48 hours later (after the deck had dried) and applied the waterproofing and stain. Everything looks beautiful. It's a joy to work with a company that does the work when they say they will, at a good quality and for the price quoted. GREAT JOB.

Description of Work
Pressure washed house, deck and roof. Stained and waterproofed deck.

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters

04/01/2009

William G.

Following my phone call, the company visited and provided an estimate within 2 days. The work was completed 2 days after that. I couldn't be more pleased with the performance and the result. Top notch!

Description of Work
Power-washed roof to remove moss build-up. Power washed siding (1-side). Power washed concrete patio.

Category pressure washing, roof cleaning

03/19/2009

ANITA F.

I would not recommend this company to others. I will not be hiring him.

Description of Work
He came out to do the estimate for me and I was not impressed with him. He was rude and abrupt and had a hard time understanding the job that I wanted to complete. He kept wanting to clean the siding, but I only wanted the roof cleaned. He showed up several days late for the estimate. It took him about a week to return my call and has yet to offer me any referrals, which I asked him for.

Category roof cleaning

01/29/2009

John H.

Tom and crew arrived when they said they would and finished in 1-2 hours. Tom also reset a drain spout that had moved while he was up on the roof.

Description of Work
Had all gutter cleaned, reset a drain spout that had moved

12/11/2008

Susan N.

Very prompt and professional service.

Description of Work
Cleaned out all gutters on 2-story house.

11/19/2008

SONIA S.

This was a positive experience with this company. A crew of two came and they were polite, pleasant and very thorough. They were responsive to my call and came the same day. They did a good clean-up and we have no complaints.

Description of Work
They flushed out and clean all the gutters on our house.

11/09/2008

Marissa R.

He said he would come by the next day to perform the job. He did not. It did rain that day, so I gave him the benefit of the doubt. But the following day was sunny and 75 degrees. He never showed again and never called to give an explanation. We called him back and told him not to come at all.

Description of Work
Called on 11/05. Spoke with Tom and asked to have gutters cleaned and inspected.

10/08/2008

Gail S.

They came out the same day that I called them. They cleaned up really well and did a good job. They were done very quickly. They were very professional and I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
They came out and did my gutter cleaning on both stories of my house.

09/30/2008

Victoria C.

It didn't. I called Tom on 9/24 to request a gutter cleaning. I had gotten his name off Angies List and he seemed to have good reviews. He told me he would come the next day in the afternoon. When he didn't show by 5 p.m., I called him. He apologized and said he would be there the next day. The next day was overcast in the morning, but it didn't rain until mid-afternoon. I thought maybe the rain was an issue, so gave him the benefit of the doubt, although he never called me. To this day, nearly a week later, he has never called.

Description of Work
None.

09/29/2008

Cynthia M.

Very prompt responses to all calls. Arrival times on target. Excellent work for both gutter cleaning and for power washing. Very fair prices. Will definitely call again.

Description of Work
Called to have gutters cleaned. Arrived on the day of call. Could not perform work until next day due to high level of gutters and need for an extra worker. Also performed power washing a couple of days later.

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing

09/15/2008

jamie M.

Experience was great at first and an appointment was made, until I called to confirm the time for appt. Technician then told me that he "does not usually provide appointment times" rather just shows up. How does someone just show up at your house to do work without a confirmed appointment? Technician really did not seem to be interested in the job and told me "forget it - I am not working for you" when I asked him to schedule a time to be there. I would not recommend this "professional" to clean dishes in a dishwasher much less something attached to the house. Owner needs a class in customer service unless he simply does not need new business.

Description of Work
Company was hired to perform gutter cleaning.

09/12/2008

Kathleen R.

Tom and his assistant came out to our home 2 days after we spoke. He cleaned out our gutters and downspouts and removed all of the debris. He then took a look at an exterior drain in the areaway on the side of our basement which had flooded the previous weekend. He offered to flush out the drain to see if he could help open it up. This was a pleasant addition to our service and provided us with excellent information.

Description of Work
Tom cleaned out our gutters and downspouts, cleaned up the debris, and flushed out a clogged exterior drain.

09/10/2008

RAYMOND E.

Job well done. Timely, on budget.

Description of Work
Fence cleaning and deck clean out plus pressure washed stoop.

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing

09/09/2008

Anne F.

I called, spoke with Tom Most and scheduled the work for the next day. He and an assistant came in the time frame we agreed on, did a very thorough job, and cleaned up,leaving our driveway and deck looking better than before he started. The roof, which had been very mossy and discolored, looks like new. We agreed on a higher price ($25 more) than the estimate because there was moss in a larger area than I realized. Very pleasant and polite.

Description of Work
Cleaned moss and mildew off roof of our car port.

Category roof cleaning

08/23/2008

Brenda W.

The person I spoke to was very professional. I indicated the days I would be home from work but was told it was not necessary for me to be home. They would come within the week, clean the gutters and leave a bill in my door. They never showed.

Description of Work
None.

08/11/2008

Lia-Beth M.

Very well. Called and gutters were cleaned the next day.

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters. Two story colonial house

05/28/2008

ELAINE Q.

Called for an appointment on Tuesday evening. They were able to clean the gutters the next morning. The crew arrived on time, they knocked on the door first to ensure my dogs were safely inside before starting the cleaning. They quickly and efficiently cleaned the gutters and cleaned up the debris afterwards. At the conclusion they recommended overhanging tree branches be removed in the fall and gave me a price quote for that service as well. They were timely, courteous and pleasant to work with.

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters on a 2 story Cape Cod style residence.

03/21/2008

Dan J.

I was very satisfied and will secure his services in the future.

Description of Work
I called Tom on a Sunday afternoon and he scheduled a visit the next day. He gave me quote over the phone I was satisfied with. He would clean the gutters and requested I leave a check on the door for payment. When I got home that evening, the gutters were cleaned and the mess cleaned up. No complaints.

10/31/2007

Mary B.

Called for an appointment, returned call and came the next day. Cleaned gutters without standing on the roof.

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters.

Solution Painting Inc

Super Service Award winner from 2007-2021! We are a professional painting contractor and home improvement serving Virginia, DC and the surrounding areas. Our company has been the leading painting service provider for the community for more than 20 years. Additional email - office@solutionpaintingva.com. People have learned to associate our name with professionalism and high quality services, and we never disappoint. That is what makes us the preferable choice when it comes to painting companies in the area. We’re a fully licensed, insured and bonded. Count on us for all your painting needs. - Lead Safe "EPA" National Certified Firm Nº: NAT-F109541-1. - BBB Accredited Business. "SOLUTION PAINTING DOES NOT SUBCONTRACT AT ALL"

Offers by Solution Painting Inc on Angi
    Premium Painters of Arlington and DC Metro

Premium Painters is well known for having Larger Crews to Get the Job Done FAST! We make the painting process, whether interior or exterior, residential or commercial, convenient for you. We are the company you go to for certainty. With 20 years of experience, it is worth it to have our written estimate to compare with other licensed painting contractors. Servicing Arlington, Alexandria, Loudon, Fairfax and DC Metro. 22 painters 2 fulltime carpenters

The Golden Team Services

Specializing in INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR PAINTING AND DRYWALL SERVICES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call (561) 271-6882 --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! Owner operated Company with more than 25 years of experience combined in painting, drywall repairs and renovations.

ASK FOR DETAILS
    Satisfaction

GUTTER CLEANING, SEASONAL PRESSURE WASHING & ROOF CLEANING.