Twin Air LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since November 2008

Full service heating and air conditioning contractor, service, replacements, service contracts, plumbing, geothermal systems (igspa certified) solar Ask about our senior, military and first responder discount on service and repairs....

W.E. Beavers Jr. Heating & Cooling

W.E. Beavers Jr. Heating & Cooling

W.E. Beavers Heating and Cooling opened for business 18 years ago to help clients in Woodbridge, Virginia and surrounding areas feel comfortable in their homes all year long. Our owner has worked in this industry for more than 40 years. We pride ourselves on our customer service because we care about the comfort of every client we meet. When you need an experienced HVAC contractor to restore the comfort of your home contact us!

08/16/2017

I'm conflicted about price. We had a previous firm that had been under service contract with use for many years. When the A/C failed they didn't perform. I called around and Twin Air had the best price. They did work very well and in a very timely fashion. Not their fault, but the A/C equipment has had many reliability problems, which they took care of at no cost to me. Then less than a year ago, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service/maintenance

06/05/2017

They are excellent. They are very honest and very reliable. They are my go to company. They are very responsive. I really do like them. They have come out to do repairs for me without charging me for call outs until they actually fixed it. Then they would just charge me for one call out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do regular check ups.

03/18/2017

It was great. They were wonderful.  They even had someone come out here at 8 o'clock on a Friday evening, and didn't charge us extra, which is really wonderful.  We've referred a few people to them as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did air conditioning repair work.

03/18/2017

They were very honest. They are family run, operated, small. They always have people available to come out.  They were very professional.  They are very good to work with. We really like them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a toilet replacement. We had to have a valve replaced in our hot water heater.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

02/08/2017

I used them in my old house. We had a contract with them, so they signed us up for two checks a year. We have a maintenance contract. They did all their services for us too, but they did that as well. We did a whole bunch of stuff with them. Excellent!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Twin Air for heating & air conditioning.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Plumbing, heating and air conditioning repairs and replacements, installations, gas line installation, gas equipment repairs & replacements,geothermal, solar

electrical, drain cleaning