Trinity Wiring and Security Solutions

Founded 2001 • With Angi since April 2012

3.8

8610 Virginia Meadows Dr

Manassas, VA 20109

Trinity Wiring & Security Solutions LLC has grown into one of the Mid-Atlantic’s largest Audio-Video Integrators. Our talented and dedicated team is focused on providing exceptional customer service and making sure that our customers’ interests and needs are met in a timely and professional fashion. In 2013, Trinity was named one of CE Pro Magazine’s Top-10 Largest Integrators in the United States. In 2004, Trinity Wiring expanded into residential and commercial security and monitoring services, bringing peace-of-mind to thousands of families throughout the Mid-Atlantic. With a 5-Diamond Award Winning monitoring facility, our customers can feel even more secure and comfortable in their homes and businesses. Trinity offers a wide array of lifestyle services in the areas of burglary, fire and medical protection, health/wellness sustainability and surveillance/access control. Trinity Monitoring has grown into one of SDM Magazine’s Top-100 Security Companies in the United States. Our customers are most important to us. At Trinity, we provide the expertise to help you make the best choices for both audio-video and security options in your home, while providing exceptional services and building long-lasting relationships in the process....

11/21/2021

Jeff S.

Like some other reviewers, Trinity was the default install company from our home builder which is how we ended up with them. Never having an integrated security system/media system before, I went through the process with optimism and excitement. Unfortunately, the experience wasn't great. The initial sales rep only wanted to sell us the biggest package possible and quickly lost interest in helping us beyond what was required when we went with a more basic package. You also don't have any flexibility in which products you choose, so if you're looking for a Google Nest or Amazon Ring system, you're out of luck. Once installed, we had a few issues right out of the gate that we're still trying to work through with little response or guidance from the company. The control panel and app are not very user-friendly in troubleshooting issues. So with no user manual which isn't uncommon nowadays, you really need to have your customer service step up when there is an issue and that just hasn't been the case with Trinity. Overall I would say that having a local company turned out to be a disappointment and I wouldn't use them again as we are switching our service to another provider.

Description of Work
Electrical security and media install and maintenance

Category electrician,home security systems,phone wiring,cable tv service

01/09/2021

Denise M.

My experience was overwhelmingly positive! I had the pleasure of meeting Trinity Wiring representative Manny. He was prompt, courteous, professional and very knowledgeable. We'd spoken to numerous reps about our problem and Manny was able to quickly identify the problem and fix it. He made a very positive impression on me and is an outstanding representative for the company.

Description of Work
Connecting home speakers to Sonos amplifyer

Category electrician,home theater design

07/15/2020

Rose M.

I have been having problems with my system for months. Keep getting different answers from staff. Try to call office, and very hard to get through to them. Wish we had gone with ADT....had them for years and never had these issues.

Description of Work
Home monitoring system

11/05/2019

Antonio Q.

Manuel Villanueva is a rock star in my book. Every time I have any sort of issue, a quick phone call takes care of it. Last night he was able to remotely program a new 2Gig device into my alarm using a video call. Manuel makes Trinity a very valuable monitoring provider. I am very happy with the support received by Manuel and Trinity who has been my security provider for a decade.

Description of Work
Repair of existing system

04/26/2018

Thomas C.

Everything went really great! Trinity was referred by our landscaper (Steven McHale) who is very meticulous. We spent time designing an update to our indoor stereo system as well as building an outdoor AV system with a TV on our patio and speakers in 3 zones. We obtained estimates from 3 different companies and the pricing was very disparate. Some of the bids were 2x the others based up labor costs and types of equipment. We worked with Noel Murphy. He designed a system that met our needs (Sunbrite TV, Klipsch speakers and Sonos system for control). He met our needs without extravagant upselling that we encountered with one company. Also, all of the labor costs were clearly defined. The system ROCKs and looks great. The security system update works well I am a very detail oriented person. I have been very satisfied with the quality of the work, professionalism and responsiveness.

Description of Work
updated security system and indoor and outdoor AV system

Category home theater design,home security systems,tv sales

12/16/2017

Rajpartap S.

Got my system upgraded this week. The day after the system got upgraded heard beeping sound. Called Trinity and they said it is the backup battery, come pick up replacement battery yourself and replace it and beep should go away. Replaced battery myself, and the beep came back after a few hours. this went on for two nights where my wife and I did not get good sleep because of beep. Kept calling Trinity to have someone check out our system and they keep saying tomorrow and it has been 4 days since I have been hearing tomorrow. A couple of days ago, my security system stopped working as well where it does not chime etc when doors are opened. Called them and still no response for 2 days. Last night Trinity security woke my friends up at night saying that they were trying to reach us and could not reach us. My wife and I have received zero calls from them before they called our friends. Call them up so they stop bothering my friends and since it is weekend, the number I call them at says we are closed for weekend. Unable to find a number that they can be reached for emergency after hours. Really pathetic customer service with no regard to customer satisfaction when the customer has been calling them for the past few days.

Description of Work
System Upgraded

04/28/2017

Brad H.

Trinity was the only choice as the wiring contractor used by our home builder. Almost nothing in our house was done correctly the first time, but we have managed to work out the bugs over the past year. Getting in contact with them was often difficult, and finding someone who can actually address the issues required multiple calls. We have had multiple service visits to correct the same issue (due to technicians not doing it correctly, not listening, or maybe not understanding - not sure which). The problems escalated to the point of being contacted directly by the owner, who was very helpful. Overall they feel like a company that has grown in their service offerings at a faster rate than their infrastructure and management can keep up with. Until these problems are fixed, I would consider them marginal - the (eventually) decent customer service does not compensate for the myriad problems with the work they did on our home.

Description of Work
Alarm and home automation system, speaker installation

Category electrician,home theater design,home security systems,cable tv service

09/20/2016

Julie B.

The entire process from start to finish has been bad. I thought having a local business provide my security services would be a fresh and pleasant change from ADT but I was wrong. The sales rep only cared about upselling, not in what was right for me. It was what about they want to sell you. They sent me a brochure to review prior to that first meeting, and then had the nerve to say it was just a guide, I should have walked out right there. I wanted a remote for system, which the sales rep claimed did not come with the system they talked me into, even though the brochure said it did. The app that comes with the system is a joke - it barely works at all. Had they FULLY reviewed the system and how it works at POS either I would have been prepared for what the system I got or more than likely would have declined the upgraded system. Everything after the install was bad from a customer service perspective. To date NO ONE has taken responsibility for the badgering I dealt with with the manager, who thought sending me a remote control - that had to be programmed by the installer on the keypad, would make me happy - didn't it only made me angrier. They sent me a bill on 8/29 dated 8/22 via email - and when I responded back with questions, the young woman never responded as she passed it on to her manager who apparently was out of office for a few days - the rep didn't have the courtesy to at least indicate she gave it her manager, who was currently out of the office. Only after a followed up two days later - did I get a call from the manager who wanted to know what the issue was and admitted she didn't read my note and then when she responded didn't have the nerve to answer my original questions. Which only made me more angry. And then to top it off there was the lack of professional pride they took when sending me the alarm certificate - it was printed on a printer that had run out of ink and couldn't be read. I sent it with a rather pointed note to owner - who has been silent on the issues. I guess I just didn't spend enough money with them hence the poor customer service. Their solution to my unhappiness was to try badger me into taking the remote after install when they discovered I was unhappy - but the tactic of bullying me only made everything worse. They need a full time director of customer service.

Description of Work
They were the preferred provider by the builder. I had an alarm system and they ran the cable/phone/internet lines

04/27/2016

Scott F.

Description of Work
Sound and Security System. Went well. When a problem popped up Ritchie came on his own time to fix it. Ask for Ritchie. He's the best tech they have.

Category electrician,home security systems

08/25/2015

Dave W.

It went great! Great company, outstanding work!

Description of Work
Trinity Wiring & Security Solutions sold and installed home theater and security systems into our home.

Category electrician,home theater design,home security systems

08/21/2015

Muriel P.

Although we initially had trouble with the system, the team was extremely responsive and made the necessary tweaks to ensure we were covered. Special thanks to Liam, Brendan, Bobbi and Ritchie (who got it to run smoothly!). They went above and beyond to make it right.

Description of Work
Install security July 31 2015

08/19/2015

Persephone E.

Trinity Wireless has always been a great home security provider. They are extremely responsive and helpful in the even that an alarm goes off. They have been continuously professional in all of my interactions with them and constantly are recommending their organization to friends looking for home security.

Description of Work
Installed security system in my home

08/12/2013

James F.

Everything went extremely well, the team arrived on time, they were very professional, and knowledgeable. They coordinated and scheduled a time that was best for us to do the work. After the install was completed, the Senior Technician followed up to make sure that everything was still working properly and that we were pleased. I also received follow-up emails from the manager and owner. Everyone was very helpful and provided excellent customer service and exceeded our expectations. As a result, we are extremely pleased with our state of the art alarm system and the outstanding service provided by Trinity. I would highly recommend Trinity Wiring and would also use them again.

Description of Work
Trinity Wiring installed an upgraded wireless web based control panel and wifi key pad for our home security system. They replaced motion door sensors, reprogrammed the system and provided training on our new web based system for monitoring our home with total connect.

05/13/2013

Craig C.

05/18/2012

Denis H.

Trinity did a fair job.

Description of Work
What we purchased from Trinity Wire Solutions6 Room Sonos systemHDMI prewire 2 LocationsPre wire 5.1 Surround SystemSatelite Pre WireIn Cluded was Alarm System did not purchased Monitoring Total approx 7500.00

Category cable tv service

04/27/2012

John O.

They were perfectly fine. They done a good job.

Description of Work
I use Trinity Wiring Services to install the wiring, alarm system and cable at a new construction site.

Category electrician,home security systems,cable tv service

Reddick & Sons, Inc.

Reddick & Sons, Inc. is family owned and operated plumbing, heating, air conditioning, and electrical company that proudly serves all of Northern Virginia. Working with us, you can expect quality service, excellent customer service, and long term peace of mind. We'll meet your needs with expert Plumbing, Heating, AIr Conditioning, and electrical repair and installation services. Book your appointment today!

Offers by Reddick & Sons, Inc. on Angi
    Absolute Electric LLC

I am passionate about and take pride in my craft. Our philosophy is to treat your home or place of business as if it were our own. If you are not satisfied with our service, please contact me or our Service Manager, Rob, because our goal is your satisfaction. We want you as a customer for life, not just to make a quick buck. Call us today at 571.525.2823, as we look forward to discussing your electrical needs. Regards, Shauwn Collins, Owner

Infinite Electric LLC

At Infinite Electric we believe in our superstar customers. That means customer service and honesty are top proprieties to us. We provide honest assessments, high quality products, and passionate electricians to diagnose and fix any electrical concern in your home. We work closely with our customers, ensuring that the task or project is completed on time and on budget. We also advise our customers of any cost saving measure that can be utilized and can assist with any safety requirements or code compliance. No job is too big or too small and our services range from the simple task of installing a light switch to more challenging projects such as providing whole home rewires. As market leaders in maintenance and installs in the electrical sector, we pride ourselves on keeping the lights bright in the homes of Northern VA and surrounding areas. Contact us today for a free estimate on your electrical project. We would love to make you part of the Infinite Electric family! Additional Email: info@infiniteelectric.biz

Offers by Infinite Electric LLC on Angi

24 hour alarm monitoring, low voltage wiring TV installations TV Sales Security system sales Home automation Home theaters Indoor and outdoor speaker systems central vacuum systems Entertainment center set up