SELECT CARPET CARE

Founded 2001 • With Angi since July 2005

Family owned and operated....

Shiny Carpet Cleaning is the most affordable service around. We guarantee that you will get the best service by paying less. Shiny Carpet Cleaning does not use any kind of chemical that can hurt your family or your pets. We are considered green. All our solutions are safe for kids and pets. What we use in our home we use same service and solutions in your house. We treat your house and your family part of us.

Hector Carpet Cleaning LLC is a owner- operated company based in Northern Virginia. We offer carpet cleaning, rug cleaning, upholstery cleaning, and tile cleaning with affordable prices and a lead technician who has over fifteen years of experience. Along with that, we offer great customer service and attention.

Welcome to Exceptional Upholstery, Carpet & Rug Cleaning - the Washington, D.C. metro area’s premier upholstery and carpet care experts. Exceptional uses state of the art, truck-mounted equipment to maintain the beauty and life of your carpet and upholstery. Employing our 12 Point Promise we provide customers with the reassurance that each job will be completed in a professional and thorough manner. We encourage you to review our site to learn why “when it has to be clean, it has to be Exceptional!” Award winning.

10/11/2019

They were on time and had all the protection needed for furniture while they did their job. They didnt leave any spots , even spots from my animals, they were very thorough and very professional. They do furniture, stairs , carpet . I will be using them again before the holidays for sure and I'd recommend to everyone who wants a good price and great job. My house smells and looks so much better .

Description of Work
Living room , dining room and stairs

10/28/2017

Tony and his crew did an excellent job. They were prompt and the job was well done.

Description of Work
I needed carpet cleaned for a rental unit we had on the market.

03/27/2013

Company was on time and did an excellent job cleaning and repairing the carpet on 2 floors of my townhouse. Cost was very resonable .

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and repaired the places in the carpet that had stretched.

10/13/2012

Never a problem to schedule an appointment when I need it. Always on time as scheduled (no 2 or 4-hr window!), and does a great job every time. I've been a customer for 10 years. On this occasion, Tony did a marvelous job on very old and worn carpet. Got stains out, and made it look as good as new. Always goes the extra mile and obviously takes great pride in his work.

Description of Work
Clean whole house after moving out.

07/29/2005

I AM VERY HAPPY ABOUT THE WAY THE CARPET CLEANING SOLUTION CLEANED MY CARPET. I BOUGHT IT FROM SAFEWAY AND IT GOT MY CARPET REALLY CLEAN AGAIN.

Description of Work
CARPET CLEANED.

Category carpet cleaners

24 EMERGENCY FLOOD SERVICE, UPHOLSTERY CLEANING, CARPET REPAIRS, CARPET CLEANING.