Plumb Right Plumbing

Founded 2005 • With Angi since December 2008

4 employees. Additional DBA - P R P LLC....

Yard Enhancement Services LLC

Locally owned and operated full-service landscaping company

Maple Irrigation, LLC

We are a veteran owned business with over 16 years of experience. We specialize in lawn irrigation maintenance, as well as, outdoor low voltage lighting and drainage systems. We provide service to all irrigation systems and offer a variety of service options.

Premium Drainage & Erosion Solutions

If you're looking for honesty and quality workmanship, you've come to the right place. Our specialty is drainage and landscaping, but whether a property needs storm drains, french drains, sump pumps, grading, leveling, excavation, patios, creative guttering for water removal or landscaping, we do all of the above with guaranteed results! Get in touch today for a consultation, and help us help you come up with the perfect drainage solution for your home or business!

01/27/2015

Ken M.

The technician was on time and very courteous. Asked me what the problem was. Explained what he was going to do and the reason why. I explained that the blower on the fireplace did not work either. When he checked it he discovered that the blower had been unplugged by the person that had serviced it about to years ago. At that time my wife was told it would cost about $700.00 to repair. Technician also showed me features on the fireplace that we did not know we had. He was very honest and wasn't trying to take advantage of my ignorance. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
The technician fixed a fireplace that was having trouble lighting on windy and rainy days.

06/06/2012

Lesego L.

He was so nice and did an excellent job. It didn't take him long, but he did do a lot of work and I have an old house. I have been ripped off in the past, but this guy was awesome. I felt like his prices were fair and I am grateful for that. He was quick, polite, and cleaned up afterwards.

Description of Work
The shower in the basement was leaking and he also changed all the faucets.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

02/03/2011

Felix M.

Excellent job. On time and very professional. Will us again if necessary.

Description of Work
Did drain clearing from roof.

12/02/2008

Sharon D.

These guys were fantastic. I had sewage backing up into my basement (gross!). After being told by another company that they would have to dig up my yard for $10K, these guys came out and snaked the pipe out to the street. This action caused the sewage to break up and cleared the pipe. They ran the camera through to check for cracks and breaks in the pipe. There were none. They also allowed me to watch the screen that showed the camera going down through the pipes. It was like watching an ultrasound! It gave me peace of mind that the pipes were okay and that they weren't trying to rip me off. I would absolutely use them again and I plan to when I finish my basement since they also do construction plumbing.

Description of Work
Snaked the sewage pipe from my house to the manhole cover in the street. Once clear, ran a camera through to check for cracks and breaks in the pipe.

Category drain cleaning

Water & sewer excavation, jetting, camera drain lines, plumbing repair, renovation & remodeling, tenant layout work, running toilets & drain backing up in basement.