On Call Electricians LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since October 2012

8113 Spruce St

Manassas, VA 20111

Owner operated master electrician specializing in small jobs. I work by myself and from my home address which means I dont have much overhead costs. I am licensened,insured and bonded. And prices are lowest you will find. 100% customer satisfaction....

07/22/2020

Jean T.

The work was supposed to be done by Chris, the owner, but he sent his son when I expected him to come. While the installation itself went fine, the damage to my ceiling is bad. There were several drywall cuts made in the wrong place and some drywall is irreparable. Typically, when the ceiling or walls are cut for installation, the drywall is placed back for easy patch and paint. However, in my case, the drywall is damaged and needs to be replaced in several places costing over $1000 to repair. The professionalism and price was good but the workmanship was poor.

Description of Work
Lighting Installation

Category electrician, lighting

11/17/2019

Jennifer L.

My family and I were extremely happy working with On Call from start to finish - super work at very reasonable rates. We contacted Chris using his email address on On Call's website, and he responded immediately. Chris Junior came to do our job - he arrived early (which was ideal for our busy schedule that day) and was so friendly and patient in explaining what was happening with our kitchen lights. We also really appreciated that he got the lights for our double ovens sorted, so now we're ready for Thanksgiving. Kudos to Chris Senior for mentoring the next generation of great electricians! We definitely will be contacting On Call for any future electrical work and plan to share the company contact information with our friends and neighbors. Until next time!

Description of Work
Had kitchen dimmer switch replaced and issue with oven lighting repaired

08/10/2018

ira P.

Chris came right on time and performed work in a professional and efficient manner. No mess no fuss. Rewired cable from basement to inside wall in bedroom.

Description of Work
wanted to rewire cable from one wall in bedroom to opposite wall and install outlets

02/10/2018

ira P.

Service provided was excellent. Chris gave me an estimate over the phone for the work to be performed and the estimate is exactly what he charged. He came to the house right on time (in fact he was early). Completed all work in a very professional manner cleaned up and even disposed of all the boxes. A very pleasant experience and would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
2 light fixtures put together and installed and 3 ceiling fans assembled and installed

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

06/21/2017

Kathy K.

Great service! Found a short in an upstairs plug which led to the failures. Repaired and everything up and running. Very professional.

Description of Work
Several electrical circuits were failing in the house; needed diagnostics and repair.

05/23/2017

Allison C.

I selected On-Call because Chris is a small independent owner-operator who works out of his van and only had about 15 reviews. I've generally found that to be the best bet for both price and responsiveness. Chris did not disappoint. He ripped through all the jobs in short order and only charged about $300 for two separate visits combined. He also worked on a Saturday.

Description of Work
Eight small jobs that included fixing faulty wiring indoors, replacing front porch lighting and backyard floodlight.

08/08/2016

Toni B.

Category electrician, handyman service

06/29/2015

steven H.

very punctual, keeps appts, fair prices, extremely clean work

Description of Work
installed 8 high hats in basement, 2 bathroom fans/lights, new breaker

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

08/08/2014

James C.

We have used Chris Tinder for YEARS...ever since he became an independent owner. We previously asked for him when he was working with a local company. You cannot imagine what Chris has done for us, from outside lighting, ceiling lights, ceiling fan, attic fans, undercounter lights.....everything. He is HONEST, responsible and a kind person. NOTHING he has done for has has ever had to be re-done.

Description of Work
Repaired a broken wall switch, installed a second electrical box.

06/27/2014

Leonard C.

Description of Work
Very professional. Would definitely use again. Prices were good, could have been better if I had of lumped all work into one rather than two different work orders.

06/04/2013

Ann S.

Chris Tinder (Owner) arrived on time and was very professional and courteous. His worked included crawling through our attic. He was extremely neat and thorough during the process of fishing the wires down the walls. Chris has done may electrical jobs for us in the past 10 plus years. He previously worked for another company and we always asked specifically for him. He has gone on his own and we are excited for him as he is very capable. He is and quot;our electricianand quot;.

Description of Work
1. New phone line to 2nd floor office. 2. New T.V. line to master bedroom

02/01/2013

Phyllis I.

We needed an electrical outlet installed in our gas fireplace so we could install a blower. Chris came recommended by the company who was going to install the blower. He was on time, polite, and cleaned up any mess he made. He had to cut a hole in the sheet rock to run the electrical and cleaned up the mess that made. He screwed the piece of sheet rock back on and it will be an easy patch. While he was here he also replaced a dimmer switch. It's great to hire a local company, especially someone this good. I highly recommend On Call Electricians!

Description of Work
Excellent experience! On time, good price, good work.

Category electrician, lighting

10/04/2012

Michael M.

This job was without issues and executed in a flash. The owner performs all the work and keeps your expenses down. For once somebody is looking out for you for a change. Chris's credentials are Class/Masters Licensed/ Insured. He does everything.

Description of Work
The owner Chris Tinder expertly wired up an attic fan to my detached garage in record time saving me $. Chris powered it up automatically so I wouldn't forget to throw a switch.

JW Home Improvement

JWHI provides world-class customer service with consistent and superior workmanship and strives to be the trusted market leader in the home improvement industry. Super Service Award Winner TEN years in a row and running. Contact us today to discuss your next home project. We look forward to working with you!

Offers by JW Home Improvement on Angi
    Two Brothers Handyman and Home Improvement Service, LLC

Two Brothers Handyman and Home Improvement Service has 20+ years experience and a "CLASS A LICENSE IN VA & DC". We love every type of project from large scale renovations to even the smallest of jobs! We specialize in quality workmanship at affordable prices. We take pride in maintaining a consistently high-caliber level of work that comes with a satisfaction guarantee. Open and honest lines of communication with our clients during every step of the project is key to building relationships with successful outcomes. Washington DC License #2705168243, Expiration 5/31/2020.

Offers by Two Brothers Handyman and Home Improvement Service, LLC  on Angi
    Lacey Home Repairs

I am a family owned and operated business. State License #2705146260. Due to me doing my own work I am only able to communicate via phone call. Please call me at 703.257.9453; no emails please. As sole proprietor of Lacey Home Repairs since 1987, I provide general home repairs. I prefer to work primarily alone, or with one trusted helper, when needed. It allows me to control the quality of my work and the services I provide, but limits the size of the projects I take on. A sampling of some of the projects I have completed is listed below. I am happy to discuss your project needs with you. REPAIRS: • Light Plumbing • Light Electrical • Carpentry • Siding & shutters • Windows & Doors • Gutters • Concrete & stone • Tile • Caulking & grouting • Rotted wood replacement • Deck repairs • Drywall • Interior & Exterior Painting (on repairs made) • Honey-do Lists • Preparing Homes for Sale • Home Inspection Checklist Items INSTALLATIONS: • Install/repair mailboxes • Install/repair all types of fixtures • Closet Systems Design & Install • Blinds, Drapes, Curtain Rods • Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detectors • Weather-stripping

Electrical, ceiling fans, lighting.