NOVA Build Pros

Founded 2015 • With Angi since May 2016

1.7

Let us design and build your next home or commercial improvement project. Tell us what you have in mind. We will bring it to life. Whether your need an enclosed patio to extend your living space and protect from fall insects, a wrap around second-floor deck, or a patio with gazebo and outdoor kitchen. We are your project consultant. Alternatively, if you're just not sure what you'd like, tell us what the desired outcome of your project is (eg. more living space, open concept living, more natural light...) and let us advise you on possible solutions....

Eddie's Multi Services Inc

Eddie's has been in business since 2008. We are professional quality handyman service. Our services include, handyman work, home improvements, concrete, stone, patio builders, patio repair, swimming pool repair, hot tub repairs, brick, masonry, walls, outdoor kitchens and bbq and more! A large part of our success has been due to a reputation of professionalism, and honesty and skill in this field. Website: http://eddiesmultiservicesinc.com/

KR Exteriors Inc

Locally owned and operated with over 6 years of experience. We specialize in Decks, Fencing, Hardscarping of any kind, and much more. We are dedicated to the success of each project and take a personal approach. The owner is on EVERY job and guarantee client satisfaction.

Virginia Deck Builders

Virginia Deck Builders specializes in deck resurfacing, deck restoration and we also offer deck repairs, maintenance and replacement. We build decks, pergolas, gazebos, porches, sunrooms, patios and under deck roof & storage.

08/11/2021

Anna H.

I don’t think I’ve ever had such a shockingly bad experience with any company before in my life. These people make Comcast look like exemplars of customer service and competence. They were actually very responsive and helpful — up until the moment I signed the $25k contract, at which point they just disappeared. Between signing the contract and the start date for the renovations, I asked Nova Build Pros about the floors and doors we wanted literally seven times over the course of a month so that the materials would be ready by the time we got started. Nova Build Pros... literally just would not respond to my emails. Seven emails over a month, and they WOULD NOT respond to my questions!! Absurd. Finally I managed to get in touch with someone, but they just told me that we would talk about the materials when the renovations started and they wouldn't order them ahead of time. So the start date arrived, they had us move all our stuff out of the whole living and dining area plus the main bedroom, and they ripped out all our old floors. THEN they looked at the floors I wanted. Oops, they were back-ordered for two weeks! If only someone had brought this up earlier seven times! So at that point, we had no furniture and our house was torn up for no reason while we waited around for the floors to arrive (making it basically unlivable for weeks). Several other problems came up throughout the renovations that were pretty much exactly the same story — completely preventable, 100% caused by Nova Build Pros' incompetence and apathy. I'm writing this review a couple of months after it's all over, because I didn't want it to just be a hot-headed screed like I would have written in the thick of having to work with these people, but I still can’t get over how horrible our experience was. I wouldn't wish a renovation with Nova Build Pros on my worst enemy. I recommend running as far away from them as you possibly can.

Description of Work
General interior renovations

Category remodeling

07/27/2018

Heather C.

We decided to postpone this project.

Description of Work
Deck Install

Category decks

We specialize in providing solutions to your most complex problems. Of course, we will 'WOW' you with our world class decks, fences, walls, additions, kitchens, patios, roofing, doors and windows. But we don't stop there. Just tell us what you need and we will help you find a solution. If we can't, we will recommend someone who can.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available