For your protection and convenience, we are still in operation but we wear masks, socially distance and follow Virginia's COVID protocols

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Northern Virginia Painting and Design

Founded 2016 •

9066 Silver Maple Ct

Manassas, VA 20110

Professional interior painting services, painters, powerwashers, deck cleaning, staining, interior and exterior painting for residential and commercial. We offer drywall and plaster repair, wallpaper removal. In Manassas, burke, fairfax, springfield, Annandale, Alexandria, Ashburn, Leesburg,

06/04/2021

John G.

We put my mother's house on the market and the house was so outdated that I thought we would never sell it. Our realtor recommended painting and refinishing the floors since we didn't want to spend to much money on renovations, we hired painting and design to paint everything from top to bottom, when Ana and Charles came over they suggested using something to block the odor from years and years of my mom having cats inside the house, don't ask me what it was but all I can say is that it worked, I could not smell anything when they were done. We sold the home in about 2 weeks, I honestly cannot thank them enough, I decided to just leave everything up to them and hoped for the best since I didn't want to deal with the stress. Everything was perfect, the color turned out great, the crew was very nice and fast, it was a really easy project. I'm thrilled with these folks, awesome people.

Description of Work
Painting and refinishing the floors

Category interior designers, interior painters

03/30/2021

Lester H.

Excellent! The crew came, did some repair work on the walls and ceilings then painted (hallway, 2 bedrooms, den and laundry room, including 13 windows and 9 doors). They moved the furniture and put it all back exactly where it belonged, they cleaned up (vacuumed, etc.) and in 3 days our house was finished. All the workers are true professionals – The crew did excellent work. We would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Walls and ceilings repair and painting

Category interior designers, wallpaper removal, house painters, interior painters

03/29/2021

Jordan B.

We hired NOVA to stain some new banisters in our home. They came in and were able to match the old color instantly. The quality of work was excellent upon completion. Ana was friendly, knowledgeable, professional, timely. Thank you!

Description of Work
Stain some new banisters in our home

Category interior designers, woodworking, interior painters

03/02/2021

Jamie P.

This is the third time that Painting and Design has done work in my house. I have NEVER been disappointed. They are highly professional, polite and thorough and consistently exceed my expectations. The team leader this time was Emilio and I cant say enough about his service and quality work. Their team worked efficiently and covered all the areas of work. Also Ana came to check to ensure everything is ok on the job. I will definitely call them again - always a great experience!

Description of Work
Interior and Exterior painting

02/25/2021

Julie R.

Northern VA Painting and design was very professional from start to finish. The Crew were professional, timely and efficient. They took the time to thoroughly scrape, patch and repair prior to painting . They also tried to minimized the dust and mess and cleaned up each night. Would use them for future projects.

Description of Work
Painting project

02/19/2021

Evelyn C.

I would highly recommend Painting and Design for any painting job. the painting was done professionally and timely.

Description of Work
Painting job

02/19/2021

Hilary S.

This company was amazing, they did a fantastic job for my mom, she was putting her home for sale and the house has not been painted in over 35 years. They fixed all the walls, removed old wallpaper, painted everything a light gray with white ceilings and white trim and the home looked 3x bigger. They were able to get rid of the outdated red walls and gold/yellow trim, it looked like a completely different house, thank you so much for all the help!

Description of Work
Removed old wallpaper, painted everything a light gray with white ceilings and white trim and the home looked 3x bigger

01/12/2021

Jamie W.

We hired them to paint both our master bedroom and our sons room. In addition to painting our rooms they also installed both the trim and crown molding and did an amazing job. We are very pleased with the results and look forward to the next job we get to complete with them.

Description of Work
Paint both our master bedroom and our sons room

Category interior designers, interior painters

01/12/2021

Garve W.

Excellent team. I highly recommend painting and design. They did a great job with the interior and exterior of my home for a reasonable price. Really good people and they give you the quality they promise

Description of Work
Exterior and Interior job

12/21/2020

Dylan Y.

I hired the team to come out and paint my newly purchased home. They promptly gave me a quote on the job and walked me through any questions I had. We quickly scheduled a date for the team to come out and their work was incredible! Before doing any painting they made sure the entire house was prepped and spot patching on the walls. Extremely happy with the end result.

Description of Work
Painting my house

12/03/2020

Sylvie B.

This was a great experience. From contacting them via their website for a quote to having Ana come for an estimate and having Emilio do the painting was a great experience. We needed a bathroom, bedroom and hallway painted (walls and ceilings). Ana came within two days of contacting them and I had estimate within in my email 24 hours of her visit. Everything we discussed was in the contract and the price was reasonable and the time frame for painting was well within our timeframe to have it completed. The team worked for one day and couple hours the next and they laid runners down and made sure our furniture was well covered prior to painting, and they did a super job. When they were done, other then having great looking rooms, we couldn't tell painters were here. Ana came to make sure all was done to our satisfaction when they finished and he checked their work and there were no issues. Great company to do work with and we will have them again in near future to do more painting in our home.

Description of Work
Home painting

12/03/2020

Denise R.

We've had the privilege of working with nova Painting and design on a number of projects. We're always impressed with their quality, professionalism and customer care. It's really easy to work with, and their crew was prompt, friendly and did a professional job in a timely manner. And they always cleaned up after themselves really well (it's the little things...). If you're looking for quality painting and great customer service we highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Painting and design project

Category woodworking, house painters, interior painters

JyA

JyA

N/A

We service our customers with pride, integrity and attention to the details that matter most to you. This is one of the many things that sets us apart from the rest. We specialize in Residential Painting Services, and we understand what needs to be done to get the job done right. We are locally owned and operated and look forward to working with you. Give us a call or click for an estimate today!

CertaPro Painters Of Springfield

At CertaPro Painters®, our promise has always been that of Certainty -- reassuring our customers of a worry-free and easy property improvement experience. While times may have changed, CertaPro Painters® local service and expertise remains the same. Your satisfaction is our top priority. Schedule our free estimate today. CertaPro Painters® of Springfield, VA offers the best house painting services. In addition to expert interior and exterior house painting, our team offers a variety of home improvement services including drywall repair, wallpaper installation, and others. We will show up on time, be respectful of you and your property, and deliver what we promise. Keep reading to learn more about areas we serve and about how you can get your free estimate

Mulligans Remodeling

Mulligans remodeling at your service. We are a veteran, woman and minority-owned company that specializes in both residential and commercial renovations. Our primary focus is in painting and hardwood/vinyl floor installations, but we also offer epoxy flooring for garage/outdoor areas.

2022 Super Service Award