Mr. Handyman of Northern Virginia - Arlington to Haymarket

Manassas, VA 20110

Replacing Linoleum With Tile - Woodbridge, VA

Replacing Linoleum With Tile - Woodbridge, VA

tile installation202022192
One of the ways to freshen up the look in a laundry room is to replace the linoleum floor with a tile floor. Mr. Handyman of Northern Virginia - Arlington to Haymarket specializes in repairing, maintaining and enhancing residential and commercial properties. In this project Service Technician Chris and Field Supervisor Dan remove the existing linoleum and install ceramic tile for a client in Woodbridge, VA.

Mr. Handyman is your one-call solution for a wide range of home maintenance and repair needs. Our uniformed technicians are fully insured professionals. We arrive on time in uniform and a marked van with the tools to complete the job right. r. Handyman technicians are highly skilled craftsmen with an average of 10 years’ experience in the trades. We’re home repair and improvement experts, and we are known for the quality of our workmanship and professional reliability so you know the job will be done correctly and efficiently....

4.2

handyman (393)plumbers (60)woodworking (51)door installation (50)drywall (45)electrician (33)window replacement (31)interior painting (28)lighting (21)house painting (20)roofing (20)siding companies (19)

02/01/2021

Front office was responsive. Work was done efficiently and with very professional results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Door, handrail, and drywall repairs, and painting.

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2021

[Member Name Removed], thank you very much for your review and feedback. Mike was glad he was able to secure the handrails, repair the drywall, replace the storm door handle, install the door sweep and replace the dead bolt for you. Please give us a call when you have your next list of projects ready. Thank you for choosing Mr. Handyman.

11/25/2019

The tech was here 5 mins. Took an hour at the store which is 5 minutes away. (I know cause I am there everyday how long it takes) then sat in his van for awhile. I was overcharged as he milked the clock for an hour. Should’ve been charged an hour and a half and was charged for 2. When I called and spoke to Kate at the office she assured me I wouldn’t be charged for that time and I still was. Feel ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repairs to window ledges

CATEGORY handyman service,replacement windows,window treatments,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2019

[Member Name Removed], thank you for reviewing your concerns with us and allowing us to correct the situation. We look forward to assisting you with your additional home improvement projects. Thank you for choosing Mr. Handyman.

11/11/2019

Mr. Handyman has always been able to find just the right person to help me

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Willing to do anything and always high quality work

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2019

Thank you very much for your feedback. We were very glad to assist you with your painting projects. Will pass along your comments to our technician, John. Thank you for choosing Mr. Handyman.

11/11/2019

Fast efficient and got the job done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing

CATEGORY handyman service,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2019

Thank you very much for your feedback. Will pass this along to our technician Bill. He was happy to assist with inspecting your ceiling for any leaks as well as repairing the drywall and re caulking your shower. We look forward to servicing your home again in the near future. Thank you for choosing Mr. Handyman.

11/11/2019

Our Mr. Handiman rep, Chris did a fantastic job of power washing the outside of our house and cleaning out the gutters and downspouts. He was courteous and enthusiastic about his work. He showed me before and after photos so I could see the improvement in the appearance of my house. I will definitely ask him to come back if I need more

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washing and gutter cleaning.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,handyman service,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2019

Thank you very much for your review. Chris enjoyed taking care of your pressure washing and gutter cleaning projects. We will pass along your comments to Chris. Thank you for choosing Mr. Handyman. We look forward to servicing your home again in the near future.

08/22/2019

The handyman showed up on schedule. He surveyed the work that needed to be done including finding a couple of other places that needed work. At my request, he obtained PVC "boards" to replace those that hat rotted due to excess moisture buildup. Where needed he totally replaced the rotten boards, In other places he carefully removed a rotten end piece and replaced just that almost invisibly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace rotten wood on exterior

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2018

Thank you very much for your review. We're glad that you were very pleased with the quality of our work and our professionalism. We have reached out to you to see what we could have done differently to receive an "A" rating from you. Thank you for the opportunity to learn from you.

08/22/2019

Our toilet refused to fill by itself. Chris Call came and found what part was needed, got the right part and installed it. Thankfully, it works now! Chris was very professional and helpful in determining what was needed and offering suggestions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

CATEGORY handyman service,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2019

08/22/2019

The details in the above response remains the same!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was very impressed with the workmanship of the task that I requested. Chris did an outstanding job replacing the caulk on my bathtub. He was professional, courteous, and very efficient with getting the job finished in a timely manner. He cleaned the area involved to a level better than when he started, and was very organized from the time that he came to assess the project, going to get the needed equipment from Lowes, and making sure that everything was to my satisfaction before he left. I won't hesitate to use this service again or recommend your business for more of the many projects that you offer.

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2019

05/21/2019

The salesman used deceptive practices to get us to sign a contract. The tiling grout lines were very uneven. Multiple tiles were not flat to the wall. Edge trim on the edge of shower and soap box did not meet squarely and then were patched with gray grout(trim was white). We requested the owner visit the project to view the issue but were told the owner was not involved in management. And would no...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,handyman service,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2019

Photo for  Mr. Handyman of Northern Virginia - Arlington to Haymarket - 9120 I Beam Ln, Manassas, VA - 37885900

Thank you for letting us know your concerns and allowing us to make this right.

03/19/2019

Many things to do. The guy is a wizard with a hammer. He did a beautiful job with the deck.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
many thing including Deck.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2019

[Member Name Removed], thank you for your great review. We have tried to contact you multiple times to better understand why you rated each category an "A" but gave us an overall "B" rating. We would love to know what we could have improved for you. We look forward to servicing your home again in the near future. Thank you for trusting us with all your home repairs.

Handyman, Awnings, Basement Cleanup, Basketball Hoop Install, Bath Tubs, Blinds & Draperies, Bookcases, Brick, Stone Landscaping & Repair, Cabinets, Carpentry, Caulking, Cement Patching, Drywall, Ceiling Repairs, Spray Finish, Ceiling Tiles, Child Proofing, Counter Tops, Crown Moldings, Flooring, Remodeling Kitchen & Bathroom.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check