Mello Contracting, LLC

General Remodeling

8865 Mike Garcia Dr unit #133

Manassas, VA 20109

We accept remote payment

Here at Mello Contracting, LLC, we are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of quality home improvement services. You will find us to be competitively priced with close attention to the details of each project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction!...

roofing (8)gutter repair (4)window replacement (1)

09/24/2021

First impression of Sean Mello, the owner, was very professional and reliable, as well as friendly. The details of the whole process, including the drop off of the roofing materials, the date and time of the arrival of the roofing installers, and the integrity and punctuality of the these installers despite the very hot weather all was commendable. The work was completed in one day, and the owner came by to inspect work done days later prior to our final payment of the process. I would highly recommend Mello Contracting, LLC for your roofing projects.

Description of Work
Roof replacement and gutter replacement

Work Completed On 08/24/2021

12/31/2020

Very professional. On time. Excellent communication throughout. Friendly. Took care of all communication with the insurance company. I’m very happy with Sean’s commitment to customer service and quality.

Description of Work
New Roof to replace my old roof

Work Completed On 11/30/2020

12/17/2020

I worked with Travis Dowdy from Mello Contracting. He was professional, respectful, and cared about the job that they were hired to do. He worked well with the Insurance company as they were replacing the roof because of hail damage. The company did a great job and cleaned up well. They did the job on time. I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Replace roof and gutters

Work Completed On 12/17/2020

11/06/2020

Sean, Trivas and his team are excellent, the get the job done and provide details of progress and I even get discount on gutter replacement. Great team!

Description of Work
Replace new roof

Category gutter repair,remodeling,roofing

Work Completed On 11/06/2020

07/12/2020

Mello Contracting did a great job on my home. It turned out that the previous owner of my home installed the roof incorrectly on his own, therefore it had a very bad leak that resulted in me calling Mello Contracting. Their crew showed up on time and finished before their estimated time. The roof exceeded my standard aesthetically and I haven't had any leaks since. Highly recommended this company.

Description of Work
Roofing and windows

Category roofing,replacement windows

Work Completed On 07/12/2020

05/07/2020

It was great. From the time we contacted Sean until the project was completed, we were kept informed on the process, material delivery and warranty. They even returned the following day to ensure nothing was missed after clean up. Extremely professional!

Description of Work
Replaced Roofing system, gutters and installed gutter guards

Work Completed On 05/07/2020

05/07/2020

I highly recommend Mello Roofing. They were very professional, courteous and on time, The men paid attention to detail and cleaned up after the job was done. I highly recommend this company. They went the extra mile for us! S. Lilley

Description of Work
Entire roof

Work Completed On 05/07/2020

04/21/2020

Excellent!! The company was professional from the beginning to the end. Did what they said they would do at the time they said the would do it. Very Professional. Very, very good to work with.

Description of Work
New replacement roof

Work Completed On 10/17/2019