Kings Pool and Spa

Manassas, VA 20110

Pool and Spa Service and Supplies

07/07/2015

Paul R.

Description of Work
Summer opening of pool. Am first-time pool owner, and Dan walked me through everything I needed to know to keep up with it. Very helpful and informative. Explains all aspects of the service.

08/06/2014

Dorothy W.

They take their time and do a thorough job. They are very fair and honest about what you are going to need and what future problems might come in the future. They explain things; they are very good at explaining on how to maintain your pool.

Description of Work
We used Kings Pool and Spa for pool services.

04/19/2014

Bob R.

They are extremely responsive. Has always solved our issues. Very responsive and timely when we've called on a weekend and told them we're going out of town, he comes down and fixes it.

Description of Work
We've been with them for years. They were passed on from family members to a young man who does a great job. We've worked with them for years. We go back to them for anything.

03/12/2014

Kathleen M.

They are excellent. They've been doing our pool for years. They are very professional and know what they are doing. They are very polite and they get the job done. They couldn't be better.

Description of Work
We use Kings Pool and Spa to open and close our pool. They also do any maintenance that we need. They were last here to do a winter maintenance.

07/02/2009

CYNTHIA W.

Dempsey's employs a responsible, hard working crew. They are here to maintain our pool on a regular, weekly basis and keep us informed of the pool maintenance and repair needs. In most cases, they are able to perform the work themselves. Since we have an older pool, they are also able to recommend service providers that do work above and beyond their ability. If I have to call them about something and have to leave a message, they return their calls promptly.

Description of Work
Dempsey's has been providing pool maintenance services for us for three years. They open and close our pool each season, provide minor repairs as needed, and maintain the pool for our family's use during the summer.

06/29/2009

William M.

They are very good and care about what they are doing. They do what they say they are going to do, when they say they will do it unless the weather prohibits it.

Description of Work
They come out and make sure my pool water is the way it's supposed to be.

03/08/2009

Rebecca R.

Dempsey took over from the disaster of a company called BJ Pool and Spa which we inherited when we bought our house. Dempsey was a great step forward although we no longer use them because their service levels dropped off. They are a family business and were impacted by some family issues which caused us to switch. Unfortunately I will never switch back as we found Millenium Pools who is awesome.

Description of Work
Pool opening and closing plus maintenance as needed such as filter cleaning and other random items that ocurred.

08/13/2008

ROBERT J.

Didn't show up,when they did it was with an attitude; didn't do what they agreed to do and I suspect didn't even put in the chemicals they claimed they did - based on outcome. Refused to return calls (left 3 messages) ; I would NEVER use this awful company again - ever.

Description of Work
Pool Opening.

09/10/2007

CYNTHIA W.

I also have my pool maintained by them as well. They are just wonderful. They are very timely and they do a great job. I do appreciate them very much. They got my pool very clean and I have no complaints at all. I think their charge is pretty fair too. I pay them each time they do it.

Description of Work
My swimming pool was cleaned out by Dempsey's.

Anthony & Sylvan Pools

FREE 3D Design Consultation for Angie's List Members, Call Now! Serving pool owners for over 70 years, Anthony & Sylvan brings experience, service and creativity to designing your backyard oasis. We understand how different our terrain can be, even within a fairly short distance. From your very first free, no-obligation consultation to closing your pool in the fall, our design consultants and pool experts work with you every step of the way. We also offer renovations and maintain your pool throughout the season with regular pool service and all of the pool chemicals, equipment and toys at our retail store. Contact an Anthony & Sylvan Design Consultant today, or visit us at our retail store for all of your pool supply needs. Also services the District of Columbia, Baltimore City and portions of Prince George's, Chesterfield, Jefferson, Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Carroll, and Harford Counties.