House Doctors of Northern VA - Manassas

Founded 2014 • With Angi since October 2014

9844 Business Way

Manassas, VA 20110

House Doctors is the professional handyman service you can trust for all of your home improvements and repairs. We provide the highest level of professional workmanship, that's why all of our technicians are screened, licensed and insured. Our uniformed staff will show up on time and complete your projects to your satisfaction, providing you with the kind of reliability, quality and service you deserve. Our mission is to make home repair and improvements easier for you. We promise to treat your home like it's our own. You can trust House Doctors to take care of all of your home improvement needs. Our goal is for complete customer satisfaction on every job, that's why our labor is GUARANTEED for one full year. Give us a call today to help you transform your home into the one you've always desired!...

05/02/2022

Shannon B.

House Doctors was a great company to work with. I received quotes from multiple different handyman companies, but I went with house doctors because of their professionalism and how nice they were on the phone. I received an itemized quote beforehand promptly upon asking for an estimate. The communication was very respectful and timely. The handymen who came to my house were very nice and went above and beyond to make sure the vanity looked good. I would definitely use them again and I’m very happy with the outcome of our bathroom.

Description of Work
Vanity removal and replacement

Category countertops,handyman service

05/19/2021

Suzanne F.

Eddie got to work right away. After learning about his years of experience and looking at the complex schematics for the installation of the new microwave I was confident that the work was in good hands and glad that we had opted not to try to do it ourselves! He had to chip away a little more of the area where we had removed some faux bricks in order for the microwave to fit properly, but in the end the whole thing looks terrific. He even sealed off the area around the outside vent which had not been done previously. I was pleased to learn that we could request Eddie if we have another project and he is available. Would definitely recommend. Not only is he very personable, but he is very professional and gets the job done.

Description of Work
Installation of new over the range microwave, including removal and disposal of old microwave.

10/08/2020

paul T.

Very professional and thorough ! excellent quality and finished in a timely manner ! I feel that they performed the job as if they were working on their own house ! will recommend them to anyone who needs work done !! all of the team that i had talked to were very professional and will be using them again !! Gemayal and Nathan are the best !

Description of Work
they replaced my fascia and soffit

Category gutter repair,handyman service

08/10/2020

Lori R.

House Doctors were really extraordinary, and we would highly recommend them. The team was professional, clean, kind, always checking to make sure the positioning of items, super knowledgeable, and trustworthy. They did such a great job, we brought them back to do a few more projects.

Description of Work
We had them sand, paint and replace all the hardware on our front door, replace the storm/screen door, reinforce the step, replace the front door hanging light, secure a leaning tree, fix the wooden gate to our courtyard, clean out our gutters (3 stories up), fix 2 sheet rock holes, and install bird spikes.

Category drywall,gutter cleaning,lighting,house painters,doors

03/27/2019

Margaret I.

Representative arrived on time and started the installation quickly. Cost is by the hour therefore I was appreciative that he was efficient. Had the MW installed in less than an hour. He removed the old one and cleaned the area. Excellent service. Very pleased with the person that did the work. Also it was very easy to call and make the appointments. Very good company.

Description of Work
Installed OTC Microwave

12/07/2018

Ryan F.

It's comforting to have found a company whose expertise, prices and workmanship I can trust. To start, I was quoted at double the price (as a flat rate) from one of their competitors. I was a little apprehensive to pay by the hour, but this fear was quickly put to rest when I saw how efficiently Jose worked, coupled with the quality in his workmanship. He explained all options to me and their cost effectiveness and did an excellent job in everything he did. A minor and unintentional billing issue was immediately corrected when brought to the company's attention. I will absolutely use their services in the future.

Description of Work
Replaced 5 window sills with PVS, installed gutter guards and fixed siding

10/15/2018

Annette S.

Fantastic! I needed to get some loose siding repaired and my gutters washed. I had scheduled an appt with another company, who rescheduled and then did not show. I found House Doctors and scheduled with them. I worked from home on the day they were scheduled to show between 3-6pm. At 3:30 they called to reschedule because the job before me turned out to be larger than anticipated. Note that they contacted me only 30 minutes into my wait period, so they're well aware of scheduling and didn't waste my time. We rescheduled for the next day (Saturday) around noon. Rescheduling isn't a problem for me, the work they do is not an exact science and things don't always work out - I'm well aware of that, especially being the last appointment of the day. On Saturday, Jose showed up on time and wasted no time. He washed the gutters, by hand, front and back, and re-attached the loose siding all within 1 hour. The gutters look new, the siding's no longer a worry. Jose was very pleasant and 'busted his hump' up and down that ladder! I'm glad I now have a company I can trust for future repairs.

Description of Work
Re-attach Siding, Wash Gutters

Category gutter cleaning,handyman service,siding

09/04/2018

Cecelia L.

Great work! Even did a job that was not originally scheduled without hesitation. Cleaned up when finished. Would definitely work with company again.

Description of Work
Front and Back Door installation, toilet repair, dry wall repair

Category drywall,handyman service,interior painters,doors

05/05/2018

Tim M.

Jose did an outstanding job, completed it under the estimated time and, on top of that, is an extremely skilled, likeable and hardworking guy. Additionally, you were really responsive and clear with the estimate, terms of the contract, and although I know it was an unusual situation that allowed getting next day service, you were very timely. I can't be more happy with the workmanship, customer service and price I received from your company. I would go as far to say that this has been, by far, the best experience I have had with a contractor. Please continue the great work you are doing and I will be happy to call on you in the future and recommend you to all my friends in need of your services.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced 18 shutters on a brick front home

10/09/2017

Nick L.

Sent in pictures as requested.Did not hear from them forbanfe we bdwys. Recontacted them and was told estimator was still looking at the project. Never heard another word. Hired a non Angies list handyman who did excellent work

Description of Work
Paint trim in family room and kitchen as well as ceiling in kitchen. Fix mortar on slate sidewalk

Category handyman service,interior painters

Good morning Sir, We've reviewed your request for our estimate. It arrived to us on September 1st. We attempted to reach out to you 3 times by phone and twice by email and were unable to reach you to discuss the project, so we changed our software system to indicate your lead was lost on September 6th. On September 7th, you sent an email with pictures. On September 8th, we sent you an email indicating that we received the photos and also to let you know we wanted to evaluate the job further. On September 18th, we determined the project was not a good fit for our company. However, we failed to let you know that we made the decision to not bid on your work. For this we apologize. We'll discuss this with our staff and take steps to prevent this type of incident occurring in the future. Thank you for pointing this out to us. Sincerely, Tom Larsen, House Doctors

FVF GENERAL CONTRACTING LLC

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work.As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. Call or message us to schedule an estimate today!

Closet America

Closet America is a privately owned and locally operated manufacturer and installer of custom home organization systems for closets, home offices, pantries, media centers, and garages. By raising the standards for quality and customer service, Closet America has steadily grown into one of the premier names in the professional organizing systems industry. We have been consistently awarded the prestigious GuildMaster Award for exceptional customer service and satisfaction.

Kitchen Saver

Have a designer look at the fraction of the cost of a total kitchen remodel! Kitchen Saver® opened its doors in 1979, offering cabinet refacing and kitchen remodeling services. Our reputation for excellent workmanship and for using quality, long-lasting materials grew. Over time, our services evolved from traditional cabinet refacing services into the Custom Cabinet Renewal process, the foundation of which enhances and improves the structural integrity of a customer’s existing cabinetry. Involving the addition of custom-made drawer fronts and doors, available in a variety of beautiful styles and colors, Custom Cabinet Renewal breathes new life into kitchens at a fraction of the expense and time of traditional remodeling. Thanks to our innovative process, incredible craftsmanship, and unwavering dedication to excellence, we have amassed a long list of satisfied customers. Prepare to be impressed.

Offers by Kitchen Saver on Angi

Handyman Services. Home Improvements. Home Repairs. Drywall Repair. Tile Installation & Repair. Exhaust Fans. Pictures & Blinds Hanging. Crown Molding. Window Treatment. Painting. Repair Faucet. Light Fixtures. Storm Doors. Shelving Installation. Garage Openers. Door Adjusting. Carpentry. Garbage Disposal. Weather Stripping. Tub Re-Caulking. Vanities. Ramps.