Extreme Construction and Landscape

Founded 2000 • With Angi since April 2010

Contact owner for details....

Hot H20 Powerwashing

Check out the article written about organic growth in the Loudoun Tribune on April 2018. It's about our company. We're fully licensed and insured.Our brand new hot water machine is state of the art and ready for any job.This, combined with my extensive knowledge in Eco friendly and caustic cleaning solutions, will remove all organic and non organic matter from most, if not all, exterior surfaces. Specifically, but not limited to, low pressure house washing, high pressure cleaning of decks/fences, driveways, walkways, asphalt and brick. The use of hot water up to 200 degrees and our knowledge of what cleaning agent to use at what time, ensures customer satisfaction and the best possible result combined with the least possible risk to your home and property. We are also available for commercial properties, fleet vehicles and construction equipment cleaning. Thank you for considering us.

Mottern Masonry Design

Mottern Masonry Design is a Northern Virginia company with 20+ years of experience in the Masonry field. A benchmark in the masonry field, Mottern Masonry Design and all its employees strive to provide you with outstanding craftsmanship & durability, innovative ideas, exceptional customer service, and a beautiful end product. We specialize in creating custom walkways, stone & brick stoops, patios, fireplace profiles, chimney caps, and repairs of all sizes. We combine the ideas of our potential customers with our experience and expertise to create unique results that are a step above our competition. Award winning.

Ashmasters Chimney Service Inc

An annual chimney inspection, cleaning, and repair may safeguard you and your family from possible dangers that can arise from a lack of proper maintenance. If you are unsure about your chimneys condition, don't wait until it is too late. Call us now for an inspection from one of our qualified technicians.

Offers by Ashmasters Chimney Service Inc on Angi

03/09/2012

Adrienne S.

If it weren't for Marlon, I wouldn't love my new house as much as I do now. When he came the first day he arrived at 8am - then the next 5 days in a row he arrived before 8am - that might not sound like a big deal - but I have dealt with many workmen and 8am usually means 9:30 or 10am... So for an 8am to mean 7:45am - I was/am thrilled and grateful! He and his team stayed every day past 5pm and cleaned up as if they had never even been there! He saved the day and will forever be the hero of my new home! THANK YOU - This is from Jenifer Gausman in Washington DC using a family memeber's Angies List account.

Description of Work
Marlon and his team were involved in the final stages of my renovation and were called in by my contractor to "fix" many items that had gone wrong previously in my bathroom renovation. He and his team also painted the entire interior of the house and patched multiple sections of damaged drywall.

Category drywall,handyman service,home remodeling,interior painters

07/04/2010

Tim H.

Went very well. They were reasonably priced, very creative in their solutions and easy to deal with. They solved problems that other contractors had failed to solve. Wish I had known about Extreme Construction and Landscape a long time ago! They planted and got grass sod to grow, solved my basement leak and stopped serious stream erosion. They were much more resourceful than other contractors of much larger size that had attempted to solve my problems in the past.

Description of Work
Sealed Basement wall with tar and plastic and constructed an 8 foot high retaining wall and french drains. Covered wall with manufactured pavers. Re-grouted tile in bathrooms and replaced broken tile. Power washed home, painted exterior trim, cleaned gutters. Arranged plants in garden, edged and put down fresh mulch. Planted sod in front yard. Repaired leaking toilet. Pained select interior areas. Remediated stream flow and constructed stone stream bed walls.

Category ceramic tile,gutter cleaning,handyman service,mulch,plumbing,roofing,pressure washing,house painters,interior painters,hardscaping

Extreme Construction and Landscape

Founded 2000 • With Angi since April 2010

188 Lambert Dr

Manassas, VA 20111

Wrought iron, wallpaper removal, roofing, remodeling kitchen and bath, pressure washing, plumbing, painting – exterior, painting – interior, mulching and top soil, masonry, landscaping – hardscaping and pavers, handyman, gutters – cleaning, drywall, driveways – concrete, ceramic tile,

Please Inquire