Executive Floors Inc

Founded 1985 • With Angi since September 2005

11400 Robertson Dr

Manassas, VA 20109

All types of floor coverings Sales, Service, and Installation. Financing Plans Available...

07/02/2015

demetrius S.

Very punctual and extemely professional. He came prepared with tons of samples and answered all of our questions. Would Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Provided an estimate

01/11/2015

James M.

pretty well

Description of Work
just provided an estimate

10/23/2014

Wayne K.

We told the sales person what we wanted and he immediately began telling us how complicated installing ceramic tiles would be and how expensive it is. We gave him some very basic information and he guessed our project would cost at least $4,000, saying it in a tone of voice that implied it would be too expensive for us to do. In the ten minutes we spoke with he did not say anything positive and very little that was helpful. It felt like he was trying to discourage us rather than help us make an informed decision. I can understand and appreciate a salesperson making sure we understood the process and the difficulties that might arise, but he never got beyond that and showed no inclination to actually show us tiles for possible consideration. I was so taken aback by his list of and quot;problemsand quot; that I had no wish to try to do business with him. I had done my homework and was aware of the preparation for installing ceramic tiles. Based on further research, it seems that this salesman's cost estimate was high.

Description of Work
We went to the store to look at ceramic floor tiles and wanted help from a sales person. A person was sent to talk with us.

04/28/2014

Karin S.

What stands out is they are doing single rooms if needed, so you can clear out a room, get it ready, they will do it and a while later they will do another room. It was well done, well organized and the hardwood was matched to the rest of the older hardwood floors in my house. There were other cheaper companies but this was convenient.

Description of Work
They did carpeting in one room. They last did hardwood flooring in one room. We have used them three times now, for three rooms.

Category carpet installation,hardwood floor

06/13/2012

Richard H.

I had a little problem with one section of the flooring. They did come out and fix it.

Description of Work
They installed hardwood flooring for me.

04/28/2012

Jane L.

This was another wonderful experience with Executive Floors. I used them when I replaced the carpeting in my master bedroom with bamboo. Their showroom has more choices than any place I've found in the metro area. My taste runs towards color and they are the only authorized dealer of colored bamboo in the area. Bob, my sales guy, was helpful, knowledgable and friendly. What he didn't know, he found out. The installers are some of the hardest working people I've encountered. They worked 12 hours installing my floors. They were back the next day for 3 hours to finish the job (except for the thresholds for one room which came in wrong). Today, they were here at 7:00 am to install the thresholds. Their material is really high quality, the work is meticulous and I'm thrilled with my finished product. The installers were very respectful of my house and of my furniture and were a pleasure to have working here.

Description of Work
In order to install my new bamboo floors, the people from Executive Floors had to move all of my furniture and tear out my carpets. After they laid the bamboo, they put all of my furniture back.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

04/20/2012

Jennifer K.

The experience went well. I will continue to use them in the future for our carpeting needs.

Description of Work
They came out to install new carpeting in our home on their last visit.

Category carpet installation,hardwood floor

06/27/2011

Joan P.

I wasn't impressed with him. He was not able to calculate the square footage properly. He brought me some floor color samples and he pushed me one brand, which I didn't like. He didn't give me any options. He sent me an estimate via e-mail after figuring out the square footage and he said it wasn't exact and his calculations could be off.

Description of Work
Executive Floors Inc. gave me an estimate for hardwood floor installation.

06/27/2011

Colin C.

They did an excellent job matching our old hardwood to the new floor in the kitchen. floor looks great. Job was completed on time for the price expected.

Description of Work
Removed tile floor in kitchen and installed new hardwood floor. Removed carpet in living room and dining room and refinished existing hardwood.

03/21/2011

Jane L.

I had a great experience. I was looking for an unusual product - gray stained bamboo flooring. Bob came to my home the day after I made initial contact to look at the job, bring samples and take measurements. I went to their showroom, which was great, to make sure I had checked all of my options before making a decision. Their selection was much larger than I had seen in any other carpet/tile/hardwood store. When I finally made my decision, they negotiated a good price with their supplier for me and immediately placed the order. They stored it until my construction was completed and I was ready to accept the product for acclimating in my house. Today they did the installation. The crew was very professional, did a beautiful job, and worked very late until the job was finished. I couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
Obtain and install stained bamboo flooring.

06/27/2010

Tom D.

Great - Everything was excellent - Bob Barnes was 100% great to work with. They gave me a tremendous value compared to 10 other bids, and then they followed through on everything, on time. They even updated an already excellent pad to the very best because the original was out of stock. We are very proud of our beautiful floors and carpet because of them.

Description of Work
New Hardwood & Carpet

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

06/25/2010

Salley S.

It was a positive experience. See above.

Description of Work
Salesman came to my house with samples, left them and returned to pick them up and write the contract. I had living room, steps, hall and two bedrooms carpeted. The installers were efficient and experienced. They were helpful and made sure they returned furniture where it should be, etc. I am very happy with my new carpet.

Category carpet installation

03/31/2010

Michael F.

They were great, very accomodating, and very quick. we were on a short timeframe, and they finished with days to spare.

Description of Work
Refinished floors, stairs, and smoothed out many dents in floors.

03/12/2010

Michael G.

This was a big undertaking but went pretty smooth over all. Our plan of attack was to do the all the ceramic work in the Master bathroom first, replace the hardwood in the foyer, hallway,dining and kitchen 2nd and replace the carpeting in the family room and Mater bedroom. It took three different crews during the week and everyone was courteous and professional. I couldn't be happier!

Description of Work
I'll warn you their showroom is a candy store and we ended up spending more than we budgeted but after two months later were glad we did. We were refered by a friend to deal with Chris Gardner who really took the time to help us during selections. This was our 2nd time useing Executive Floors ,plus now they also do ceramic tile! o we were able to do one stop shopping for the hardwood, carpet and ceramic tile.

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

09/29/2005

VERY PLEASED WITH THERE WORK. THEY HAD TO COME BACK AN ADDITIONAL TIME, ONE OF THE LAMINATED FLOORS ON THE SIDE WAS BUCKING A LITTLE. BUT THEY DID COME BACK AND CORRECT IT. WITH THEM HAVING TO COME BACK I WOULD ONLY RATE THEM A 'B' INSTEAD OF AN 'A'.

Description of Work
INSTALLED NEW CARPETING & LAMINATE FLOORING IN KITCHEN & BATHROOM. CARPETS WERE INSTALLED IN THE LIVING ROOM & FAMILY ROOM.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Mr. Sandless of Northern Virginia

We offer quality hardwood installation and refinishing at an affordable price. Contact us today about an estimate!

Absolute Flooring

Our goal at Absolute Flooring is to give you the best customer service while providing the highest quality work without cutting corners. Call Ed today for your free in home estimate at 703-389-3610. We look forward to helping you make your home or business beautiful.

AFFORDABLE CARPET & FLOORING

Locally owner and operated, Affordable Carpet and Flooring is a top rated flooring company in the Northern Virginia area, and has been in business since 1999. David Reading, owner of Affordable Carpet and Flooring is an experienced floor covering licensed contractor, who has worked exclusively in the flooring industry for over 25 years. Our services include the sales and installation of carpeting, hardwood flooring, laminate flooring, and vinyl flooring. We work with you every step of the way, giving you the great service that you deserve at every turn.

Offers by AFFORDABLE CARPET & FLOORING on Angi
    Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, American Express, Financing Available

Area rugs, carpeting, ceramic/porcelain, flooring accessories, installation materials, laminate floors, natural stone, specialty floors, vinyl/resilient, window treatment & wood flooring.