Executive Floors Inc

Founded 1985 • With Angi since September 2005

All types of floor coverings Sales, Service, and Installation. Financing Plans Available...

Grout Masters of Virginia

Grout Masters of Virginia

Grout Masters of Virginia is a leading grout and tile company serving customers in Arlington, Alexandria, Fairfax, Centreville, and and all of Northern Virginia. Our professional team specializes in regrouting, tile repair, grout repair, and associated services. For a more in-depth look at how Grout Masters of Virginia can help improve your home please visit our services page. A Well Managed Project When it comes to grout and tile damage in your home, it’s best to take care of the problem as soon as possible. If left alone, these issues may lead to underlayment damage, which will require a complete floor repair. To save our customers money and time, our professional team creates a plan of action to repair your grout and tile damage in an efficient and effective manner. Contact Us If you have discolored or damaged grout in your kitchen, bathroom, or any room in your home, please contact the Grout Masters of Virginia team to schedule a free consultation. Grout & Tile Company | Haymarket Arlington, Alexandria, Fairfax County, Prince William County, Loudoun County

07/02/2015

Very punctual and extemely professional. He came prepared with tons of samples and answered all of our questions. Would Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided an estimate

10/23/2014

We told the sales person what we wanted and he immediately began telling us how complicated installing ceramic tiles would be and how expensive it is. We gave him some very basic information and he guessed our project would cost at least $4,000, saying it in a tone of voice that implied it would be too expensive for us to do. In the ten minutes we spoke with he did not say anything positive and ve...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We went to the store to look at ceramic floor tiles and wanted help from a sales person. A person was sent to talk with us.

04/28/2014

What stands out is they are doing single rooms if needed, so you can clear out a room, get it ready, they will do it and a while later they will do another room. It was well done, well organized and the hardwood was matched to the rest of the older hardwood floors in my house. There were other cheaper companies but this was convenient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did carpeting in one room. They last did hardwood flooring in one room. We have used them three times now, for three rooms.

CATEGORY carpet installation,hardwood floor

06/13/2012

I had a little problem with one section of the flooring. They did come out and fix it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed hardwood flooring for me.

04/28/2012

This was another wonderful experience with Executive Floors. I used them when I replaced the carpeting in my master bedroom with bamboo. Their showroom has more choices than any place I've found in the metro area. My taste runs towards color and they are the only authorized dealer of colored bamboo in the area. Bob, my sales guy, was helpful, knowledgable and friendly. What he didn't know, he foun...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In order to install my new bamboo floors, the people from Executive Floors had to move all of my furniture and tear out my carpets. After they laid the bamboo, they put all of my furniture back.

CATEGORY flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Area rugs, carpeting, ceramic/porcelain, flooring accessories, installation materials, laminate floors, natural stone, specialty floors, vinyl/resilient, window treatment & wood flooring.

Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, American Express, Financing Available