We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

Brothers Lawn Service LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since March 2013

PO BOX 4002

Manassas, VA 20108

We are a family owned business, have been in business for 10 years, we have about 6 employees.

03/19/2021

Manuel V.

The service was excellent. They were very efficient, reasonably priced, they were easy to talk to, and responded very well to my request. I plan to continue using them this year.

Description of Work
They had been doing mulching and lawn service for me for 3 years.

03/19/2021

Stella D.

They did a good job and they were great.

Description of Work
They cut my trees.

Category tree service

07/17/2019

Richard L.

Excellent!! They did such a good job I will hire them again if needed. Great price

Description of Work
Landscaping: place mulch, leave removal, edging around flower bed.

Category landscaping

04/08/2019

Linda M.

They did a great job. I needed mowing/edging for a 3-month period. They were the only company I contacted who were willing to do the work without a season long contract/agreement. All of the staff were professional, polite and very responsive. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Lawm mowing and edging

09/19/2018

Christopher V.

They were on time and did all the cleaning even they did not take 5 minutes break. very good people....definitely we will hire again. Thanks

Description of Work
front back yard clean up

09/09/2018

Ryan F.

My flower beds were completely overgrown with weeds. Brothers responded within a few days with a quote for the work. I received three quotes and theirs was the lowest by far. I set my expectations low as a result. It took some tries to get a date setup to have the work completed, but patience paid off. The results were tremendous. Absolutely gorgeous job. It was a night and day transformation. It hasn't been long enough to see if/when the weeds grow back and how ferociously, but I have no issue giving them a solid A for the work. I will absolutely hire them again and will recommend to friends.

Description of Work
HEAVY weed pulling and mulching

05/14/2018

Manuel F.

Brothers Landscaping provided a free quote after coming to the residence. Coordinated everything through Angie’s List. On the agreed upon date, Brothers Landscaping arrived early and worked the entire day making sure all the landscaping was done. Excellent work.

Description of Work
Front and Backyard needed edging, mulch, and bushes needed to be trimmed

Category landscaping, mulch

08/14/2017

Tiffany F.

Scheduling the service was a bit tough but man did they do a FABULOUS job cleaning up our yard (deweeding, pruning, picking up leaves, mulching, etc.). Will definitely use these guys again!!!

Description of Work
Fall yard cleanup.

07/18/2017

Linda B.

Went well, they did an excellent clean up job. Patio was cleaner than before they came.

Description of Work
Mulch was delivered and spread.

Category landscaping, lawn service, mulch

07/17/2017

ZOFIA Z.

They did good enough job and asked to be hired again, however when I called a month ago and then again a week ago asking what is the hourly charge (not under special Angie's Deal) nobody called back. Strange and disappointing. For that reason I am giving them F's . Apparently some other customers experienced that company not returning calls and the standard comment by Brother's is "we did call back". Well, they did not call me back. I wish they did

Description of Work
yard clean up, weeding and mulching

05/11/2017

Robert A.

Juan and his crew were very professional. They did an excellent job, were prompt, courteous and efficient. Great job guys

Description of Work
Deliver and spread mulch

05/02/2017

Jean D.

Brothers came out within 2 days to give me a great estimate and completed the job the next week. The crew came out around 5 after a long day on another job but never slowed down and finished the job before it got dark. They removed all the leaves, left the patio and carport cleaner than it was before. We would certainly hire them again. Job well done.

Description of Work
We waited way too long to have our leaves raked and disposed of and several businesses I contacted said they were way too busy to help.

04/14/2017

Michael W.

Great! very professional and fast. Hope to work with them again in the future.

Description of Work
Our yard was overrun by leaves and debris. We have a very wooded lot and it got away from us. They came in and made it beautiful in no time.

04/14/2017

Frank C.

I was present during the work and they followed my directions perfectly.

Description of Work
5 yards of mulch delivered and spread

Category mulch

04/12/2017

Sheila M.

They wouldn't return any calls and would not schedule. They kept saying they had to check with someone else and call us back but never called back.

Description of Work
Purchased a deal through them for $399 for 800 Square Feet of Premium Mulch Delivered and Spread

04/12/2017

Jessica K.

After we purchased the deal we contacted the company to schedule it (which we shouldn't have had to do). They promised to call back and as of a week later, they still hadn't. We requested a refund.

Description of Work
We signed up for their $399 deal for 800 square feet of mulch delivered and spread

04/11/2017

Annamary S.

Diego called back the same day, the crew was out the next day, and did a terrific job, including clean up. Definitely a service to use again.

Description of Work
Dig up and dispose of 15-20 old forsythia shrubs

04/08/2017

Xue L.

Very Professional and Prompt! They worked efficiently and did an excellent job on the front and back yard clean-up and the shrub cutting looks fantastic.

Description of Work
Yard spring clean up, trim the shrubs.

03/06/2017

Katie M.

They showed up on time, were friendly and cleaned up everything I needed.

Description of Work
Yard clean up - 2 hours with 2 guys.

02/25/2017

Amy E P.

Diego and his crew did a great job - he came out right away to give me an estimate and were back by the end of the week to take care of everything. The gardens look so much better and now I have a clean slate to work with when the weather gets warmer and I am able to start doing my own gardening and yard work again. It's such a relief to not have to worry about all these things. I will definitely hire them again if I need help in the future.

Description of Work
I needed a full cleanup for my gardens and yard (pruning, weeding, leaf and downed branch removal, etc) because I was sidelined for over 10 months with injuries that prevented me from doing anything. My gardens were overgrown and I had a large dead shrub in the front yard that had to be removed.

02/21/2017

Patricia M.

They are impressive, punctual and always do a good job

Description of Work
I have used them for the past three years for weekly lawn maintenance.

01/03/2017

Doris E.

It took a while to set up; the company did not call us immediately because I believe Angie's List did not notify it immediately. The work was well done. We are very satisfied.

Description of Work
General yard maintenance

12/28/2016

Brad C.

I LOVE Brothers Lawn Service. I have found it very difficult in the past to find good, consistent help for weeding. No one seems to want to do it. I found Brothers Lawn Service on Angie's List last Spring. The weeds were mess. They did a beautiful job. I was able to keep up with the weeding after that because they put so much mulch down it made it much easier to pul up any new weeds. I have had them back several times since to do more general clean up. Really excellent work! I will continue to use them.

Description of Work
Major weeding, mulching, tree pruning and general clean up

12/26/2016

ted T.

Brothers work was excellent. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Trim trees and raked leaves.

07/19/2016

karen E.

Never return email. Company must not need the work. I think it is time that Angie's List remove these non responders on their website.

Description of Work
Lawn work and landscaping

Category lawn service

Hello Sorry i took to long to respond back, but we got the job done. Hope you liked our work. Thanks Diego

Independence Landscape

Independence Landscape is a full service landscape and lawn care company based in Northern Virginia. We offer a full range of services, from maintenance to landscape design and installation, to custom hardscape projects. Each of our crews specialize in a specific skill set, which ensures quality of work regardless of the size or complexity of the project. We continually stay on top of industry standards and developments by regularly attending professional training sessions and courses. If a better method, tool or environmentally friendly product appears on the market, Independence is trained and certified to implement it in order to enhance the beauty of our customers' properties. *Our Company History* Independence Landscape was established in 2006. Our owners, Curtis Greene and Chad Evans, originally started in the landscaping and lawn maintenance business while in high school and college. "Even back then," Greene explains, "we took it very seriously and set high standards for everything we did." Clients noticed their reliability and the quality of their work. After college graduation, they both landed jobs with the Department of Defense, but quickly discovered they missed working on people's yards and building relationships with their clients. They both decided to pursue their real passion, and soon Independence Landscape officially opened for business. Today our growing company takes care of residential properties throughout Northern Virginia. Loyalty and trust between our clients and employees is the backbone of everything we do at Independence.

2022 Super Service Award

Sixpenny Chimney Sweeps

Sixpenny Chimney & Air Duct Cleaning specializes in chimney cleaning and repair, air duct/dryer vent cleaning, gutter cleaning, house cleaning, masonry work, and pressure washing. With over 31 years of experience, you can be sure you are receiving a quality service for a fair price. Call our office today to schedule an appointment at 703-491-8697!Additional contact name - Ryan Corp

Weed Man Fairfax-Manassas

Weed Man Lawn Care Fairfax-Manassas, VA is a network of locally owned and operated lawn care professionals providing environmentally responsible fertilization, weed control and surface insect with grub control services. For the past 40 years, Weed Man's promise has always been the same: We treat your lawn as if it were our own and provide you with honest and open communication. Additional contact name - Christine Musselman. Additional DBA - Weed Man.

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing Available

Residential and commercial mowing,snow removal, aeration & seeding, trimming,tree service, stump removal, shrubs, hedges, cut edging, mulching, gutter cleaning, weed pulling, spring & fall clean up.