Brothers Lawn Service LLC

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

PO BOX 4002

Manassas, VA 20108

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

We are a family owned business, have been in business for 10 years, we have about 6 employees....

lawn care (41)mulch delivering (12)lawn & landscaping (4)tree service (1)leaf removal (1)

03/19/2021

Stella D.

They did a good job and they were great.

Description of Work
They cut my trees.

Category tree service

Work Completed On 11/02/2020

03/19/2021

Manuel V.

The service was excellent. They were very efficient, reasonably priced, they were easy to talk to, and responded very well to my request. I plan to continue using them this year.

Description of Work
They had been doing mulching and lawn service for me for 3 years.

Work Completed On 02/10/2021

07/17/2019

Richard L.

Excellent!! They did such a good job I will hire them again if needed. Great price

Description of Work
Landscaping: place mulch, leave removal, edging around flower bed.

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 06/17/2019

04/08/2019

Linda M.

They did a great job. I needed mowing/edging for a 3-month period. They were the only company I contacted who were willing to do the work without a season long contract/agreement. All of the staff were professional, polite and very responsive. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Lawm mowing and edging

Work Completed On 08/31/2018

09/19/2018

Christopher Britto V.

They were on time and did all the cleaning even they did not take 5 minutes break. very good people....definitely we will hire again. Thanks

Description of Work
front back yard clean up

Work Completed On 09/07/2018

09/09/2018

Ryan F.

My flower beds were completely overgrown with weeds. Brothers responded within a few days with a quote for the work. I received three quotes and theirs was the lowest by far. I set my expectations low as a result. It took some tries to get a date setup to have the work completed, but patience paid off. The results were tremendous. Absolutely gorgeous job. It was a night and day transformation. It hasn't been long enough to see if/when the weeds grow back and how ferociously, but I have no issue giving them a solid A for the work. I will absolutely hire them again and will recommend to friends.

Description of Work
HEAVY weed pulling and mulching

Work Completed On 09/08/2018

05/14/2018

Manuel F.

Brothers Landscaping provided a free quote after coming to the residence. Coordinated everything through Angie’s List. On the agreed upon date, Brothers Landscaping arrived early and worked the entire day making sure all the landscaping was done. Excellent work.

Description of Work
Front and Backyard needed edging, mulch, and bushes needed to be trimmed

Category landscaping,mulch

Work Completed On 05/14/2018

08/14/2017

Tiffany F.

Scheduling the service was a bit tough but man did they do a FABULOUS job cleaning up our yard (deweeding, pruning, picking up leaves, mulching, etc.). Will definitely use these guys again!!!

Description of Work
Fall yard cleanup.

Work Completed On 10/01/2016

07/18/2017

Linda B.

Went well, they did an excellent clean up job. Patio was cleaner than before they came.

Description of Work
Mulch was delivered and spread.

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch

Work Completed On 07/17/2017

07/17/2017

ZOFIA Z.

They did good enough job and asked to be hired again, however when I called a month ago and then again a week ago asking what is the hourly charge (not under special Angie's Deal) nobody called back. Strange and disappointing. For that reason I am giving them F's . Apparently some other customers experienced that company not returning calls and the standard comment by Brother's is "we did call back". Well, they did not call me back. I wish they did

Description of Work
yard clean up, weeding and mulching

Work Completed On 07/10/2017

Residential and commercial mowing,snow removal, aeration & seeding, trimming,tree service, stump removal, shrubs, hedges, cut edging, mulching, gutter cleaning, weed pulling, spring & fall clean up.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing Available