BEALE'S CLEANING SERVICE

Founded 1995 • With Angi since April 2006

Beale Carpet & Cleaning Services

We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We develop lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there is no question on who to call. Satisfaction is guaranteed! Call us today!

Offers by Beale Carpet & Cleaning Services on Angi
J&Y Painting LLC

J&Y Painting LLC has over 12 years of experience. We understand what it means to have a beautiful home, inside and out. We want to ensure you are satisfied with the service that we provide, and we won't let you down. Call us today at 571-264-4513 for a free estimate.

J D Edwards Painting

JD Edwards Painting is a closely held business owned by J. Dwayne Edwards. We have been in business since 1985. We focus on quality driven work and also have experience in custom painting. Each project will have a dedicated crew leader overseeing the project that have been a part of the JD Edwards Painting crew for 10+ years. We also have a dedicated office staff that is available Monday through Friday 9 am to 4 pm by phone for any client needs. There is no markup for material cost. Call us for a personal estimate. Award winning. A 25% Deposit is required with signed estimate when approved and scheduled.

Offers by J D Edwards Painting on Angi

11/09/2009

He showed up about 2 hours late and didn't even seem to care. He was very nice when he came and he did a thorough job. We had some problems with the work and I asked him to come back and check something. He gave me a hard time and said I would have to pay him to come back out even though he didn't live far and bragged about all the cars he owns. We had some other work to do in our home and he recc...

Description of Work
We hired Beale's to do some work.

Category hardwood floor

11/02/2009

Returned phone calls very quickly. Gave me a hour time frame when he would arrive at the house. He called at the beginning of the time frame and gave me a head's up on his ETA. Much appreciated. Very professional and polite. Will use again. Thanks!

Description of Work
Called to have Great Room carpet cleaned (dog issues). Happy with the Great Room cleaning, I had him do most of house including the stairs.

10/07/2009

We initally called to have a rug cleaned. We also needed our carpeting cleaned but thought it was a lost cause. When Tony came, he said he could make the carpet look great. He not only cleaned the carpeting and the rug, but he also cleaned all of the carpet on the stairs. He did a great job and was extremely neat and clean. Everything came out great - we can hold off replacing our carpeting until ...

Description of Work
Cleaning an 8x11' rug. Cleaning carpeting in 3 bedrooms, 1 hallway & two sets of stairs. Both carpet and rug were heavily stained from dirt and dogs. We were going to replace the carpeting, but thought we would try to clean it.

08/15/2009

Anthony did a great job. He was competitive during the bidding process, and then was flexible when I had to change the date for him to do the work. He showed up on time, walked me through what he could and couldn't do and then got to work. The carpets are obviously cleaner than when I had another company clean them last year. I will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Cleaned all carpets.

07/21/2009

Anthony did a very good job. His price is fair and he does great work. Price is based on all jobs completed (multiple times he worked on the deck.) I really like the way he does business.

Description of Work
Anthony Beale cleaned my carpets, power washed and sealed my deck and windows were cleaned.

Category carpet cleaners,window cleaning,deck cleaning,pressure washing

UPHOLSTERY CLEANING, CARPET CLEANING, POWER WASHING, WINDOW CLEANING, HARDWOOD FLOOR CLEANING, HARDWOOD FLOOR REFINISHING, & PAINTING.