BEALE'S CLEANING SERVICE

9611 WATERFORD DR

Manassas, VA 20110

11/09/2009

Gretchen D.

He showed up about 2 hours late and didn't even seem to care. He was very nice when he came and he did a thorough job. We had some problems with the work and I asked him to come back and check something. He gave me a hard time and said I would have to pay him to come back out even though he didn't live far and bragged about all the cars he owns. We had some other work to do in our home and he reccommended someone who basically stole our money.

Description of Work
We hired Beale's to do some work.

Category hardwood floor

11/02/2009

David M.

Returned phone calls very quickly. Gave me a hour time frame when he would arrive at the house. He called at the beginning of the time frame and gave me a head's up on his ETA. Much appreciated. Very professional and polite. Will use again. Thanks!

Description of Work
Called to have Great Room carpet cleaned (dog issues). Happy with the Great Room cleaning, I had him do most of house including the stairs.

10/07/2009

Juli C.

We initally called to have a rug cleaned. We also needed our carpeting cleaned but thought it was a lost cause. When Tony came, he said he could make the carpet look great. He not only cleaned the carpeting and the rug, but he also cleaned all of the carpet on the stairs. He did a great job and was extremely neat and clean. Everything came out great - we can hold off replacing our carpeting until next year!

Description of Work
Cleaning an 8x11' rug. Cleaning carpeting in 3 bedrooms, 1 hallway & two sets of stairs. Both carpet and rug were heavily stained from dirt and dogs. We were going to replace the carpeting, but thought we would try to clean it.

08/15/2009

Mark S.

Anthony did a great job. He was competitive during the bidding process, and then was flexible when I had to change the date for him to do the work. He showed up on time, walked me through what he could and couldn't do and then got to work. The carpets are obviously cleaner than when I had another company clean them last year. I will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Cleaned all carpets.

07/21/2009

RON S.

Anthony did a very good job. His price is fair and he does great work. Price is based on all jobs completed (multiple times he worked on the deck.) I really like the way he does business.

Description of Work
Anthony Beale cleaned my carpets, power washed and sealed my deck and windows were cleaned.

Category carpet cleaners, window cleaning, deck cleaning, pressure washing

06/01/2007

Lisa C.

Mr. Beale was friendly and did a good job. He was an hour and a half late, but there were extenuating circumstances (his daughter had given birth the night before). However, the treatment took about an hour longer than he had estimated, so that, combined with the lateness, threw my schedule for the day into disarray. Still, overall I was satisfied with the job he did.

Description of Work
We had our four-piece chenille living room set (sofa, loveseat, chair & ottoman) dry foam cleaned and treated with stain protectant.

Category upholstery cleaning

07/31/2006

BRUCE V.

Reasonable price, not the cheapest or most the most expensive. The price did not change from quote over the phone. They are hard working, and polite. A good result. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
They cleaned the carpets in the whole house. A total of four bedrooms, a hallway, the stairs, a den, the living room, the dining room and the family room were cleaned. Mr. Beale and his son worked very hard to clean our carpets and the result was very good. Most of the stains came out, but some did not. The family room was particularly bad to start and showed improvement, but will need to be replaced soon. We added cleaning upholstery of a Lazy Boy chair too.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

04/21/2006

dan and dorothy S.

He was very professional about his work. He took his time to get the job done well. He also cleaned the carpets for me.

Description of Work
We have very tricky velvet furniture. He did dry foam extraction to clean the upholstery.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

Absolute Flooring

Our goal at Absolute Flooring is to give you the best customer service while providing the highest quality work without cutting corners. Call Ed today for your free in home estimate at 703-389-3610. We look forward to helping you make your home or business beautiful.

CertaPro Painters Of Springfield

At CertaPro Painters®, our promise has always been that of Certainty -- reassuring our customers of a worry-free and easy property improvement experience. While times may have changed, CertaPro Painters® local service and expertise remains the same. Your satisfaction is our top priority. Schedule our free estimate today. CertaPro Painters® of Springfield, VA offers the best house painting services. In addition to expert interior and exterior house painting, our team offers a variety of home improvement services including drywall repair, wallpaper installation, and others. We will show up on time, be respectful of you and your property, and deliver what we promise. Keep reading to learn more about areas we serve and about how you can get your free estimate

Friendly Painting And Contracting INC

Friendly Painting & Construction INC is premier painting and home remodeling contractor in the Washington Metropolitan region for over 20 years. We have 12 professional employees can handle top level painting service and full line of home remodeling services. We do accept credit card and check for payment. Our Virginia license number 2705 129520A , Maryland license number MHIC 92480. For estimate call Tom Seo at 571-225-1756 or Sam Kim at 571-225-6112

UPHOLSTERY CLEANING, CARPET CLEANING, POWER WASHING, WINDOW CLEANING, HARDWOOD FLOOR CLEANING, HARDWOOD FLOOR REFINISHING, & PAINTING.