Barrons - Manassas

Founded 1947 • With Angi since July 2012

Best Messenger Inc

Best Messenger provides immediate or scheduled pickup and delivery of all items small and large, every day of the year, with no advance notice, appointment, or account ever needed Pay with credit card or cash. Service is fast and affordable, prices are posted online, and tipping is not recommended or expected.

Navid's Construction, Inc.

Navid's Construction Inc is an independent general contracting firm that not only delivers impeccable results but prioritizes its clients. Our number one priority has always been customer service. Our mission is to deliver quality services at hard to beat competitive prices. We know how difficult taking on a project can be! That is why Navid's Construction Inc strives to not only achieve your goals but also exceed your expectations as well.

Century Siding Co Inc

We believe that our remodeling experts, who have been working in the field for more than 15 years, successfully completing over 10,000 homes, will provide the highest quality work for you. Century Siding Co., inc. is among the highest rated companies in quality and value in the Northern Virginia area. We also guarantee the highest quality products at the most competitive prices. We proudly carry products from Mastic, Alside, certainteed, James Hardie, Simonton and many more industry leaders. All of our technicians are carefully selected based on their level of skill and experience. They must go through vigorous training and must prove their abilities before they can actually begin work on a customers home.

07/12/2012

Barrons was supposed to call prior to making the delivery. They did not call, nor did they knock nor notify me in any way when they arrived. They just set the door down IN FRONT of my garage door and left without notice. I could not get my car out of the garage. When I called the company to complain they said there was nothing they could do but would check to see if anyone would come and move the ...

Description of Work
Barrons was supposed to call prior to delivery, or notify me upon arrival, of a large patio door on July 12, 2012.

Category delivery service

Hardware, lumber, plywood, treated lumber, decking, fencing, windows, marvin windows & doors, moulding, millwork, interior, exterior trim, fascia boards, kitchens, bathrooms, home offices & libraries.