Atlantic Duct Cleaning

Founded 1995 • With Angi since January 2008

QUALIFICATIONS : ADC has successfully performed HVAC air duct cleaning on more than 160,000 systems. Proud member of the NADCA (National Air Duct Cleaners Association) since 1995. Certification #11950078 The Atlantic Duct Cleaning process meets or exceeds all related industry standards. Certified

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

air duct cleaning (430)dryer vent cleaning (169)HVAC Companies (31)mold removal (2)insulation (2)

11/17/2022

David T.

I am a first time customer with Atlantic Duct Cleaning. When I made my initial contact for an estimate, they were very helpful and answered all of questions. The technicians arrived within the appointment window and it was a pleasure to meet Eric K. and Jose P. They started by explaining the process and then they went right to work. They went to each and every vent in every room, cleaned the vent and then cleaned the duct work. Jose P. even found an unused vent and proceeded to clean the dust off of the vent anyway. When the job was done, Eric K. showed me a few before and after pictures. Great job Jose and Eric!!

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning

05/28/2022

KATHY T.

We had it cleaned by a different company a few months ago but they only vacuumed the dryer location. The Atlantic tech vacuumed from both the dryer location & the dryer duct exit from the front of the house as the dryer is located in the center of the basement and the ductwork runs through the ceiling to the house front exterior. He found it loaded with lint. So glad we found a company who will clean it properly.

Description of Work
Had dryer duct work cleaned/vacuumed by Joel/Roberto (2 names on card & forget which technician we had as there was one). Our dryer is in the center of the basement & the exhaust duct runs through the ceiling out the front of the house.

Work Completed On 05/24/2022

03/30/2021

Brad B.

Excellent service. Their techs were very helpful and thoroughly explained the process. They even showed me examples of the materials they were able to clean out. Wish I would have called sooner.... Highly recommed.

Description of Work
Duct Cleaning

Work Completed On 03/30/2021

02/24/2021

Lori L.

I have to say I'm disappointed with the service. I hired them with high expectations after seeing all the Grade A reviews but the job is fair. When they took off the duct covers, they teared down pieces of my wall. I had to repaint around several duct cover afterwards. They couldn't place several of the air duct cover back. It took them much more time to put everything back than the cleaning itself. Both gentlemen were on their phone constantly, not focusing on the work.

Description of Work
air duct cleaning and dry vent cleaning

Work Completed On 11/18/2020

01/17/2021

William D.

The guys were very nice and professional. No complaints about the services, but when they cleaned the dryer vent, they removed the washer hose from the drain and did not replace. Flooded through to the basement on the next wash.

Description of Work
Clean vents including dryer vent

Work Completed On 01/17/2021

01/16/2021

Charles W.

Very thorough, courteous, knowledgeable, professional! Carlos and Nelson were a great crew!

Description of Work
Duct cleaning

Work Completed On 01/16/2021

12/15/2020

Rahsaan H.

Erick and Nick did an amazing job, quick and efficient, thank you so much!

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 12/15/2020

11/19/2020

David P.

Excellent work. Mr. Alfonso arrived on time and was very professional. He did a thorough cleaning of my ducts and was very detail oriented. He made sure to work on all the ducts so that we would not miss one. They showed me the before and after pictures and the amount of dirt and residues removed was incredible. Now we have clean air flowing through our house. Highly recommend working with Mr. Alfonso.

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning and Dryer Vent Cleaning

Work Completed On 11/14/2020

10/21/2020

Robin S.

The two servicemen were fantastic. Explained everything, were incredibly efficient and the place was spotless when they left.

Description of Work
Cleaned all of our air ducts- House is 57 years old

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

10/20/2020

Jennifer T.

We were informed by our realtor and home inspector before buying the home the vents were dirty. Once we saw for ourselves, filthy and disgusting would have been a better description. Atlantic was recommended by both of them so they were our first and only choice. We couldn't be more pleased with the results. The team spent nearly an entire day on our systems and dryer vent. They were professional and their work is impeccable. It will be a few years before we need to call again but we definitely will. Thank you for making our home cleaner, healthier, and safer.

Description of Work
HVAC duct and dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 10/08/2020

Review for Atlantic Duct Cleaning - 6997 Gateway Court, Manassas, VA - 38962598

09/30/2020

Barbara B.

This was not an easy job because the dryer vent vents through the ceiling to attic and out to roof. There was a clog in the line which they handled masterfully. The guys were highly professional and very capable at tackling the job. I would definitely recommend them and would call them again for service. I appreciate the great service.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent cleaning

Work Completed On 09/29/2020

09/23/2020

Paul W.

I could not be more pleased. Joel and Moises were polite, thorough, highly professional, and as careful as possible in observing COVID-19 prophylaxis. When they arrived, Joel explained how the process would work and what they needed from us in terms of access, etc. Once they got started, they did not stop working until the job was finished. I recommend this company without reservation and am particularly happy to single out Joel and Moises for praise.

Description of Work
HVAC vent cleaning and dryer vent cleaning.

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

09/18/2020

Aaron P.

Atlantic Duct Cleaning was great! They showed up within the one hour window and were very courteous. They had masks and booties and did a thorough job. It was very easy to pay by electronic invoice! I would definitely recommend and plan to rehire in the future. Our service technicians were Isaias and Raymundo and they were great!

Description of Work
dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 09/18/2020

06/17/2020

Joseph Z.

All aspects went very well. It was nice to reach a person for scheduling. Jose and Jeremia arrived during the scheduled time slot. They worked neatly and efficiently along with being mannerly and pleasant. The job cost was as quoted. Well done.

Description of Work
dryer vent needed to be cleaned

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

05/24/2020

Patricia P.

Great! They were polite and professional on the phone and set up our appointment for a convenient time. They arrived early and ready to get to work. The technicians were polite and friendly and did an excellent job. They said my dryer vent really needed a cleaning. The price was reasonable and was part of an Angies List deal that the receptionist pointed out to me when I called. I would recommend them for the duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning!

Description of Work
Cleaned airducts and dryer vent in single family home

Work Completed On 05/24/2020

05/20/2020

Shawn M.

The guys were great. They were on time, they answered all of my questions, and they left the home in good shape. I would use this company again. Y

Description of Work
HVAC Duct cleaning

Work Completed On 05/08/2020

03/18/2020

Lauren E.

Roger and Jose were very professional and did an excellent job cleaning out the dryer vent. They arrived on time, spent about 80 minutes cleaning out the duct work (from the dryer to the outside is 10+ feet of duct work), cleaned everything up afterwards, and answered all of our questions. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning

Work Completed On 03/18/2020

03/18/2020

Jeff K.

It was wonderful to know they'd gotten rid of all the dirt, dust, etc in our house. Two different HVAC companies we had out for quotes both gave us only one name to use-and it was Atlantic. Very happy we listened to them. Professional and honest.

Description of Work
air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 03/17/2020

03/13/2020

Lauren S.

Luis Medrano and Isuiese are excellent, professional, honest, and hard working technicians. They did an incredible job. They also left the house clean and neat. I highly recommend requesting them.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 03/12/2020

01/24/2020

Jennifer G.

Wilson & Carlos were on time and professional. Work done in timely fashion, very little mess & what mess there was, was cleaned before they left.

Description of Work
All ducts in my home cleaned

Work Completed On 01/24/2020

01/08/2020

Edward M.

Outstanding work! Wilson and Carlos were on-time, professional and considerate. Really top-notch!

Description of Work
Duct Cleaning

Work Completed On 01/08/2020

12/02/2019

Alison B.

Atlantic Duct Cleaning did a fantastic job! The crew was polite, professional and efficient. They explained what they were doing and offered feedback, if necessary. I would definitely recommend and will certainly use them again.

Description of Work
We had our ducts (2 systems) cleaned.

Work Completed On 12/02/2019