Area Construction

Founded 2000 • With Angi since November 2013

9000 Jackson Avenue

Manassas, VA 20110

The owners have been in the business for 30 plus years. We only use employees for what they specialize in. We do accept checks and credit card payments....

10/08/2021

Kimberly T.

I've dealt with a horrible leak for about 17 days. Dean and his wife were and are the most responsive and attentive contractors I've met JUST this week (**** it's been like five now), punctual, honest, and forthcoming. What anyone would want in a situation like ours. I'd recommend them to everyone that I know

Description of Work
HVAC, mold remediation, wall repair, floor extraction and repair

Category drywall, handyman service, insulation, plastering, interior painters

03/18/2016

elizabeth V.

Great problem solver, used creative techniques to deal with old rusted plumbing. Very fast and professional.

Description of Work
fixed old plumbing

09/03/2015

Bonnie P.

He came out fixed the problem. He was prompt professional and extremely skill in his trade. I have used him for a couple different jobs and have been happy with his work every time. He is friendly and easy to get a hold of. I will be using him again in the future.

Description of Work
small emergency water leak install sink install faucet install back slash small jobs

Category plumbing

11/17/2014

Chris B.

Dean was recommended to me by a neighbor after I called a couple other plumbers who couldn't seem to return a phone call during business hours even after I gave them my cell number. I heard back from Tracey at Area Construction almost immediately. She got me on the schedule for quickly. Dean came right on time, got to work and fixed the problem in the shower and in the sink - construction debris from our bathroom remodel that had been allowed to go down the drain. Oops! Thanks, previous contractor! I have already called Area construction for work on another bathroom, including potentially remodeling it, because I was so impressed with Dean. I don't see him letting loose screws fall down the drain and then just walking away. I have found my new plumber!

Description of Work
Snaked drains in master bath shower and sink. Repaired shower lever.

Category home remodeling

02/14/2014

James H.

Had called another plumbing outfit highly rated by AngiesList. They estimated a lot of pipes and T fittings, etc. had to be replaced at a cost of over $400. Told them could not do that. They said the Angielist Coupon was not applicable unless I authorized the work so they took my $60 and left. A neighbor recommended Dean of Area Construction. He immediately figured out the problem. Had a the parts and equipment in his truck. Let me watch him. Was clean. Was fast. Displayed significant experience. Asked me for $100.00. I paid him $120. Was so impressed he may also renovate out bathrooms. This guy is good!

Description of Work
Had a plumbing leak. Dean fixed it well.

Category plumbing, home remodeling, drain cleaning

02/05/2014

Robyn W.

We had received estimates from other individuals and called Dean to get his estimate as well. He was very quick with providing us with his estimate. We decided to select him for the work because we liked his professionalism and enthusiasm. We did not choose him based on price, we chose him because we got a very trustworthy feeling about him. And he's very nice! Dean completed the work over the course of a week or so. We were not in a hurry, and these items were relatively minor items that were required to finish a bathroom we've been remodeling ourselves. Dean communicated with us constantly. This included updates as to how the work was proceeding, when he would be coming/going, and asking us if we had any questions. He wore booties in the house, and always cleaned up after himself. He made recommendations to us on items, and and was very detail oriented. We felt so comfortable having him around the house, he felt like one of the family when the project was completed! We highly recommend Dean and his company and will definitely use him again in the future. He's hardworking, honest, and professional. A true gem in this day and age!

Description of Work
Dean installed a frameless shower door, installed a new toilet, re-routed plumbing to accommodate a double sink, installed a new double vanity with granite top, fixed a leaky garbage disposal, and also did some patch work and installed new faucets for the double vanity sink.

01/27/2014

Colleen W.

This company not only did work in an efficient and reasonably priced manner, they cam immediately when realtor called and said my toilet was flooding my basement. They removed carpet and had new renters in without losing a month's rent.

Description of Work
Remodeling master bathroom including installation of granite tile on all walls, painting entire townhouse for move in of new tenant, installed and updating electrical and bathroom plumbing.

Category home remodeling, interior painters

11/10/2013

Cathy S.

Dean was polite and professional and was the most reasonable price by far. The old bathroom had paneling and was dark and small. Dean tore out the paneling, put in greenboard (drywall), new framing and expanded the space. It is a bright, modern bathroom with a new light, fan and white paint. The shower is much larger with beautiful tile, matching the new tiled floor. A new vanity and toilet completed the bathroom. I let Dean choose the tiles as to what he had in stock and just approved the choices. It was completed in approximately a week. I appreciated the fact that they put down plastic sheeting and cardboard over the carpet and vacuumed up after they were done.

Description of Work
Completely remodeled basement bathroom. Knocked down old walls and reframed and put up drywall. Gorgeous tiled shower, vanity and toilet. Tiled floor.

11/02/2013

Colleen W.

He dropped everything and came to my rescue at my rental property in order to get it rented out ASAP. He filled me in between his other jobs. I was very grateful to be made a priority during his busy schedule. His time and expertise were immeasurable. I would have lost the opportunity and a months rent if Dean didn't put me as a priority. Not only did I have a flood from a toilet overflow I needed a total plumbing repair and the mess cleaned up from the flood. He truly does the best work for the best price. If he is busy he is worth the wait.

Description of Work
Plumbing, Repair of hard wood floors, tile work and bathroom remodel, painting, and ceiling repair

Category handyman service, plumbing, home remodeling

CMimprovements

ABL Professional Painting

FOR A FREE ESTIMATE PLEASE CALL (703) 585-1932 TODAY. ABL Painting has the ability to transform your residence with the stroke of our paint brushes. We always use quality paint products in order to never put our clients through fading, peeling, and the falling of their paint job. Remodeling is not necessary for the transformation of the look of your estate, a simple paint job from ABL Painting will do. Family owned business with 12 years of experience. Customer service is our number one priority. Check out our commercial at https://youtu.be/lfEB1nZvFfg

Offers by ABL Professional Painting  on Angi
    Williams Painting And Remodeling

Williams Painting & Remodeling is a family owned & operated business, serving the DC Metro area for over 10 Years. We pride ourselves on customer service. We want to do the job and do it right and do it right the first time. Try us out and see how you like us. You won’t be disappointed.

Offers by Williams Painting And Remodeling on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Plumbing and home related repairs

Heating and Air-condition repairs