Anderson Construction

Founded 1960 • With Angi since April 2008

4.4

**5 things to be aware of when doing a remodeling job! Call for info. 703-799-0187**Anderson Construction has been around for more than fifty years! We perform excellent service day after day, year after year; we give our customers 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Anderson Construction has ten employees ready work. We will continue to uphold our quality work. Anderson Construction is a family owned business, started by the late John Anderson in the 1960’s. The company was passed down to the sons, Michael and John Jr. We have continued to carry on the company with the professional and quality workmanship, as it was started from day one. We are a five star company with the BBB. We take pride and honor in our company, as the late John Anderson did. There is no job to big or to small that Anderson Construction won’t do. We are a top quality company with reasonable rates. As always said by the founder of the company, thank you for choosing Anderson Construction....

CS REMODELING SOLUTIONS

Call us today for all your remodeling needs!

Closet America

Closet America is a privately owned and locally operated manufacturer and installer of custom home organization systems for closets, home offices, pantries, media centers, and garages. By raising the standards for quality and customer service, Closet America has steadily grown into one of the premier names in the professional organizing systems industry. We have been consistently awarded the prestigious GuildMaster Award for exceptional customer service and satisfaction.

Nicto Chimney Sweeps Inc

Nicto Chimney Sweeps is a small, family-run business specializing in chimney repair and cleaning. All of our technicians possess years of on-the-job experience. Not only that, they're also industry certified and committed to keeping up with the latest advances in the field. You can rest easy, because your chimney repair will be in the best and most skilled hands that it can be.

07/23/2019

The counter top and new fixtures look very nice and everything is functioning as expected at this point. Mr. Anderson was personable and polite in his dealings with us throughout the process. There were, however, some problems. First, we were told the actual installation would take one day, that day having been scheduled as May 29, 2019. I called Mr. Anderson the evening of May 28th to verify that...

Description of Work
Installation of new quartz counter top with bacsplashed (including removal of the old one) and new sink, faucet and water filter with separate faucet.

Category countertops

01/28/2019

Mike, the owner came out same day I called to discuss the leak in my roof. Based on the water mark location, he provided an opinion on the source (potentially the chimney) and recommended I first call a chimney service company to find out if the leak is caused by a rusted/cracked chimney cap. If that turns out to be the problem then it will save time and money to get it fixed. Mike followed up lat...

Description of Work
Roof repair estimate

Thank for having me out, I enjoyed coming to your house, if you ever need a good Contractor please look here on Angie list they will be good to you.

08/21/2018

We hired Mike and his team to fix up our home before we listed it for sale. They were able to get the work done quickly and did a great job making everything perfect. We went under contract in 2 days! I highly recommend them for any remodeling or repair work.

Description of Work
painting, drywall, concrete, electrical

Category concrete repair,drywall,electrician,handyman service,lighting,remodeling,house painters,interior painters

08/16/2018

I called Mike on Monday, had an estimate by Tuesday and the job was completed by Thursday. Talk about service! Mike and his crew were very courteous and professional. Mike explained step by step everything he was doing which made me feel at ease. The bathrooms looked great when the job was done. My wife and I are very pleased. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Grout sealing/repair, cleaning/mold removal, re-caulking, and drywall repair in upstairs bathrooms.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,plumbing,interior painters,mold removal

05/01/2018

It went very well. The team was very professional and got the work done. It's holding up great 4 years later.

Description of Work
Full remodel of the master bathroom.

Category home remodeling

03/23/2018

Michael Anderson designed and remodeled an outdated 1960 kitchen and we couldn’t be more pleased. He installed ceramic tile replacing vinyl flooring He and his crew replaced laminated countertops with beautiful granite and added backsplash. He installed cherry cabinets, removed the cooktop and replaced with cooktop oven combination. The windows, appliances completed the remodel. Mike and his crew were professional efficient respectful. Mike is a wonderful person and an excellent contractor. He worked within our budget. Remodeling is messy and Mike and his crew did a good job of cleaning up after every visit

Description of Work
First Floor Kitchen Remodel

Category room remodeling

03/16/2018

Our rental property needed a new kitchen and bathroom remodel due to age of home and neglect caused from renters. Both rooms were gutted and refurbished Mike ordered and installed new kitchen cabinets, counters and flooring. Along the remodel path many problems were exposed lots of plumbing issues due to galvanized pipes from 1959. Many had holes and were leaking in crawl space under home undetected possibly for years. He also found roof leak behind wall in kitchen which created a host of problems. He repaired the roof to stop further water entering the home. There was an electrical issue to be addressed as well. Through it all, Mike kept me informed and worked deligently to keep project moving. He always showed up and cleaned up trash at the end of the day. The rooms turned out beautiful and we have new plumbing in the walls and under the house now. Mike follows up on his work and offers a 5 year guarantee which can be transferred if and when we decide to sell.

Description of Work
Kitchen and bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile installer","countertop installation","drywall contractor","electrician","flooring contractor","glass repair contractor","plumber","room remodeling","roofer","woodworker","home remodeling contractor","interior painter

03/14/2018

The work was does quickly and very high quality. Mike came in to look at a leaking problem and found a laundry list of issues. He was quick to fix, very upfront, and honest with his work. We’ve already had him come back to work on 2 separate projects since the one I’m reviewing.

Description of Work
Plumbing, bathroom remodel, windows, electrical, hot water tank, venting

Category bathtub refinisher","ceramic tile installer","electrician","handyman service","Lighting","plumber","room remodeling","water damage restoration service","water heater installer","window installer","home remodeling contractor

02/07/2018

Work was completed good and timely.

Description of Work
General home repairs

Category room remodeling

01/18/2017

My bathroom was remodeled two years ago by Anderson Construction. I called Mike on Monday July 31st and he said he was out of town and to call back on Wednesday August 2nd. I called and he came out that same day and took care of my issues for no charge. Mike stands behind his work 100%. There are some contractors that would be difficult to get them to come back but not Anderson Construction. They are really "on the ball" and I am very pleased.

Description of Work
My shower door needed adjustment so it would stay shut and my shower drain cover was loose.

Category room remodeling","home remodeling contractor

Kitchen, Bathroom, Basement, and General Remodeling. We also offer Plumbing, electrical, roto rooting, drywall, painting, decks, patios, windows, roofs, siding, gutters, home security systems, chimney & handyman work. We use licensed sub-contractors for plumbing and electrical when necessary.

Commercial or Industrial Renovation