Altavista Landscaping, LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since November 2011

Altavista Landscaping is committed to servicing our clients in the most professional and responsible manner. Combining high quality products, attention to detail, and personalized service we strive to create a pleasant and propitious experience that will satisfy their demands. Our customers obtain great service for a competitive price and together we create their ideal garden. Additional address - 8647 Brigade Ct....

Omega Landscape Construction

Omega Landscape Construction is a licensed and insured company, built on professionalism, expertise, reliability, trusted quality, and the honesty that exceeds the expectations of our clients. These characteristics and values are what we strive to deliver to everyone who uses our services to improve their outdoor living spaces. Taking the extra steps, creating a relationship with our clients, and paying full attention to the smallest detail is what separates us from the rest of the landscape construction service providers. Class A Northern Virginia stone & brick contractor.

Offers by Omega Landscape Construction on Angi
J Reynolds Landscaping

J Reynolds Landscaping was created to provide the Northern Virginia area with the highest quality installation of landscaping materials possible. The Owner, Matt Meyer along with Jason Reynolds, has been installing custom designs right here in the northern Virginia area for over 18 years. With a reputation for excellence, the highest quality customer service, master craftsmanship and fair pricing. A design expert will come to your home and provide you with a free consultation and estimate for your homes unique needs. J Reynolds Landscaping will then provide you with the professional installation of the materials that you have chosen for your home. We differ from other Landscaping companies because we: - Never sub-contract any portion of the job. - A design expert is physically on every job site. - Your job is completed before any other job has been started. - We have no day laborers. - We are licensed and insured. - Estimates are always free. - All installers have at least 3 years of experience.

Capitol Hardscapes

Capitol Hardscapes is a fully licensed and insured contractor specializing in hardscape installation, serving Washington DC, Maryland, and Northern Virginia.

03/27/2014

They always take care of my lawn really well. They are already here for my development and doing all the common areas and when they do all that, they do my lawn too. It is just more convenient for me to know that whatever my home owner association is using, that company is also doing my lawn.

Description of Work
I've used Altavista Landscaping, LLC; they are the landscaping company that my development uses and I'm really satisfied with them. They do the mowing, the fertilizing and all of that for my lawn.

Category lawn service

05/02/2012

I started using AltaVista because they were the company that our HOA uses for maintaining all the common areas in our development. They did not elicit any business from the residents with flyers or anything. I had to call the HOA office to find out who our landscaping company was. Once I talked to Rafael, and he recognized my property, we came to an agreement on price for the entire year. My lawn ...

Description of Work
Mow, trim, fertilize and condition all grass areas in the front of my townhouse, a corner unit. The service to my property would include any that were being done for the HOA at that time. This contract was for the entire year of 2011.

Category lawn service

Altavista Landscaping provides complete landscape installation and maintenance services, and snow removal for both residential and commercial clients in the Washington Metropolitan area. We work closely with homeowners, homeowner associations, property managers, developers, general contractors, and building owners in addressing their landscape needs and meeting their goals.

Check, Visa, MasterCard