Altavista Landscaping, LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since November 2011

PO Box 5015

Manassas, VA 20108

Altavista Landscaping is committed to servicing our clients in the most professional and responsible manner. Combining high quality products, attention to detail, and personalized service we strive to create a pleasant and propitious experience that will satisfy their demands. Our customers obtain great service for a competitive price and together we create their ideal garden. Additional address - 8647 Brigade Ct....

03/27/2014

Yara D.

They always take care of my lawn really well. They are already here for my development and doing all the common areas and when they do all that, they do my lawn too. It is just more convenient for me to know that whatever my home owner association is using, that company is also doing my lawn.

Description of Work
I've used Altavista Landscaping, LLC; they are the landscaping company that my development uses and I'm really satisfied with them. They do the mowing, the fertilizing and all of that for my lawn.

Category lawn service

05/02/2012

Yara D.

I started using AltaVista because they were the company that our HOA uses for maintaining all the common areas in our development. They did not elicit any business from the residents with flyers or anything. I had to call the HOA office to find out who our landscaping company was. Once I talked to Rafael, and he recognized my property, we came to an agreement on price for the entire year. My lawn is not huge, but it is bigger than others in the development. The price was competitive. They always do a wonderful job and clean up afterwards. I've already contracted with AltaVista to do the same services this year, 2012. I'm really happy with their work on my lawn. Actually, our entire development always looks neat, clean and well-maintained because of AltaVista.

Description of Work
Mow, trim, fertilize and condition all grass areas in the front of my townhouse, a corner unit. The service to my property would include any that were being done for the HOA at that time. This contract was for the entire year of 2011.

Category lawn service

Independence Landscape

Independence Landscape is a full service landscape and lawn care company based in Northern Virginia. We offer a full range of services, from maintenance to landscape design and installation, to custom hardscape projects. Each of our crews specialize in a specific skill set, which ensures quality of work regardless of the size or complexity of the project. We continually stay on top of industry standards and developments by regularly attending professional training sessions and courses. If a better method, tool or environmentally friendly product appears on the market, Independence is trained and certified to implement it in order to enhance the beauty of our customers' properties. *Our Company History* Independence Landscape was established in 2006. Our owners, Curtis Greene and Chad Evans, originally started in the landscaping and lawn maintenance business while in high school and college. "Even back then," Greene explains, "we took it very seriously and set high standards for everything we did." Clients noticed their reliability and the quality of their work. After college graduation, they both landed jobs with the Department of Defense, but quickly discovered they missed working on people's yards and building relationships with their clients. They both decided to pursue their real passion, and soon Independence Landscape officially opened for business. Today our growing company takes care of residential properties throughout Northern Virginia. Loyalty and trust between our clients and employees is the backbone of everything we do at Independence.

Tillerman Gardens LLC

Full service Stonework, Hardscape and Landscaping Company. Small local. Accept Credit Cards. Hardscapes: Patio, walkway, driveway, retaining wall, steps, ponds. Natural stone and Pavers.

Envirogrow

Envirogrow Lawn & Landscape is a full service residential and commercial maintenance company serving the Northern Virginia Area. We have been in business for over twenty years. Envirogrow is fully insured and has a Class A Virginia Contractors License. Our crews are uniformed, well trained and each crew is overseen by an English speaking supervisor. Chemical and pesticide applicators are certified by the state of Virginia. The office staff is courteous and responsive to a client’s needs. We perform all levels of maintenance from a simple weekly or biweekly lawn mowing to full service twelve month turnkey maintenance plans. Landscape enhancements, new plantings and annual flowers are an integral part of our service business.

Offers by Envirogrow on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard

Altavista Landscaping provides complete landscape installation and maintenance services, and snow removal for both residential and commercial clients in the Washington Metropolitan area. We work closely with homeowners, homeowner associations, property managers, developers, general contractors, and building owners in addressing their landscape needs and meeting their goals.