All In One Builders Inc

Founded 2004 • With Angi since August 2009

9496 Fostern Ln

Manassas, VA 20112

All In One Builders is a customer oriented construction company that focuses on quality of the project & the customer contractor relationship. 5 Employees. Yes we use subcontractors for the trades. Free estimates $500.00 off projects over $5000.00, to be mentioned from this ad after you receive your estimate. We started in October of 2004 to get away from production building & back to the basics of customer services and quality....

06/26/2011

Paula and Ronald G.

After waiting a couple of weeks for his estimate, I called him in mid-May to find out the status of the estimate. He told me that he was still waiting for a bid from one of his subcontractors. Another two weeks went by, and I still had not heard from him. So I called him again to find out what was taking so long. When I called him he was driving to his office and asked me to call back in about 30 minutes. I waited at least 30 minutes and called his office. I did not reach him so I left a message, and I have not heard from him. Needless to say, I do not think he is very responsible and would not hire his company.

Description of Work
We scheduled an appointment with Grant Sherlock, the owner of All In One Builders, for May 3rd to obtain an estimate for building a carport. He was on time and was very pleasant. He discussed the project with my husband and me, and we talked about many of the details involved in building a carport with a small shed. Since we did not have the plat for our house, he obtained copies and sent one to us in a self-addressed, stamped envelope. He said he would email an estimate to us, but as of today (June 26th) we have not received it.

Category garage builders

03/12/2010

elsie L.

responsive with estimates. showed up for work when weather permitted. any problems or objections were addressed. all work done to my satisfaction.

Description of Work
new large deck, siding,exterior doors,fence

Category garage builders

10/28/2009

Samuel S.

After receiving several quotations and looking at the experience of the companies I decided to go with All in One Home Builders Inc. The building of the shed in Stafford went about as smoothly as one can expect considering there was long delay from the county for the permit. I had specified a metal roof for the shed and All in One Home Builders was able to install it as well as the footings, floor, framing, electrical and painting. I can say that I am not sorry that I picked All in One Home Builders to do my project and would reconmend them.

Description of Work
Build a 32X16 shed, including a 8' porch on 12-8" concrete piers in the country without running water

Category electrician, roofing, garage builders

08/31/2009

Wendy B.

The original contractor that I hired started the foundation and minimal framing, then took off after I gave him my second installment. After a month of searching for said contractor, I decided to have All In One Builders takeover the project. They immediately began working with the city to obtain the proper building permits and submitted the plans to the sunroom manufacturer and the city. They were on time with their work and always around ensure quality work from the subcontractors. They are very professional and courteous, and most importantly, they take pride in their craftsmanship always available to address any of my questions or concerns.

Description of Work
All In One Builders built a 750 sqft pool and spa addition onto my home in Manassas. The aluminum and glass structure is the Solarium sunroom by Florian solariums. They built the foundation for the structure, installed both the pool and spa, built the sunroom, and tiled the floor. They also coordinated all the subcontractors for the brickwork, pool coping, heating and A/C, roofing, and electrical. All permitting and drawing were also taken care of for me.

Category sunrooms

Nice Heating & Air

Experienced, creative, and diverse, our team is a committed, hard-working crew. As your HVAC consultant and service provider, we will take the time to listen to and understand your concerns regarding your residential space's comfort, health, and safety. At Nice Heating & Air, we offer quality HVAC products, services, and installation processes that meet your budget and expectations. The Nice Heating and Air team have an excellent track record for expert HVAC service. Our portfolio of projects speaks for itself! Our heating and cooling design specialists will sit down with you to create a custom comfort system tailored to your needs.

Clevrsun

Operating from across the country, Clevrsun has become one of the best solar panel companies for homeowners. Switching to solar is an investment, and should be treated as such. We arm you with the knowledge you need to make the switch and help get you the best deal on your panels, installation, and financing. We offer our homeowners a ZERO out of pocket deal with financing options. We help our customers save on their electric bills annually – lowering it at a high percentage rate. Contact us today for a free quote and let us take it from there.

Nice Heating & Air

Fast & friendly service to keep your home NICE and cozy —whether you need furnace maintenance, a gas fireplace installation, or a simple heating repair, the team at NICE is here to help. Saturday Appointments Available! Satisfaction Guaranteed! BUY NOW PAY NEXT FALL 12 months, with no payments or interest financing available. Save $100.00 on any Heating repair and $625.00 on a heating & ac replacement.

MasterCard, Check

Sunrooms, greenhouses, solariums, bathroom remodeling, kitchen remodeling, home remodeling, basement finishing, siding, sheds & additional structures, barns, general contracting, additions, decks, porches, home building & screened in porches.