ALL DOOR INSTALLATION INC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since April 2017

10123 ERIN COURT

Manassas, VA 20110

Welcome to All Door Installation, your source for sales, service and installation of high quality Amarr doors and openers in Manassas and surrounding areas. Thank you for shopping local. When you shop with us you're buying our integrity, work ethic, and close to a decade of experience. Contact us with any of your door needs!...

09/19/2020

Todd B.

Angel showed up on time and worked right away to get our new garage door installed. He is very professional and courteous. His work ethic in pricing and labor is beyond approach. I’d recommend him to anyone without hesitation.

Description of Work
New garage door installation

08/12/2020

Patrick P.

I hired Angel to replace 3 panels for an existing Amarr Stratford garage door. I got 4 estimates and was initially skeptical given the quote Angel provided was the lowest. As it turns out, he was 100% correct about what Amarr manufactures and what is a compatible replacement. I was almost shocked with his excellent explanation of the work. He showed up within the provided time window, explained the work and finished up in the allotted time. I would hire him again for any garage door work.

Description of Work
Replace garage door panels

08/10/2020

Steven A.

Angel came same say as my phone call. He was very communicative, professional and prompt. The lasers were out of alignment he showed me what the problem was. It has been installed incorrectly. He fixed this issue, added some bolts to the openers that should have been installed originally and showed me some things to do DIY in the future. He was also a very personable and good guy. Highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Garage door not opening and closing properly

08/07/2020

Victor A.

Mr. Angel did an outstanding job. He 1. Tighten chains on both doors. 2. changed all pulleys (total of eight pulleys). 3. Installed new rubber seals. 4. Vibration dampeners on bothe garage doors. 5. Replaced all springs and cables (two per door. The springs were damaged because eithe the builder or last inspector tightened the safety cable too tight, causing the cable to cut into the springs on each door. 6..Lubed rollers, pulleys and door rollers and 7. complete And neatly rerouted electrical power cables to the door. Outstanding service!

Description of Work
Garage Doors Service/Maintenance

07/14/2020

John H.

They called me back immediately and gave me "same day service" during the Fourth of July weekend. The price was reasonable and the work they did was great. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Replaced garage door spring and cable.

05/27/2020

TYLER B.

Called 5 other garage door installers and only received a call back from Angel. He was prompt with coming out and giving me an estimate for a custom job in my barn. He stayed in touch with me while awaiting on the doors to arrive. The job was completed extremely quickly and looks great! Angel was both professional and polite and I will use All Door Installation for any other door needs in the future.

Description of Work
Barn garage shop doors

Category garage doors

Thank you so much for for the opportunity to work with you Mr. [Member Name Removed] Please count with us for your next project, Att Angel All Door Installation Inc. 703-740-6363

05/03/2020

Eric D.

Replaced springs, broken cables. And replaced and relocated pulleys for proper alignment

Description of Work
Great Communication, very professional. Very fair price. Would highly recommend, and will definitely use services again. I am very satisfied.

Category garage doors

Thank you so much Mr. [Member Name Removed] I will be here if you need me again in the future, Att. Angel All Door Installation Inc.

03/22/2020

Marletha D.

Excellent communication. Very punctional

Description of Work
Replace Garage door and Opener

03/09/2020

robert M.

Angel did a great job! I will definitely hire him again and refer to friends.

Description of Work
Repair garage door spring, cables

02/25/2020

Ashley H.

Angel did a fantastic job installing two garage door openers on a new home. The quote was detailed, straight-forward, and competitively proced. The install is super clean with all of the wires following straight lines and nothing left loose or dangling. He walked me through how to operate everything and made sure I was happy before leaving. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Installed two garage door openers

Door Doctor Inc

Door Doctor inc. Has been in the garage door business for over twenty years. We are a family owned and operated business, dedicated to the highest quality professional service and complete customer satisfaction. From minor repairs to complete garage door and opener installations, there is no problem too small and no project too big for the door doctor’s team of expert technicians. Door doctor specializes in meeting the increased design and customization needs of carriage house and custom built garage doors. We work in close collaboration with our customers and leading manufacturers to create a unique garage door that will enhance the beauty of any home, with a personal touch. Our detail oriented team is there every step of the way from the initial idea to the installation of the finished product. Award wining.

Affordable Door

Affordable Door is a Super Service Award Winner for 10 Years. Locally owned & operated we offer professional replacement of garage doors, garage door openers and garage door repairs. Affordable Door now installs entry doors! Ask for a free digital estimate for all of our doors and openers. We also offer phone quotes for repair services. Same day service is available and free estimates are on Garage Door and Entry Door Replacements. At Affordable, "Service you can trust, Guaranteed!" is our motto and we always stand by our great service! Additional phone: 301-277-DOOR

A-1 Garage Door

A1 garage door has been providing fast, friendly family services in your neighborhood for years. While maintaining our humble family ideals, our company has grown to service both commercial and residential markets with no job too small or large for us. A1 Garage Door is a full line garage door company operated by specially trained, certified and uniformed technicians. We specialize in providing quality garage door services such as sales, full installations and repairs. It is our aim to bring you the best customer service possible accompanied by very reasonable prices. We are located in Alexandria Virginia but we currently only provide services to Stafford, Woodbridge, Fredericksburg, Culpeper, Chantilly and Manassas and its neighboring Northern Virginian areas, Maryland & Washington DC. Additional phone - (571) 572-5420.

Offers by A-1 Garage Door on Angi

Visa, Check, MasterCard, Discover

Garage Door Installation Garage Door repair Garage door opener installation Garage door ipener repair