Adam Contracting

Founded 2008 • With Angi since October 2010

My name is Justin LeBlanc, and I am the owner and operator of Adam Contracting. Adam Contracting considers customer satisfaction our highest priority, and we make sure that, as a client, you are satisfied not only the affordability but the quality of our work. Adam Contracting is a fully licensed and insured company. Please feel free to contact us anytime for a free estimate!...

Powder Bathroom

+30 more images

handyman (134)drywall (32)interior painting (29)woodworking (28)home remodeling (27)door installation (25)plumbers (20)lighting (19)tile installation (17)house painting (14)flooring (13)water damage restoration (8)

09/13/2022

Kristen D.

I've hired Justin and his team for many projects over the past seven years. He helped us remodel our basement which required moving walls, installing luxury vinyl tile, painting, and installing new lighting. The work is consistently very good and his team is reliable and great to engage with. I can explain what I want done and he delivers exactly that. He is not always the cheapest, but he's not expensive either, and you get what you pay for. If I have a minor issue he's quick to resolve it. I highly recommend Adam Contracting!

Description of Work
Basement remodel

Category concrete repair, drywall, lighting, interior painters, basement remodeling

Work Completed On 06/13/2019

08/24/2022

Amy G.

We are a repeat customer of Adam Contracting and will continue to use the company. They have done an excellent job on everything we've hired them to do; this project was no exception. The room looks great! For this project, Adam Contracting redid wainscotting in the room and added a shelf, did wall repair, installed crown molding, painted the walls and trim, and installed a light fixture.

Description of Work
Wainscotting, wall repair, crown molding installation, electrical, and painting.

Category drywall, lighting, woodworking, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/12/2022

07/27/2022

David M.

Justin and his crew did a great job of putting my new bathroom together and patching up some problems in my ceiling and walls. He was super responsive and had a good attention to detail. Would definitely use him again in the future.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/27/2022

02/17/2022

Julia C.

We had to make an appointment two weeks out. The day comes and no one shows up or calls. I left a voicemail and never heard back from anyone - it’s been over a week.

Description of Work
Estimate for basement repairs

Category drywall, replacement windows

Work Completed On 02/07/2022

Hi there [Member Name Removed], We are sorry that we missed your estimate time. That week was very hectic for the business as 1/2 our employees tested positive for COVID. The office is one person and tried their best to accommodate rescheduling. We are currently back up and running and sincerely apologize for the mishap. We can reschedule if you would like. Thank you and have a great day!

04/17/2020

Lynette W.

Adam Contracting did a wonderful job in a short period of time. This was a small job that took some experience to not crack the Corian. The workers were friendly and efficient. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
We needed the existing Corian countertop raised to accommodate the removal of the dishwasher. The cabinets underneath need also to be raised, leveled and new toe kick & molding installed.

Category countertops, woodworking

Work Completed On 04/17/2020

03/13/2020

Judy M.

Justin and team were fantastic. He came up with a solution to tile our tray ceiling in the bathroom that most other contractors could not figure out. The end product is excellent and work area was kept clean. From quote process to completion we were extremely happy with the work and professionalism and look forward to working with them on our future home projects.

Description of Work
Bath tile in tray ceiling

Category ceramic tile, drywall, handyman service

Work Completed On 03/13/2020

11/14/2019

Vincent Z.

After 4+ years in the DC area, Adam Contracting has performed a number of services for us. This last project was a bathroom remodel and tile. Their crew was very professional and we were very pleased with the work. Everything Adam Contracting LLC has done for us has been professionally done and they are great to work with. This remodel was the perfect final touch to our home ahead of the house going to market. We are moving from the area but I would highly recommend you consider Adam Contracting for your housing needs. They are versatile and can complete a number of projects. We are grateful for the relationship we built with this company over time.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel and tile

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/11/2019

10/30/2019

Silvia V.

Excellent work! Prompt, responsive to emails and phone calls. Justin went out of his way to finish the work on the agreed date. I’m very happy with the work and quality.

Description of Work
Laundry room relocated

Category drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, plumbing, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/30/2019

10/24/2019

Patrick B.

Adam Contracting did a great job. communication on new projects are key, and Adam Contracting sent daily emails and talked with us most every day. the result was a project to our satisfaction, done the way we needed.

Description of Work
new bathroom

Category appliance repair, ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, handyman service, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 10/23/2019

10/17/2019

Shakeh O.

We had done previous work with Adam Contracting and were satisfied with their work, so decided to take our business to them again, but were completely disappointed with them this time around. We had an appointment scheduled for Justin to come out for an estimate on 10/16/19 between 5-5:30 pm, but he never showed up - no calls, no texts, no msgs - just simply a no show!

Description of Work
Replacing patio and deck door

Category doors

Work Completed On 10/16/2019

08/28/2019

Jennifer D.

Everything went great. Justin and his team were very responsive to my needs. Were able to send an electrician out first thing the next morning. Electrician, Santos, was supposed to arrive at 7:00 and he was 10 minutes early so I was very happy. He quickly fixed our problem and handled a few other issues I was having since the minimum price for them to come out was 2 hours' worth of work. Santos was very nice and explained everything in detail. I will definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Fix outlet wiring, changed out broken outlets, changed out bathroom lights

Category electrician

Work Completed On 08/14/2019

08/04/2019

Debra W.

Working with Justin and Adam Contracting was painless and the quality of work and timely completion of the job is commendable. Communications were great; they were always on time and if there was going to be a delay we were promptly notified. But most importantly is their integrity. There was a room which needed ceiling drywall repair that we had forgotten was part of the original estimate. Several days after we had paid the final invoice, we got a call from Justin stating they had forgotten to do the drywall repair in the room in question. They promptly set up a time at our earliest convenience and the repairs were made and the room looks great. Will definitely use Adam Contracting again and they are highly recommended.

Description of Work
Add tub and shower to a half bathroom. Drywall repair to walls and ceilings in three rooms and a stairwell

Category drywall, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/01/2019

01/18/2019

R. L. M.

Very well. All done and good as new.

Description of Work
Patching of dry wall holes

Work Completed On 12/20/2018

12/18/2018

Shana D.

I had two rooms painted, drywall installed under my basement stairs and several light fixtures added/changed. Justin is very professional and the work turned out beautiful. They were able to do the work quickly and were very flexible when I added more work mid-stream. I would definitely use Adam Contracting again.

Description of Work
Interior painting, drywall, light fixtures installed

Category drywall, electrician, handyman service, lighting, interior painters

Work Completed On 12/04/2018

12/04/2018

Heidi T.

The owner Justin came to my house to give an estimate and he was easy to talk to. He was down to earth and I was able to ask every reasonable and unreasonable question I had. His office manager Jess answered all my questions through email courteously when I had them. The crews were quick, responsive, and careful in my home, especially around my curious dog. I asked for a very elaborate and difficult herringbone tile backsplash. The team handled its tediousness beautifully. The estimate was much lower than another company I had researched. I plan to use Adam contracting next year to replace my roof ... yes, they do that, too!

Description of Work
I wanted to upgrade my kitchen with a new backsplash, recessed lighting, undercabinet lighting, and new paint.

Work Completed On 12/04/2018

11/01/2017

Dara R.

I can not speak to the quality of work, because Justin never showed up for the scheduled initial appointment to discuss the work required. We contacted Justin on a Thursday and arranged to meet for an estimate the following Monday at 6:00 pm. We waited approximately 30 mines after and attempted to contact Justin by both phone and text but received no answer or response.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodeling, running additional electric line to garage, installing a gas fireplace insert

Work Completed On 11/01/2017

10/16/2017

Louis T.

Justin did an amazing job and communicated very well during the whole process, even when issues (outside his control) had come up he ensured me things were moving along and kept me in the loop.

Description of Work
The siding on the front of my house (slim bricks) had fallen down due to poor install of the previous owners.

Category handyman service, siding, house painters

Work Completed On 09/30/2017

09/30/2017

David W.

Justine and his crew do excellent work and repaired all items as required.

Description of Work
Replace rotted facia boards and paint. Repair deck railing and outdoor water faucet.

Category contractors, decks, handyman service, plumbing, house painters

Work Completed On 09/30/2017

08/09/2017

Amy G.

Excellent company! Will definitely hire again for other projects. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Cabinet installation; plumbing; electrical installation

Category countertops, electrician, handyman service, plumbing

Work Completed On 07/28/2017

Thank you very much ! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future. Have a wonderful day !

06/10/2017

William K.

Very good work, a professional job, no problems and I am planning to use them on a third project.

Description of Work
This remodel work is the second project and I am very happy with their effort. The remodel work was for a main bathroom, including demo, then installing pocket door, new walls and floor, installation of bath tub, sink and toilet.

Category drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 05/29/2017

05/12/2017

Joe M.

Justin Leblanc came by on a Monday and seemed to know what he was doing. Based on this, I was ready to hire him. He said that he had a structural engineer that could do the write-up for the county so I would not have to do that and include that in the price. He said that he would contact me the next day with an estimate. He did not. On Wednesday, I contacted him. He apologized and said that he was still waiting on his guy to come up with a price due the thickness of the beam I wanted replaced and that he should have an estimate by Thursday. On Thursday, he emailed me and said that he was still working on it and that he should have something Friday morning. Friday and the rest of the weekend came and went. I emailed Justin again on Monday - no response. I left a voice mail on Wednesday - no response. This was a few weeks back and still nothing. This is a shame because Justin had sold me. Now, I have hired a structural engineer do my write-up and am looking for someone else to do the job.

Description of Work
I wanted to have a load bearing wall removed from my basement.

Category handyman service, basement remodeling

Work Completed On 04/20/2017

04/29/2017

William K.

Very good effort, professional, and well-done. No major problems, good work effort and high quality of work. I am very happy with the results and gave them a second remodel job.

Description of Work
Half-bath converted to a full-bath by moving a wall section and adding a stall shower. Work included new sink, toilet, adding a pocket door and replacing wallboard, new flooring, paint walls and electrical work.

Category drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 04/21/2017