A1 Dumpster Rental

With Angi since May 2013

4.4

A1 Dumpster Rentals has been providing Dumpster rentals In Charlotte for over 26 Years! Not only do we service Charlotte North Carolina and surrounding counties, but we also have locations in Fairfax VA, and Columbia SC. Our reputation is extremely important to us and for that reason A1 will meet and exceed all of your expectations so that your projects are completed in a timely manner. A1 Dumpsters is a locally based company out of Charlotte that is fully licensed and insured. We have been helping local residential and commercial customers with Waste Container Rentals and Junk Removal Work for over 26 years. Additional DBAs: A1 Dump Junk LLC, A-1 Clean Up & Movers Inc. We are proud to provide our customers with the most reliable and cost-effective services available. Additional phone number - (704) 391-7030. Additional fax - (704) 391-7032. Additional email - info@a1dumpsterrentals.com....

Handyman Cans, LLC

Family owned & operated, 12 Yard Driveway Friendly Dumpster Cans, Great for small remodeling business', Garage/Basement Cleanouts, Yard, Landscape & Construction debris

Couser Supply Inc

Bulk Trash Removal from Commercial & Residential, Facility Management, Real Estate, Estate Clean-Outs, Rental Clean-Out, Bereavement Debris Removal Got Junk? Contact us today for more information about junk removal in Baltimore. We also serve customers inside the Beltway, including the surrounding areas of Annapolis, Columbia, Glen Burnie, Alexandria, Washington DC, Arlington, Bowie, Hanover, Silver Spring, Bethesda, Rockville and Ellicott City. www.cousersupplyinc.com

Nova Junk Removal LLC

Nova Junk is a family-owned business that offers junk removal, cleanout and bulk trash haul-away services in the Washington, D.C area and in other locations throughout Northern Virginia. Our fully trained professionals provide cleanout and trash-removal services for residential and commercial properties, as well as construction and renovation sites. No travel charge or additional fees for after hours service.

06/22/2017

This is a horrible company. I have owned multiple businesses for over ten years and I am amazed how horrible the customer service is. DO NOT USE THEM. I hired A-1 to provide dumpsters at my home when I moved out. The staff was horrible to work with. They arrive late, if you don't schedule a pick up four days before you will be stuck with a dumpster for days in front of your home. The staff says th...

Description of Work
Dumpster drop off and removal

12/08/2015

Description of Work
A human answered the phone. We set a delivery date to drop off the dumpster. The driver placed it exactly where I wanted it. They delivered on time. After we filled it (took about 2 days) we called in the morning and they came to pick it up the same day. Pleasant person on the phone.

03/05/2015

I contacted A1 to request information on renting a dumpster. The customer service Rep was professional and helpful, making my experience pleasant. They were abel to get a dumpster delivered the same day! I was extremely impressed with the customer service. I give them an A+

Description of Work
Provided excellent customer service.

09/24/2014

Description of Work
I called and they provided a dumpster the next morning (Saturday morning). Dropped it right where I needed it. I called and they scheduled pickup for 2 days later. Great service, easy to work it.

05/07/2014

They were prompt in providing the dumpster day and time as stated. Provided wood under the wheels as it was put in the driveway. Did not damage the driveway and arrived to pick it up when they said they would (upon calling to say we were through with it).

Description of Work
Provided 12ft dumpster for home use.

Category dumpster service

Junk Removal & Dumpster Rental.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa