Barham Construction Services LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since April 2011

N/A

Barham Construction Services, LLC is a licensed A classification construction company. Services include full kitchen and bath renovation, unfinished space renovation, restoration, additions, garages and new home construction management. I have started an innovative company with a goal for customer satisfaction. With thirty years in the renovation and construction industry I still enjoy meeting new people and taking on new challenges. My past ten years were spent as a construction supervisor for a large Virginia based semi custom home builder. My responsibilities were to meet with homeowners, contractors and venders to build the best home possible for my customers. I am able to complete construction and renovation projects within specified timelines. I look to create space for better living and find new ways to conserve energy through products and services that have energy conservation in mind. An eye for detail sets me apart and is my number one priority to making new spaces complete. All sub contractors I use have worked with me for years and have a professional and courteous staff that know their trade. When using my services their is never a cost to discuss your specific needs for renovation or construction. I am EPA certified in lead based paint renovation, repair and painting....

Safe, efficient, and reliable Home Improvement Contracting! With over 10 years of experience, Yusaw is veteran owned and operated where clients experience civilian contracting executed with a military standard. Here at Yusaw, we offer respectful, and professional service at a fair price and are always honest with our clients. We specialize in kitchen and bathroom rehabs and are a one-stop-shop! Detailed Demos, Quick Rough ins, and finishing work, we do it all. We also offer handyman services for clients who require troubleshooting with plumbing, electrical, and appliance installation issues! The Yusaw standard also guarantees that if we are unable to do the job, we will put you in contact with another contractor and help you find a solution. Call 804 244 1715 today for emergency services, or an estimate or email us at yusaw.usa@gmail.com

TOP QUALITY PAINTING BY TOP PAINTERS. Z.O.D Painting is owned by Oscar Romero. Oscar Romero has been in the painting business for approximately 9 years. Z.O.D Painting offer high quality interior and exterior painting for commercial and residential properties. We are serving the Grater Richmond and Central Virginia areas. As a local painting business we value our reputation as an HONEST CONTRACTOR.

Your satisfaction is our priority. We are a local business based out of Mechanicsville VA serving Richmond and surrounding areas. We specialize in Residential, Commercial, and Cabinet Refinishing. We offer a 1 year Warranty to ensure you’re 100% satisfied with the end result. We communicate with you through every step of the process and treat your home with the same respect we would treat our own. You can contact me via Email: maxchurch1@gmail.com or Text: (402)202-0439

This pro does not have any ratings or reviews.

Have you hired Barham Construction Services LLC? Be the first to share your experience and help other people looking to hire this Pro.

I offer complete renovation services of finished and or unfinished spaces, older home restoration, start to finish kitchen and bathroom remodeling, ceramic tile installation, home additions, screen porches, garages and sheds, new home construction management, painting and wall repair, home detailing inside and out, carpentry and trim

foundation repairs, exterior building repairs over 24',