BMC Home Improvement

Founded 1999 • With Angi since February 2011

4.1

Handyman...

Central Virginia Electrical Services

With years of experience serving the area, we are your solution for all your electrical needs. We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We make sure to develop a lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there will be no question on who to call. Check out our 5 star reviews from happy customers! Call us today so we can discuss your needs and make a plan that fits your budget. Satisfaction guaranteed!

Sullivan Plumbing

Sullivan Plumbing Express is a small, family-owned plumbing service that serves customers in Lynchburg, Amherst, and the surrounding areas of Virginia. Our services include the installation and repair of sinks, faucets, toilets, dishwashers, garbage disposals, water softeners, water heaters, and more. We also provide sales and installation of tankless water heaters and water filtration systems. From small repairs to large installations, we provide a full catalog of standard and emergency plumbing services.

Johnston Cooling and Heating

Johnston Cooling and Heating is a team of professionals who work hard to provide air comfort solutions to our customers. We offer service and repair for heating and cooling systems, and provide free estimates for new HVAC system installations. For those interested in cleaner air; Johnston Cooling and Heating offers duct cleaning and air purification services at affordable prices. With 24- hour service, multiple discounts, and same- day financing; we are truly there when you need us.

Offers by Johnston Cooling and Heating on Angi

08/10/2015

It was not exactly a super good experience. It was kind of okay but I was sort of disappointed with the level of service. It was not really bad. He did not have the equipment to do it. It seemed like he was struggling a little bit. It may be an overpromise. His responsiveness was good. Something got mixed up. I left messages several times on Angie's List but he said he could not get in to get the message. Once I contacted him by phone, there was no problem. He did what he said he's going to do there.

Description of Work
I used BMC Home Improvement. It was to snake out a drain.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

06/30/2015

The man was nice and polite, but he is not professional at what he does. He didn't cut the threshold on our door correctly, it was sharp and I was afraid it would cut me. He came back and filed it down, but he didn't do a very good job. It was not professionally done and I would not use him again.

Category handyman service

06/18/2014

Description of Work
Filled out and painted about four to five holes made by the woodpecker on my wood siding. Hung a bird on one side of the housing to scare away the wood p . | |brought and hung insulation sheets below my sunscreen room which 10X10 in area. the bottom of sun screen room is exposed to the atmosphere. |

Category handyman service,plumbing

11/03/2012

James is great. I hesitate to give him a good review because he will get popular and I won't be able to use him any more...but he certainly deserves a good review. He got to us quickly, he handled everything professionally and he did the whole thing on Saturday without beating me up with the price. We will absolutely use him in the future!

Description of Work
Fixed a broken toilet, on a Saturday morning, with a smile!

Category plumbing

It was truely my pleasure meeting you & being able to be of service . I honestly hope that you wont hesitate to call again .you are very kind & compationate person to work for thanks again for choosing B.M.C. Home Improvement .

06/04/2012

I have used them for plumbing and electrical services. He is very personable. He shows up on time. He had a very helpful person with him. He finished on time and stuck to the quote. I plan on using him again in the future.

Description of Work
He installed a couple of fans in my home.

Category electrician,plumbing

08/30/2011

Mr. Barnett showed up promptly, worked efficiently, and charged us fairly. He did not overcharge us for jobs that took a little bit longer than they seemed. He was polite, professional, and easy to work with. He responded quickly to our needs and we would gladly hire him again and recommend his work to our friends and families.

Description of Work
Mr. Barnett replaced a busted pipe in our older bathroom and repaired the ceiling as well. He also installed several ceiling fans and light fixtures for us, repaired the water line for our washer/dryer, and fixed the slop sink in our laundry area.

Category electrician,handyman service,plumbing

04/26/2011

We called Mr. Barnette on a Saturday morning and he came immediately and did a very nice job. He laid down a blanket before stripping wires and cutting through the ceiling so that he didn't get our floor dirty. After he had finished, he also swept the floor for us to make sure he didn't leave a mess. Even though we provided the ceiling fan, he took the box with him to throw away. First class service! As for price, we don't even need to talk about it. We were expecting several hundred dollars for the work he did, but he didn't even charge us $200. Great deal and great guy!

Description of Work
We purchased an older home with no light/ceiling fan in the living room, so we had BMC install one.

Category electrician,handyman service,plumbing

I james barnette of B.M.C Home Improvement would like to thank you for allowing my company the opportunity to serve you it was truly my pleasure & an honor. please do not hesitate to call if i can assist you with any of your household needs thank have a blessed day

Plumbing, heating & AC, electrical & handyman.