The Cottage Keepers Inc

Founded 2010 • With Angi since August 2012

The Cottage Keepers Inc is a custom building company specializing in Remodeling, Renovation and Additions. We have collectively over 30 years of experience in the building industry. We are known for our personal approach to meeting our customers expectations and addressing all our customer wants and wishes. We have an excellent reputation in the area and have enjoyed every moment in building our business here in Loudoun County. It would be a privilege to speak with you about your renovation, remodel or addition plans....

Honor Guard Pressure Washing

We are a proud Veteran owned and operated company with years of pressure washing experience. We are your number one choice for all of your Pressure Washing needs and we also specialize in Roof Cleaning. From homes to business, we can take care of it all. We believe in taking care of our customers and we look forward to building long lasting relationships. Call us today for a quote!

Gagnons Gutter Works

Gagnon's Gutterworks & Power Washing Services provides clients with complete Gutter Cleaning services spring and fall; Deck Cleaning & Staining with Ready Seal Care Products as well as Fence Cleaning & Sealing; and Power Washing Concrete and Brick Patios. FREE estimate available!

Offers by Gagnons Gutter Works on Angi
KR Exteriors Inc

Locally owned and operated with over 6 years of experience. We specialize in Decks, Fencing, Hardscarping of any kind, and much more. We are dedicated to the success of each project and take a personal approach. The owner is on EVERY job and guarantee client satisfaction.

12/30/2015

Kathy S.

Darren came out and gave us an estimate for the basement finish. We had several contractors bid the project but in the end we decided to take our time and do the project ourselves as the cost to finish this basement was more than we had expected. Darren's price seemed fair and in line with the other proposals. Darren drew us up some plans of the ideas we had. When we let him know that we were going to move forward to do the work on our own, he graciously mentioned that we could call him anytime or for any of the work that we might wish to hire out. We really like Darren. He was very professional and had great vision.

Category remodeling,woodworking,basement remodeling

05/26/2014

Steven V.

Darren is an honest, trustworthy and hardworking man. His prices are fair and his attention to detail is without fault. All the work I have done with him has turned out very nice and I get a lot of compliments on the renovations he did. I would recommend him to my closest friends. I learned one thing, trust his recommendations. I had him do some painting for me and he recommended 2 coats. Since I was using the same color, I thought one coat would be enough...I was wrong - we did not get the sheen we wanted because we did not listen to Darren.

Description of Work
This job involved converting some attic space into a storage closet. It involved installing a new door, laying plywood and moving some electrical outlets. It was not a big job, but I have previously used him for a bathroom remodel, tile floor work, adding a closet into a bedroom, installing a closet organizer and painting.

Category woodworking

10/24/2013

Carter J.

Darren is very professional. He delivers what he promises in the budget and timeframe he proposes. He is able to do just about anything and gets it done right the first time. I appreciated knowing that I do not have to go behind him and point out areas that still need touch up as I found I needed to do with others. He cares about our home and is considerate that we still live here while the work is being done. i.e. He and his crew clean up everyday and left in better condition than he found it.

Description of Work
Roof replacement, bathroom remodel, drywall repair, laundry room remodel, deck repair and construction

Category decks,remodeling,woodworking,basement remodeling

The Cottage Keepers Inc

Founded 2010 • With Angi since August 2012

12259 Sedgeway Lane

Lovettsville, VA 20180

Custom building, new and remodeling. Renovations and additions.

Check, PayPal