SOLO FLOORING INC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since June 2010

7200 Telegraph Square Drive R

Lorton, VA 22079

SoloFlooring, Inc. located in Fairfax county in Lorton, VA, 3 miles from Mount Vernon Garden and Estates where the Mansion of George Washington is in, and 10 miles south from Old town Alexandria, off Telegraph Road, and 2 miles south from Fort Belvoir, and within few miles from Springfield, Alexandria, Woodbridge, Burke, Falls Church, Fairfax, Solo Flooring offers the best value in the floor covering industry, sales and installation of carpet featuring SmartStrand Sorona Polymer(Triexta) by Mohawk, Stain Master, Dixie home by Masland, Kraus, Shaw and Kane, as well as Hardwood floors by Mohawk with Scotchgard repel technology, Mirage, BR111, Bruce Somerset, Kahrs, Us Floors, Armstrong, and Columbia, plus if you are a tile lover we carry tile from Daltile, American Olean, and Mohawk, and a large selection of Green floor products such as Cork, Bamboo, Green Carpet, and other recycle flooring materials. In addition to these great flooring products we offer sanding and refinishing of existing hardwood floors with a new equipment which leave your home dust free, whether you are looking to buy wall to wall carpet, hardwood, tile, or luxury vinyl tile like Duraceramic, Amtico or LG, or area rugs and runners, SoloFlooring Offers you advice, knowledge and Value. SoloFlooring is committed to bring you the highest quality selections and name brands, as well as the best prices, selection, services and warranties. SoloFlooring services the Northern Virginia, and offer you what others can't a solid reputation that can be prove by hundreds of positives reviews on the web by clients like you, and writing referrals at our showroom, in addition to all this Soloflooring has an A rating with the BBB. We offer in home consultation and showroom hours by appointment to serve you and your busy schedule. thank you for the opportunity to have your business, Jose L. Dieguez Owner of SoloFlooring, Inc....

05/27/2021

Meredith M.

Jose was great to work with in figuring out what carpeting we wanted and the carpet padding to go with it. We looked at several businesses and went with Solo Flooring based on the very positive reviews we had seen as well as competitive pricing. After choosing the carpet, Jose placed our order and had it installed in a few weeks. The workers installing were professional and worked very quickly. They did a great job of moving furniture and placing it back exactly as it was. We would recommend Solo Flooring and will go back in the future.

Description of Work
New Carpet Installation

Category carpet installation

09/10/2018

MK F.

The sales and estimation process was very professional - punctual and thorough. I contracted for $10,000 in flooring and stair renovation. The team showed up on time, but with an unclear, inaccurate understanding of the scope of the work contracted - they did not know they were supposed to replace floors in the closets in the room. Had to call the owner to get this cleared up; the crew's command of English was very poor. To their credit, this matter was cleared up relatively quickly. They started and performed one third of the work contracted within the time we agreed upon. Then took off for two weeks, and well past the agreed upon completion time because the flooring materials weren't available, yet. I asked the owner why they agreed to do the work before the end of the month if they weren't going to be able to start the second part of the work until the middle of the next month, his response was that they had started on time and he had no control over the material delivery date. They left without reinstalling the stair handrails after carpeting the stairs. I asked the owner why they didn't reinstall the handrails. He said he hadn't understood I wanted the handrails reinstalled after the stairs were carpeted. He hadn't included it in the price, but would do it for an additional charge. Hadn't understood I wanted handrails re-installed on the stairs? One month later, and most recently, the caulk seal is coming away from the toilet - the one they reinstalled during the flooring. He sent someone over to reapply caulk. Another month, and the caulk is coming away, again. This time, I see it's because the toilet was reinstalled too loose and is rocking on the floor. I contact the owner to reinstall the toilet, this time more securely, so it won't rock. It wasn't rocking before they reinstalled it. "That's not our problem," is the response, "You need to call a plumber." I selected this company because of the reviews and up front, they appear very professional and competent. Since the work was begun it's been nothing but dodging work, excuses, problems and all sorts of reasons why they can't do the work correctly, do the work on time, or fix something they fouled up. Don't contract this company unless you have the time to keep a very close eye on them while they're doing the work, time is NOT of the essence, and you have time to demand re-work or a good lawyer.

Description of Work
Very Professional Up Front; Then, It's Nothing But Excuses

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

We truly apologize if you feel this way about the services we provided to you, while we did have some issues with the timing on materials, it is also true we do not have control on when materials are deliver to us, we did explain this in detail to you, and contact our distributor to let them know yours and our frustration, as we knew you wanted the job done as quick as possible. As for the railing on the stairs, I stand on what I told you when we spoke on site, I didn't priced that service as never was on the list, even on the 3 or 4 emails we sent each other prior moving forward with the job. As for your toilet, you reach us out on 09/10/2018, 2 month after the work was done, to let us know your toilet was loose, causing the caulking to get out of place, I immediately respond to you (part of the service we provide, which is communication or as know after sales service), and let you know that we had remove and reset the toilet and use a new wax ring, and if the toilet is moving now (2 month after installation) will be best for you to hire a plumber as you may have an issue with the flange, and the responsible thing to do is recommend you, the person that will do it best, in this case a plumber, and just to be clear I never said "is not our problem" that was your interpretation, which I cannot help, however we did provide a fast and accurate response, suggesting you hire a plumber. Jose Lopez Dieguez Solo flooring Team.

02/18/2017

Seth C.

We met with Jose at our home so he could take inventory of the flooring we already had. He brought samples of the materials, plus extra samples if we wanted something different. We then went to his showroom for a greater selection of options where he showed us what he thought were best fits for what we had, or what else we might like. He took in consideration what we had picked out for backsplash in our kitchen, the cabinet color, etc. He helped us chose great selections and found wood flooring that matched beautifully with what we already had upstairs. He was available, punctual, helpful and if you call or e-mail him, he usually responds within minutes. The instillation job was excellent. They did an amazing job with the flooring and we get compliments all the time. The work is flawless and quickly done, taking much less time than you allot for. The payment opitons were a breeze. They take credit cards or checks, so they cover all bases and you do not have to pay in person. They will send you an invoice and a copy of your receipt in whatever way you want to pay. They are also very well priced. We had a great experience and highly recommend this company. Jose is wonderful to work with and we will absolutely use them again and again.

Description of Work
After our dishwasher leaked water, we had to have our kitchen floor re-done, our basement bedroom re-carpeted and decided to get wood flooring in our rec room. We went with Solo Flooring Inc. In Lorton.

07/14/2016

Wendy L.

We found Solo Flooring through our insurance provider after a flood, as they were considered a 'trusted vendor' and we certainly know why. They have now put all the floors in throughout our house, both stone floors and hardwood. Their workers are trustworthy, professional, work clean, and complete everything on time. They take pride in their work and it shows, their work is beautiful! The owner will personally come by if you have a question or an issue, he is incredibly attentive and their follow up is top notch. They care about their work, about their company, and certainly about their customers which is clear. If you have floors...you need these guys. Call them!

Description of Work
Replaced carpeted front stairs with hardwood floor.

09/14/2015

Lydia E.

Due to water damage, the entire hardwood floor on our middle living area was inspected by Solo flooring who was working together with a general contractor hired by our insurance company. We were impressed how thorough the manager, Dean, from Solo flooring inspected the floor. We visited the store of Solo flooring to look at the selections approved by the insurance company. The information we received from the owner, Jose Dieguez, and his manager, Dean, on various floor products was educational and most helpful to make a decision. We decided to pay ourselves for an upgrade to a more scratch resistant and satin look floor finish. The installation was on time as planned. The installation team did an excellent job of removing the old floor; inspecting the subflooring; installing the new floor and completely cleaning after themselves. The process and procedure was done carefully and efficient. The new floor looks absolutely beautiful and blends in nicely with the existing 12 old flooring since we have a very open floorplan. We highly recommend this company and will definitely consider this company for future jobs. They walk their talk!!

Description of Work
replaced hardwood flooring in living room; dining area; powder room

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor, floor cleaning

Thank you for your business and the time you took to review in detail your experience with us, Solo Flooring Team

11/10/2014

DeeDee` S.

We have had the opportunity to SOLO Flooring twice in the past, in two different homes and as we prepare to make our third move, we will no doubt make look toward their products and service again. The owners are highly knowledgeable and worked with us to determine the best type of flooring for each project. Each one was very different, with a different traffic pattern and a different need. They were able to work within the parameters of our price range while educating about the options available. They understood with one project, we were able to install it ourselves while with another project, we were looking for the full service option. Their expertise, positive attitude, ability and desire to work with us makes them our first choice whenever we are renovating. We cannot say enough positive things about SOLO Flooring and their staff and recommend them to anyone in search of quality product and workmanship.

Description of Work
Installed carpeting on stairs and entire upper level of house.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

We thank you for your repeated business and opportunities to serve you the best way we can, as we also thank you for the refer friends you had sent to us, always ready to assist you, THANK YOU Solo flooring Team

10/27/2014

Elizabeth M.

Amazing experience. Jose and Dean are such professionals and are great at what they do. They were able to assist me with choosing the best material for my home and ordered it, received it, and delivered it very quickly. I was in a time crunch and they were able to fit the installation in almost immediately. The crew that came out to install the floor was great to work with. They arrived on time, worked very hard, were polite, and accommodating to the many things going on at my home. They finished the project and left no trace of dust, material or trash. The finished product is far better than anything I could have done myself and I am so grateful I didn't attempt it myself and left it to the professionals! I love my new floors and had a fantastic experience from start to finish. I would highly recommend Solo Flooring!

Description of Work
Installed new flooring on the entire main level.

Category flooring contractor

We thank you for your business and the opportunity to serve you, we also thank you for taking the time to review our business based on your experience with us, Solo flooring Team.

10/19/2014

Susan B.

The final install looks okay; however we encountered numerous problems. 1. The carpet tack strips are so far away from the wall that I am fearful my 2.5 year old will cut his foot while playing. Just walking up the steps, one of my toes was pierced on a strip and bled. After speaking with Solo Flooring without receiving an adequate resolution I hammered down the nails myself. I am frustrated that a flooring specialist with 10 years of experience didn?t do a better job with the installation, or even offer any tips to solve the problem. 2. After the completion of the installation, I went downstairs to run on our treadmill and discovered that it was broken in multiple places. I was extremely frustrated because I was home during the entire install and no one had let me know that they needed help moving the treadmill or that they broke it. Instead, I went down to the basement with newly installed carpet and found the broken pieces of the treadmill sitting on top of the new carpet. I called Dean, the project manager, from Solo Flooring to get an explanation of what happened. He said he wasn?t at the house during the install but would contact the crew. I was then sent pictures via email of my broken treadmill as if to say that it was broken before they moved it. I said that was unacceptable and asked to speak with him directly. The next Monday, Dean came to my house and looked at the broken treadmill and basically said, ?Yup, it?s broken.? He didn?t apologize for the inconvenience or even admit fault. He said he would speak with Jose, the owner of the company, and he would call me back. Becoming more frustrated, I waited until the next day to hear from Jose. Instead of a phone call to a concerned client, I received an e-mail that said Solo Flooring is not responsible and that I must have broken the treadmill. Jose didn?t even have enough concern to call me directly to discuss the issue. This is not a company I will do business with again. Their customer service policy is horrible and they do not treat their clients with respect. There are too many carpet companies in the Washington, DC area and I would highly recommend you choose someone else to do business with.

Description of Work
Solo Flooring replaced our basement carpeting, including stairs.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

We apologize you feel this way, this was my response after your meeting with the project manager and crew installers at your place after installation; I did speak with Dean as well as with the carpet crew today after your meeting at your home yesterday, when crew arrived to your place the tread mill was folded and carpet take up was done by you also you had the mitigation company removing a section of the carpet in your lower level, that leaves different personal working around your equipment prior our arrival, our carpet crew only moved it from one side to another to install the carpet, I cannot see how this can break the equipment while been folded as when is folded the equipment is protected, we had also sent you pictures showing pre existing damage to your tread mill, please refer to contract terms of flooring sales and installation section third of the contract you had revised and signed, As for your concern on the tack strips, The PM had also mention the concern you have with me on the carpet installation and I explained to him so he can rely on you that the carpet was installed properly, that the feel of the nails was as the carpet was stretched properly and in thin carpets like the one you had purchased when firmly pressed down you could feel the nails (the position of the tack strips is the correct location), if the PM fail on passing the information to you I do apologize, what your husband did may have flatten the nails and as a result making the carpet to get loose, this may cause your carpet to wrinkle in the future, if you would like we can send the crew back to replace the tack strips that your husband hammer down and re stretch the carpet so it performs correctly for the life of the carpet, Sincerely Jose Solo flooring, Inc.

09/02/2014

Sylvia L.

The pricing initially I felt was a little high, but Jose suggested that with a coupon from Angie's list and a cash discount, I could meet my goal price. They were on time and were very professional. My only concern was the attitude of the tile installer. I have an antique grandfather clock that Jose had hired an experienced clock expert to oversee the moving of the clock out of the foyer and then back into the foyer. The tile installer did not want to wait for the expert to arrive and was insisting on moving the clock himself. I called Jose and he was at my home immediately discussing the situation with the tile installer. The installer agreed to wait for the expert, which he did. That was the only hiccup in an otherwise flawless installation of tile, wood and carpeting. I would certainly use them again.

Description of Work
Solo flooring did tile in my foyer, a floating engineered wood floor in the kitchen, and carpeting throughout the rest of the house.

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us, and for your business, we also thank you for let us know about your concern with the attitude with the tile crew, we have had a meeting with them as well as the other crews, as our goal is to serve our clients the best way we can, Solo flooring Team

08/26/2014

Ellen M.

Fabulous. Everything was done according to the contract and in less time than originally quoted. This was the fourth time we have used Solo Flooring. Prices are fair, work is excellent, cleanup is extraordinary and in general a cut above any other flooring company we have used in the past 25 years.

Description of Work
Removed carpet that was soiled during incoming rain. He replace an entire room of carpet with ceramic tile.

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, flooring contractor

We do appreciate your business and repeated business, as well as the referrals you had sent to us, thank you for taking the time to review our business/service based on your experience with us, Jose and The Solo flooring Team

06/30/2014

Rola A.

Beginning with the consultation and free estimate. The owner was professional, polite and had many suggestions and brought samples of colors for the flooring. The crews both for hardwood and tile were punctual, professional and polite and easy to deal with. They worked hard stat to finish and cleaned up each day before departing. I would absolutely recommend this company to my friends and family. Great work, reasonable pricing and the house looks amazing.

Description of Work
They put in hardwood flooring and tile on two levels of my townhouse.

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

thank you for your business and the time to review our company/services from all of us at Solo flooring, Inc.

05/11/2014

Mark S.

We had an excellent experience! Jose was helpful and knowledgeable. He listened carefully to us and offered options. Jose measured the space and cut the pieces for every room prior to delivery. The installers arrived as scheduled They were careful when moving our furniture and were very professional. The cleaned up before leaving. Jose came by during the installation to make sure all was going well, which it was. I would recommend Solo and certainly go back to them if I needed more flooring.

Description of Work
Detailed consultation at store. Measured our space and provided estimate. Installed approx 1000 sq ft of carpet and padding including 2 stairways. Tore out and removed old carpet. Moved furniture. Took 2 installers one day.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

We value and thank you for your business, and the time you have take to review the service we provide you, Solo flooring Team.

05/01/2014

Louiza S.

Jose gave me the best price for this wonderful carpet. We love SmartStrand. We have had it for four years now and we only wish we had gotten it sooner. It cleans well, doesn't stain and because we used very good padding, it is extremely comfortable. The team who installed the carpet did a fantastic job. We highly recommend Solo Flooring.

Description of Work
Provided Dupont SmartStrand carpet for two levels in our single family home. The whole basement was carpeted, the stairs, and most of the upper level.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

Thank you for taking the time to review the service we had provide you, Solo flooring Team

01/20/2014

Mengchin Y.

Jose (the owner) is one of the most responsive contractors I've worked with. He is always very friendly and professional. His crew had done a fabulous job at my place. They were on time, professional, and very thorough. I would definitely recommend them to anyone in this area.

Description of Work
Solo Flooring replaced carpet at my apartment.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

As always, it was a pleasure to work for you, thank you for taking the time to review our services. Solo flooring team

09/24/2013

Marylynn H.

They were very nice and very professional. The quote was good. The only reason why I didn’t go with them was because he told me he wasn’t sure about doing the foyer because of the thinness of the wood. But then he would try to see if he was doing the work if he could get somebody in there to take a look at it. I didn’t wanna take that chance of maybe. I’m not there so I needed somebody would either say he could do it or couldn’t do it. So he quoted me about $800 for the upstairs alone.He had forgotten our appointment and he was really apologetic and scheduled something else.

Description of Work
I got a quote from Solo Flooring for refinishing the upstairs hardwood floors.

Category hardwood floor

Thank you for your feedback. sorry we couldn't be of more help on this project. Soloflooring, Inc

08/22/2013

Mary L.

I?ve used Solo Flooring twice in the past 2 years and have been very pleased with their work. In 2011, I wanted to replace the flooring in my townhouse entrance hall/kitchen and basement. I wanted something environmentally friendly for the entrance/kitchen and vinyl for the basement. Every store I went into didn?t take the time to help me when they heard the words ?townhouse? and ?vinyl.? When I went to Solo, they treated me like I was their best customer and showed me many different types of flooring; consequently, they wound up putting down Marmoleum panels in the entrance/kitchen and vinyl in the basement. They did a lovely job and cleaned up nicely behind themselves. This summer, I needed to replace all the old/original flooring in a rental townhouse with hardwood, vinyl tile, and carpeting. I visited multiple flooring showrooms looking at flooring and getting estimates. Once again, Solo took a lot of time with me in picking the flooring, and their estimate was lower than then the other stores. They replaced all the flooring in 2 floors of the townhouse and did a beautiful job. The hardwood is perfect. They were very through in cleaning up. I?d highly recommend using them because they take time to make sure the customer gets what flooring they want and do an excellent job installing their products.

Description of Work
Replaced all flooring on 2 floors of a townhouse; cleaned up after the job was finished.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

Thank you for taking the time to review our business based on your experience with us, Soloflooring Team

08/12/2013

Carla V.

Jose and his team were a pleasure to work with. They were very helpful in offering me selections within my price point and for the needs I had. They had a broad selection. When Jose came to measure, he carefully explained the process and how the carpeting would be installed. When the carpeting was installed, the installers were on time, courteous and worked hard to finish without delay. They also did a fine job of cleaning up when they completed the job. I would not hesitate to use them again.

Description of Work
Carpet selection and installation.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

Thank you for your business, and the time to review the service we provide you, Solo flooring Team

07/20/2013

Sherry C.

Jose and his team were great! It was anticipated that it might take up to 3 days to complete, but the crew was able to complete it in less than 2 days. Once the old vinyl was removed, the team was able to see how best to level the floor and consulted with me before they proceeded. The house was left clean and the quality of all the work was excellent! I would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Replaced the kitchen floor with vinyl tiles and grouting. The tiling required removal of old vinyl sheet, replacing the luan, and leveling part of the floor.

Category flooring contractor

[member name removed], thank you for the business and the time to review our service, glad we could finish a bit earlier than planned, so you had your kitchen back sooner!!, thank you!! Solo flooring Team

07/15/2013

Ann D.

We decided to buy our hardwood floors from a local business after comparing the quality and cost of various hardwoods at big box lumberyards. Mr. Lopez came to our home and was very informative and brought the samples we asked for as well as a couple of others for comparison. He took the measurements and sent us an estimate right away. It was great service from the start. He let us know when the floors would arrive, how long they had to be in the house before the install. He installed them on the days he promised, kept the price we agreed upon, updated us during the entire process, and alerted us to some rotted pieces of subfloor. We recommend.6213 Bernard Ave

Description of Work
Took up existing carpet, laid solid hardwood floors throughout house.

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

(Member name removed), thank you for the opportunity and your business, it was a pleasure working for you, and thank you for taking the time to review our service/business based on your experience, Soloflooring Team

07/09/2013

Samantha D.

Jose and his team were outstanding! They went above and beyond my expectations. I definitely plan on using Solo Flooring again for my next hardwood refinishing project and carpet installation. Jose and his team were professional and on time. They even assisted with moving some large furniture items out of the living room and then moving them back into the living room when the project was completed at no additional cost. I have a large dog and was concerned about scratch marks showing on the newly refinished floors. Jose made a recommendation to minimize the appearance of scratch marks and his team even put down two extra coats on the floor! They were really great.

Description of Work
Refinished hardwood floors

Category flooring contractor

Thank you for your business, and the time to describe the service we provide you, Solo flooring Team

05/11/2013

PAOLA P.

We were extremely satisfied with the work performed by Solo Flooring. Their team did an exceptional job and exceeded our expectations. The entire process from beginning to end was surprisingly easy. We selected Solo Flooring based on a strict evaluation criteria that we defined. Although we were influenced by the abundance of favorable reviews, an apparent focus on customer satisfaction and obvious experience when choosing Solo Flooring, we met with the owner and asked many questions. Our first impression was consistent with our expectation. We previously met with 3 other vendors and a few were less expensive. However, quality, service, credibility, professionalism and dependability were as important as competitive pricing. Jose seemed to take pride in his work and was passionate about service and quality. Everything was made clear to us, he was careful to promise only what he could deliver and update us regularly throughout the process. Solo Flooring met our preferred date, the carpet installers arrived 10 minutes early and completed the work on schedule. Our only complaint is that their business isn't "Solo Everything". We wish we could hire them for all our home improvement projects.

Description of Work
Solo Flooring replaced the carpet on the second floor of our home, which included 3 bedrooms, closets and a hallway.

Category carpet installation

We thank you for choosing Soloflooring to do the work at your home, and also thank you for taking the time to review our business, Soloflooring Team.

04/26/2013

Melissa N.

It was a wonderful experience from the beginning to the end. Solo Flooring was very responsive to all my questions. They showed up when they said they would show up, they moved my heavy furniture back where it was supposed to go (and didn't damage anything) and, most importantly, they did a fantastic job.

Description of Work
Solo Flooring installed new floors and refinished existing floors.

Category hardwood floor

Thank you for your business, and the time to review our services, look forward to work with you in the future when you are ready for the next part of the project, Thank you!! SoloFlooring Team

04/23/2013

Scott E.

We had a great experience with Solo Flooring. Jose came out on time and provided a good run down of the options and thoughts for the house. Other vendors did not match up to the personal service during the estimate. The price was in line to other estimates, the difference was the fast response Jose provided to questions and updates to the estimate. This was a large job and we did get some bulk savings on some of the materials which helped. During the job, Jose made a design call to take out some existing hardwood that was not matching close enough to the new hardwood and extended the new hardwood at no extra cost. The work completed on schedule and the results are fantastic.

Description of Work
Removed carpet, installed hardwood floors, installed laminate, installed porcelain tiles

Category ceramic tile, hardwood floor

(member name removed), thank you for taking the time to review our service, and thank you for your business from all of us at Soloflooring.

03/22/2013

Susan M.

All aspects, from our initial visit and discussion with Jose through final completion, were a pleasure for us. We went through a couple of iterations of choices of materials, and were always graciously accommodated. We preferred a carpet selection we found at another flooring business, and Jose was glad to order it for us. We asked several rounds of questions, mostly via e-mail, and the responses were always prompt and complete. Because we were having work on virtually every floor in our house except the bathrooms, we requested the work be scheduled while we were away for several days. We were thrilled with the results when we returned. A couple of very small issues were addressed promptly. We could not be more pleased with the professionalism and quality of this company and its workmanship and recommend it highly.

Description of Work
Solo Flooring tiled our kitchen, foyer and laundry room; refinished hardwood floors in our family room and den; and installed new carpets in our living room, dining room, stairwell, and 4 bedrooms.The tiling required removal of old ceramic tiles in the foyer, and layers of previous flooring in the kitchen.

Category flooring contractor

Thank you for your trust, your business, and the time to review our business based on your experience using our services, the installers and myself are delighted that all the floors turn out as you want them, Soloflooring Team

02/15/2013

Richard M.

Both the showroom service and process of selecting tiles as well as the actual fitting were excellent. The work started when expected. The fitting team left the house as clean as they found it. They had to move a large fridge and took care to ensure that this was done without a problem. We had guests arriving the day the floor went down and they know this and made sure the job was finished before out guests arrived. Great service from Jose and his team and thanks to Angie's list for the $150 voucher.

Description of Work
Replacing Kitchen Floor (medium sized kitchen) with vinyl tiles and grouting.

Category flooring contractor

Thank you for your business, the time to review our company our Showroom and the service, thank you from all of us, Soloflooring Team