Nice Heating & Air

Founded 2011 • With Angi since October 2011

Replace your old air conditioner with 12 months NO PAYMENTS & we will pay you $500 cashback!...

Detailed Precise Handyman

McCrea Heating & Air Conditioning Services of VA

McCrea is a family owned business that has served our area since 1936. Financing and rebates are available on Trane systems installed by McCrea. Resistrictions apply and these are limited time offers call for details. "Its hard to stop a Trane"

ATLAS LC, Heating & Air Conditioning

Atlas L.C. Heating and Air Conditioning has been designing and installing Geothermal and custom Heating and Air Conditioning systems since 1986. We offer a wide verity of affordable heat pumps, air conditioners, hybrid geothermal heat pumps, gas furnaces and custom controls to provide maximum comfort and efficiency.

03/02/2021

They were great, this company is very professional, prices were reasonable, the crew was professional and we will use them again.

Description of Work
They did HVAC service and repair.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking the time to let the community know about your experience. It's great to get positive feedback from our clients. We look forward to being your go-to Heating and Air Conditioning company for a long time to come.

12/11/2020

I've used Nice Home Svcs. for many years. While they are not the least expensive HVAC company in Northern Virginia, they provide excellent service and their systems are fairly priced. I have an annual maintenance contract with them, and the techs are incredibly thorough. So I've been able to extend the life of my HVAC systems. The annual contract includes a gas fireplace, and thus is a good deal.

Description of Work
Install two new furnaces and two a/c condensors.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed], you are the best! Thank you for leaving an honest review. It has been a pleasure to serve you and we look forward to continuing to provide excellent service!

10/28/2020

Stay away from Nice. My experience with Nice was anything but nice. The owner, Craig, was eager for us to sign a contract. We talked with him for approximately 30 minutes, we sent our contract to the Manager, and we were told that if we committed to letting Nice work on replacing a boiler/heater in the next two days that we would receive a $500 discount. We did sign the contract and sent it back t...

Description of Work
replacement of boiler/heater

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

[Member Name Removed], we are truly sorry your experience was not to your satisfaction. We looked into this problem and corrected it for you and future customers. We also have posted our contracts on our website under terms and conditions, at www.nicehomeservices.com for your review. Thank you.

08/29/2020

After my spring tune-up, NICE has been working to see whether they could make changes in my system to reduce humidity. The owner, Craig, and the service manager, Mike, came out and did a full evaluation and made some changes in my system and how we use it. They gave me a lot of time and attention, and made useful recommendations. Also, there was follow up by one their technicians, Freddy, who has ...

Description of Work
Trying to solve a humidity problem in my house.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to leave us feedback! It is always a pleasure to serve you and we look forward to continue servicing you and making sure your home is comfortable!

08/01/2019

They cleaned up very well. They were very informative of what they're doing. Everything was clean when they left. They asked if I needed something to be added for the work.

Description of Work
Replacement of coil for the heat pump, added freon in the cooling system, and put a pot at the attic.

Category handyman service,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Reviews highlighting the commitment of our people to serve every customer with passion reaffirm that we are indeed living up to our mission statement. Our objective is that every customers that walks through our doors is able to have a similar experience. We hope you give us the opportunity to connect with you again.

Heating Repair, Fireplace Tune Ups & Cleaning, Fireplace Repair, Duct Cleaning, Insulation Install, Home Maintenance Plans, Service Agreements, Routine Maintenance, Furnace Repair, Furnace Maintenance, Gas Fireplace cleaning, Gas Fireplace Repair, Gas Fireplace Install, HVAC repair, Energy Efficiency Upgrades, Whole Home Humidifiers, Traditional Hot Water Heaters, Tankless Hot Water Heater, Indoor Air Quality, Air Cleaners & Purfifiers

Plumbing, Chimney Cleaning