Mattress & Carpet Express

Founded 1987 • With Angi since February 2007

8196 Terminal Rd Ste D

Lorton, VA 22079

Mattress & Carpet Express, a family owned business, has been satisfying customer flooring needs in Springfield, VA since 1987. Since then, two additional locations have been opened in Virginia including Manassas and Fairfax. From wood to tile, from carpeting to rugs, from twin to king size mattresses, Mattress & Carpet Express has it all. We have the finest selection of Mohawk flooring around. We have the most elegant hardwoods and laminates, and the most exciting array of rugs and carpeting in the most appealing colors and textures. You will also find mattresses from Simmons and IBC International. All of this under one roof! At Mattress & Carpet Express you’re guaranteed to find everything you’re looking for at all the best prices. Remember, it‘s worth talking to the experts! You would be hard-pressed to request flooring that Mattress & Carpet Express could not provide. Nothing says more about satisfaction than the power of word-of-mouth. If you get excellent product and great service at a competitive price, you will tell everyone about it. Mattress & Carpet Express has many life-long customers who refer their friends who, in turn, become life long customers themselves. This preferred dealer of Mohawk products provides many flooring services, including Mohawk and Shaw carpet, in-home estimates, hardwood floors, laminated floors, sheet vinyl, and vinyl composition, tile, residential, commercial, and property management cleanup after installation. Additional DBA - Wholesale Carpets. Additional phone - (301) 231-7355, (703) 257-5500, (703) 644-5520, (703) 823-3888. Additional Fax - (703) 365-8833. Additional email - kamalshokraei@gmail.com....

04/03/2014

Christopher C.

Everything went really well. The contractor kept the initial estimated price, showed up on time, completed work in three days. Overall excellent job for the flooring and carpeting. Both the floor and carpet installers were definitely good with a lot of experience. Completed the work in top quality

Description of Work
Did the hardware flooring for first and second floor of the house. Replaced the carpet in the basement.

Category carpet installation,hardwood floor

06/08/2013

catherine K.

Even though the company did not receive the carpet until May 30, they installed the carpet on May 31. Had they not been able to install it before my move, the promised in writing that they would move all of the boxes to install the carpet free of charge. The carpet was installed beautifully and there was no mess left afterwards. Great job.

Description of Work
I purchased carpet for three large rooms and a staircase and wanted it installed prior to my move on June 3.

05/10/2013

Laura M.

Workers showed up bright and early 7am ready to work. Came in and started ripping up old existing flooring .Laid down markings where the boarder was to be incorporated in floor. Proceeded to cut, fit, and nail. Cleaned up floor, removed all trash, asked if we were satisfied and left by 11 am. Quick and professional.

Description of Work
Install Mirage Hardwood flooring in my kitchen.

11/05/2012

Jason S.

We had lots of questions when we first started out hunt for hardwood flooring. My hubsand and I happened to stop into Mattress and Carpet Express just to look around and ended up speaking to the owner, Bruce. He spent quite a bit of time fielding our questions and educating us on what to look for in the specific flooring we selected (3-1/4and quot; Brazilian Cherry solid hardwood.) He gave us pricing on the flooring we were interested in and strongly encouraged us to price him out. We did just that and while we found cheaper, we also found that--as Bruce had warned--other Stores gave us a lower price on the flooring however once they added the shoe moulding and labor to install the shoe moulding to the price (only after we specifically asked if it was included) the price ended up being more. Bruce's price indcluded everything required and he assured us that if there was anything additional needed he would not charge us because he feels strongly that the quoted price is the final price. Honestly, making the decision of whot to go with was a no-brainer. Bruce was not pushy at all and his confidence in his product and installation gave us peace-of-mind. On the day I went to order the flooring, he arranged for me to go see a recent install of the exact flooring I ordered and drove me over there--I was impressed with his willingness to literally go the extra mile. The flooring arrived as promised and the installation was flawless and completed a day early! The crew worked from 6:30a-5p for 3 days and left behaind a wonderful product! They were on-time and cleaned up after themselves at the end of each day. We would highly recommend Mattress and Carpet Express to anyone! Thank you Bruce, Ahmed and Rafael for a beautiful and flawless installation!

Description of Work
Installed approx 1100sf of Brazilian Cherry solid hardwood flooring (includes a staircase)

09/25/2012

Laura M.

They did a really good job with the work. I love the floor. They are punctual and they have always been very fair with pricing. They do the work themselves and they do not subcontract out which is a great thing. After the work was done I could not get a register back in and they came back out at no cost to put the register in. They were very fast with the work as they know what they are doing.

Description of Work
We put an addition on our home and they installed mirage flooring on the main floor.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

05/08/2011

Great Job!

Description of Work
Installed carpet in guest bedroom. They also fixed carpet between master bedroom and master bath at no additional charge. They were quick, knowledgeable,& clean. They did a great job!

03/07/2011

Glen V.

The job went off pretty well The only quirk, and they fixed it right away, was they had to run my charge card twice. I just called them and they reversed the charges. There was no problem. Their customer service was really good. The sales person was responsive. The installer came on time. They said they would come at 8 AM and it went off without any hitch.

Description of Work
I used MATTRESS & CARPET EXPRESS to install hard board floors.

05/07/2010

CHARLES A.

The service and interaction with the staff was good. they had good infrormation. The price was reasonable. The installation went fine. However if I had to rate the product I would give a B but I am not an expert so it may have just been what I chose.

Description of Work
They installed some carpet for me.

04/05/2010

Kristin D.

Walked into the Fairfax Corner showroom on a whim. They were so friendly I ended up setting up an appointment for an estimate and taking samples home with me. They have a number of eco-friendly products I couldn't find any other place in Fairfax. I wanted the marmoleum or bamboo flooring, and they are beautiful, but my husband and kids overruled and we got carpet. This carpet is awesome. Super thick and soft (kid-approved) and made from recycled plastic bottles and a lifetime warranty and stain-resistant (mom-approved). I'm looking forward to getting ALL the floors in this house replace and I will absolutely use Mand CE again.

Description of Work
Removed nasty old carpet from living area and installed new padding and carpet. Hauled away old carpet.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

02/25/2007

JENNIFER S.

They were helpful in the showroom and had a lot of different brands of laminate at various prices. We were able to get an installation date fairly easily. The installers arrived exactly on time and did a great job. They removed the existing carpeting and installed the new flooring. The installation took about 4 hours.

Description of Work
We purchased laminate flooring for 2 small bedrooms, which was installed by Mattress & Carpet Express.

Category flooring contractor

Naulas Hardwood Floor

Proud winner of the Angie’s List Super Service Award winner 7 years running, most recently in 2018. We stand behind our customer service and pride ourselves in offering quality service that lasts while maintaining the most affordable price for our customers, regardless of the project. We specialize in all aspects of hardwood flooring along with luxury vinyl plank and laminate flooring. Our technicians offer specialized knowledge in installation, repair and assembly and refinishing of both flooring and hand rails. We ensure our quality by using only the top products for the best results, accompanied with the most experienced technicians in the area. No subs. No travel charges. License number: 2705140304. We offer Free Estimates!

Prospect Hardwood Flooring

Prospect Hardwood Flooring specializes in Dustless refinishing and installing hardwood flooring and stairs. Our services include the installation of solid, engineered wood flooring and plank flooring, hardwood floor refinishing, custom stain colors, custom fabrication of stair treads, risers, nosing and reducers. We are a family-owned company with a complete chain of command for the responsibility of quality assurance to which we adhere. We personally oversee a job from start to finish. Customer satisfaction is our top priority.

AFFORDABLE CARPET & FLOORING

Locally owner and operated, Affordable Carpet and Flooring is a top rated flooring company in the Northern Virginia area, and has been in business since 1999. David Reading, owner of Affordable Carpet and Flooring is an experienced floor covering licensed contractor, who has worked exclusively in the flooring industry for over 25 years. Our services include the sales and installation of carpeting, hardwood flooring, laminate flooring, and vinyl flooring. We work with you every step of the way, giving you the great service that you deserve at every turn.

Offers by AFFORDABLE CARPET & FLOORING on Angi

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa

Flooring Sales & Installation - Area Rugs, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile & Stone, & Vinyl. Mattress Sales. Interior Design Assistance, Scheduling, & Project Management.