Lotsa Fence Options

Founded 1995 • With Angi since March 2012

Lotsa Fence Options Inc. prides itself on setting the bar high on 'personalized service' which sets us apart from our competitors by providing exceptional customer service and quality custom fencing, decks, and patios. No other company of its kind will provide you the service that you expect and deserve. Few companies will have the owner present on each job to ensure customer satisfaction. We are committed to you, the customer and to provide the very best in service and quality craftsmanship. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express. We also offer a discount to military and ex-military, police, and firemen. Also we offer free estimates good for 30 days. Fencing Coupon: 10% off all fencing jobs or a free gate. Coupon must be presented at time of estimate. Not valid with any other offer Deck Coupon 15% off for Angie's List Customers Coupon must be presented at time of estimate. Not valid with any other offer. Patio 12% off for Angies List Customers Coupon must be presented at time of estimate. Not valid with any other offer. **We are in the field most days assisting customers - for the quickest response - please leave a name and phone number in all voice messages / email messages so that we can contact you as promptly as possible**...

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated

A Service Provider's profile image

+84 more images

fence company (105)driveway gate installation (24)decks & porches (12)Patios (4)dog fencing (4)iron work (4)deck cleaning (3)

12/01/2020

Diane S.

Great. From sales through installation, everything was perfect!

Description of Work
Privacy fence at corner of house, 24' x 9'.

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

08/10/2020

Cori G.

From start (in person inspection & quote) to finish it was an absolute pleasant experience! The fence itself is made with very high quality materials and the crew installed it perfectly! We are very satisfied with the professionalism and workmanship and love our new fence! Highly recommend this company and look forward to using them again in the future for other work. So glad we found this family owned business!!!

Description of Work
Door Gate replacement on one side and new entry door gate and partial fencing on other side.

Category fencing, dog fence

Work Completed On 08/09/2020

07/23/2020

Cary K.

This company is a hidden gem. We had not heard of LFO, so were a little suspicious when they said they could install in 3 weeks (other fence companies were quoting 7-9 weeks; one never even called back). Sure enough, the showed on right on the appointed day with an expert and professional team. Sean, the owner, went out of his way to point out repair needs in our existing fence. He also gave us great advice along the way to help make our finished product perfect. Sean came by frequently throughout installation days to make sure the project was going as planned, however, his team were clearly very experienced and needed little supervision. They were polite, expert, and meticulous. They cleaned everything up beautifully when finished. We are so happy with the both the experience and the product. Definitely, put LFO at the top of your list for fencing.

Description of Work
A new fence around an existing patio and a fence added to a concrete pad. Also included 3 gates and repair of old fencing.

Category fencing, driveway gates

Work Completed On 07/22/2020

05/25/2020

Ron M.

Sean Obrien builds warped fences. He doesn't honor the warranty and doesn't respond. I purchased $4,500 of fence from Lowe's where LFO was their contractor. I had it installed last October. Nightmare on install, they were a day and a half late, didn't notify me they were going to be late and I waited, took time off work, 2 days for them. Now 5-6 months later, I have several warped boards, boards with no nails, my gate is sagging. I have emailed lowe's over 10 times to get LFO to honor their warranty. Sean finally called, after over 6 weeks, he wanted to show up in the next 30 minutes. I was on conference calls and couldn't go out to walk the fence. He adjusted the latch on my gate (not the sagging gate), nothing else. He said he would come back with appropriate boards and hardware to fix...but again, never heard from him. I didn't get to walk the fence with him to point out the issues because he only wanted to come over on his time, not his customer's. I won't do business with this company again, they do NOT honor their warranty.

Description of Work
Fence replacement

Category fencing, dog fence

Work Completed On 10/04/2019

This was a customer for Lowe’s and he was never given a quote from us and we never had any signed agreements or contracts with him. We performed the work as a sub-contractor for Lowe’s. Lowe’s had decided that they would not honor the additional work the customer was requesting regarding his fence. Lowe’s told LFO that the fence was fine. After I spoke to this customer to convey the message, he became irrational and livid and decided to “shoot the messenger” and blasted this review on our company instead of Lowe’s. There was nothing we could do as this was NOT our customer. The wood products and warranty were all with Lowe’s NOT LFO inc.

01/14/2020

Jay C.

Could not be happier. Well beyond our expectations I terms of customer service, workmanship, and quality. The fence was custom built, they worked around our difficult landscaping. They took care of absolutely everything. Very pleased. Both Richard and Sean are great to work with.

Description of Work
New fence in our backyard

Work Completed On 01/14/2020

01/12/2020

Beth C.

They never responded to our request.

Description of Work
repair existing fence

Work Completed On 01/12/2020

We did actually come out and fix this gate. The customer did not have our correct contact information.

12/18/2019

Ric G.

LFO was a great find. The quality of work phenomenal. Response time was excellent. Richard and Sean did an awesome job and we love our fence. Thank you Lotsa Fence Options.

Description of Work
Fence work

Work Completed On 12/11/2019

09/20/2019

Patricia S.

I was pleased with every aspect! Richard O’Brien gave a thoughtful examination of the fence and a fair estimate. His workers were prompt, professional, and courteous. Clean-up was excellent.

Description of Work
Fence posts needed to be replaced and fence sections reattached. Some boards were also replaced

Work Completed On 09/18/2019

Review for Lotsa Fence Options - 8184 McCauley Way, Lorton, VA - 38124439

09/18/2019

Gary S.

After a couple of years, I found that one of the gates was not opening correctly. I called Lotsa Fence Options for service. They came out promptly to fix the gates. They did not charge me for the maintenance even though it has been a couple of years since the initial installation. Thanks!!!

Description of Work
Repairing existing fence gate that was not opening properly.

Work Completed On 09/13/2019

09/08/2019

Brian D.

L.F.O. Did a great job. Each person we worked with was extremely punctual and polite. Based on other estimates, I thought L.F.O. was, by far the best price. Sean, the on-site supervisor was very impressive. He was quite the craftsman and took a great deal of pride in engineering a unique solution to a unique request. We are very pleased.

Description of Work
Large trellis with an integrated pull up bar

Work Completed On 07/09/2019

07/31/2019

Margaret D.

They were super responsive, came out within 48 hours to give an estimate which was comparable to other companies. Work performed in a timely manner. Did an excellent job with attention to detail.

Description of Work
Replacement of a 40' wood fence and repair of a 20' length of chain link.

Work Completed On 08/14/2019

Review for Lotsa Fence Options - 8184 McCauley Way, Lorton, VA - 38045467

06/17/2019

Alexandra S.

We got a few quotes and ended up going with this company. The price was competitive and the guy was punctual and friendly. He answered all my questions and the quote was easy to understand. They easily worked around my schedule. They finished the work in just a few hours, and the fence looks great. My project involved several different types and heights of fencing at different points, and they handled it all without a hitch. They also deftly navigated around some potential obstacles like a large tree and a couple of retaining walls. Additionally, there were a lot of weeds and small weed-trees around the yard (I wasn't bothering with landscaping before the fence was done) and they actually cleared most of them. (Well, some of them needed to go to make room for the fence, but I feel like they went above and beyond.) I was anticipating having to do a lot of clearing before starting with landscaping, and they ended up doing a lot of it for me.

Description of Work
Perimeter fence

Work Completed On 06/11/2019

We want to thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We are extremely excited that you're completely satisfied. Thank you The L.F.O Team!

06/11/2019

DENISE W.

I normally do not write reviews, however, when a company does such an outstanding job, it is not fair if I do not. I could use buzz words however it would not do justice. From my initial contact with Jeff Mineo at L.F.O., Inc. (Lotsa Fence Options) throughout the project, he and the team were both professional and personable. In addition, their work was impeccable! They replaced 3 sections of fence and a 6x6 post. I was concerned because I recently put down sod and stone. The team was very respectful. The sod and stone were not touched. They actually worked around it. Amazing job!! I would definitely use them again! I highly recommend L.F.O., Inc. services. If nothing else, at least lend them the opportunity to give you a free quote, 703 598-0195. Then decide. Denise

Description of Work
Replaced Fence and Post

Work Completed On 06/18/2019

Thank you! We appreciate you allowing us to do your project and meeting your expectations. The L.F.O Team

04/03/2019

David M.

The job was done very well - calling for another quote for more work as we speak.

Description of Work
Complete fence in backyard

Work Completed On 04/03/2019

Review for Lotsa Fence Options - 8184 McCauley Way, Lorton, VA - 37798244

01/19/2019

Claire T.

Richard and his team did a great job. During the quote stage, Richard took the time to talk me through how they would install the fence and the things that would make it a quality fence that would stand the test of time. One of those things was having wood from a tree with a lot of rings, instead of a lot of pulp. I appreciated this insight and can see their attention to detail based on the wood they selected for my fence. They did a great job and everything is very level and solid. Everything was custom built on site, including the gate. We are very happy with the quality of the fence as well as the customer service and would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Town house fence

Work Completed On 01/19/2019

12/06/2018

Marshall V.

Did not end up going with this firm no fault of theirs

Description of Work
Fence repair / replacement

Work Completed On 12/06/2018

08/18/2018

Rita H.

Richard and Sean O’Brien- father and son duo of Lotsa Fence Options were very professional, prompt and personable. We chose to go with them to fence our back yard. Richard was good about keeping us updated regarding the start date, which had to be changed a couple of times due to the recent rain. Another father-son duo came to do the work (I didn’t get their names). These two got busy right away, while one dismantled the fence sections, the other would carry a whole section of the fence at a time to the truck! These two worked tirelessly the whole time. We were very impressed with the work done by LFO and are well pleased with the results. We would definitely recommend them!

Description of Work
Fencing around our back yard

Work Completed On 08/11/2018

08/16/2018

Michael C.

I called them on a Saturday and they picked up the phone to answer which is good considering that most companies don't do that and they always leave their recording on. Richard came on time to discuss the fence project. When I told him I prefer cedar fence, he seemed to be pushing hard for pressure treated pine instead and raved great thing about it. It tells me his supply strength is pressured treated pine, not cedar. He said he could prepare the fence in another area and set it up on my property without disturbing my new lawn and azalea. His pricing was fairly average. He said he would send me more job details to add to proposal. After he left he never responded to any of my call and emails. I concluded he's not interest. He didn't seem very eager in doing the job.

Description of Work
Replace fence

Work Completed On 08/13/2018

07/06/2018

Jonathan A.

Overall the install of the fence went great, however when it came to installing the gate they received the wrong part. Not their fault. I do recommend this company. I had Vinyl fencing installed through Lowes.

Description of Work
Installation of fence in a Town House

Work Completed On 07/04/2018

03/16/2018

Michael D.

LFO did an amazing job repairing my wood fence and construcitn a new front gate from the recent storm damage. Both Richard and Sean were very professional and courteous.

Description of Work
Fence Repair and New Gate

Work Completed On 03/16/2018

03/02/2018

STEVEN B.

LFO provided the installation for a fence I purchased through Lowe's. Shortly after the contract was signed, Sean contacted me and introduced himself. He could not have been more helpful or courteous. He helped me save more than $200 on a boundary survey. And when it turned out my neighbor had built part of is fence on my lot and was reluctant to acknowledge the problem, Sean was the shoulder i leaned on. Suddenly my neighbor problem cleared up. Because Sean had a long-planned trip, Richard took over. He worked hard to expedite our installation. He came out and consulted with my wife to meet her exacting customizations and special requirements. Then, he and his crew executed about as close to perfect as anything I have ever seen. No problems. No excuses. Amazing! We were extremely fortunate to get paired with Lotsa Fence Options.

Description of Work
Fence installation

Work Completed On 02/16/2018

02/17/2018

Susan S.

LFO did a wonderful job! The job was explained in detail and the price was competitive. Installers worked extremely hard and did a very professional job! Work site was cleaned up and the company even hauled an old metal gate and wire from a chain link enclosure to the dump. It was so easy to work with Richard and Sean. Would definitely hire LFO again!

Description of Work
Installed a 4' paddock style fence with coated wire around the back edge of our property. The wire extended 12" on the ground and was kept in place by sod staples to keep our 2 puppies from digging out under the fence. Installed 3 gates.

Work Completed On 02/15/2018

02/01/2018

Phil C.

This is one of those businesses that deserves six stars. We hired them to replace a driveway gate in our complex. That one was cheap, and showed it. Richard and Sean at Lotsa Fence gave us a reasonable quotation, installed an excellent gate, and have provided superb after-sale service - including free adjustments (even to the latch) and repairs for one year under warranty. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Replace driveway gate

Category driveway gates