Jonathan Benson Custom Furniture

Founded 1986 • With Angi since April 2013

Furniture - Custom Made

Jonathan Benson has been working with wood for over 30 years. He earned a Master's Degree in Furniture Design from the Rhode Island School of Design, has taught woodworking at the college level for 10 years. and has written several books, authored numerous articles and lectured extensively on topics related to woodworking and furniture design. Installations available in the DC Metropolitan Area....

JW Home Improvement

JWHI provides world-class customer service with consistent and superior workmanship and strives to be the trusted market leader in the home improvement industry. Super Service Award Winner seven years in a row and running. Contact us today to discuss your next home project. We look forward to working with you!

Offers by JW Home Improvement on Angi
Jim the Handyman

Jim The Handyman is a family run handyman business established in 1984 in Northern Virginia. We offer a wide range of services and free estimates, so we can get your home to-do list checked off, and your house in tip top shape! Jim The Handyman specializes in the home improvement and repair industry with our core competencies being carpentry, drywall, door installation and repair, screen and window repair, tiling and tile repair, caulking, painting, pressure washing, furniture repair and assembly, light bulb and filter replacement, odd jobs, and small jobs. We pride ourselves on our quality work, cleanliness, and trustworthy service. We’re licensed and insured, and have references on hand for your peace of mind. Give us a call so we can get your house in tip-top shape!

Offers by Jim the Handyman on Angi
Loudoun Crown Moulding

As a builder LOUDOUN CROWN MOULDING prides its self on giving your home that stunning first impression & providing safe products for interior/exterior use. Trim displays your exterior appearance leading into your interior fine detail. Our craftsmanship is what generates us your referrals by providing you with a professional and friendly relationship. I have over 12 craftsmanship experience. Our products are manufactured in America, West coast Willits, CA and East Coast Surry, VA. Many factores can affect the cost of a interior/exterior finish. Generally you can expect to pay for our service anywhere from $350.00 - $6,500 but their other factor such as: job site conditions, intricate design, interior design sketch, material selection, and timelines.

06/15/2020

How could this company come to Illinois from Virginia??? Good question. The answer is. He didn’t. No one responded from my area. I did the work. But I bet this guy would have done it the same way I did. Looks terrific. Thanks

Description of Work
Exhaust fan

07/26/2018

It was a fantastic job.

Description of Work
He did my cabinet,

08/05/2015

Description of Work
Jon took the time to listen to my vision and then worked with me to come up with the final project. He was very accommodating to work around my hours and schedule. Work is of superior craftsman skill level, nobody I have ever met could come close to producing what he did for me. Will highly recommend and I plan on more work when he has the time.

04/19/2013

Jonathan Benson Custom Furniture's cabinets are beautiful.

Description of Work
Jonathan Benson Custom Furniture built our cabinet.

Category custom cabinets

Thank you. It was a pleasure working with you and your wife. I hope you both have many years of enjoying your kitchen with friends and family. Best wishes! Jon

Custom Cabinetry & Furniture. Wood Sculptures. Wood Veneering.

Furniture Repair & Refinishing.

Check, PayPal