Additional phone Washington DC- (202) 506-9719. Additional Phone Virginia: (703) 894-3350...

ARD Eelctric, LLC

We specialize in new work for both residential and commerical electrical service and repair. We offer quality work at competitive rates. As a family-operated business, we work in various locations throughout the DMV area.

Closet America

Closet America is a privately owned and locally operated manufacturer and installer of custom home organization systems for closets, home offices, pantries, media centers, and garages. By raising the standards for quality and customer service, Closet America has steadily grown into one of the premier names in the professional organizing systems industry. We have been consistently awarded the prestigious GuildMaster Award for exceptional customer service and satisfaction.

Nicto Chimney Sweeps Inc

Nicto Chimney Sweeps is a small, family-run business specializing in chimney repair and cleaning. All of our technicians possess years of on-the-job experience. Not only that, they're also industry certified and committed to keeping up with the latest advances in the field. You can rest easy, because your chimney repair will be in the best and most skilled hands that it can be.

11/06/2015

Highly recommend. Met with several contractors prior to commencing project and GC came back with the lowest bid and we really liked Gerson Cruz. He was attentive, very detailed, and took us to not just one but five of his current job sites. No other contractor even offered to take us to a job site. We seriously could not have been happier with our decision. He completed the project in 5 months, wh...

Description of Work
500 sq foot addition; new kitchen, 2 bathrooms, patio, master bedroom, nursery

Category remodeling

01/11/2013

Their price was good but they were not as responsive it could have been in emails to coordinate details.

Description of Work
I used G C Construction to remodel 2 bathrooms and a laundry closet.

Category home remodeling

01/14/2012

I only received an estimate but I found GC to be professional. Please see my comments above.

Description of Work
I received an estimate from GC to renovate my bathroom. I found GC through an architect friend who used to work with GC. I ended up postponing my renovation but I found GC's estimate to be reasonable in comparison to other estimates I obtained. I found GC to be knowledgeable about bathroom renovation and straightforward about the timing involved. I did not receive a straight answer about who the plumber would be to install the shower fixtures but I was comfortable with GC completing the rest of the bathroom, including tile work (floor and shower), painting, misc woodwork and installing the tub.

Category ceramic tile,remodeling,home remodeling

08/12/2011

They do a great job. I think they do quality work and they are inexpensive. For the most part, I really love them. My only drawback is that they aren’t very quick about getting back to you with proposals; you usually have to bug them about it. I don’t know if they are just too busy, but their turnaround time is not good. Once they come in and do the job, they are fast and they do a good job.

Description of Work
We use GC Construction all the time. This last time they refinished the wall and repainted it. They fixed the roof above that spot before that and they have also redone a staircase.

Category remodeling

04/05/2011

GC Construction LLC did a great job. The quality is great and it is very sturdy. The whole experience went well. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
GC Construction LLC built a barn.

Category garage builders

Decks, patios, walkways/driveways, fountains, outdoor kitchens, roofing, siding. basements, attics, windows, sunrooms, remodeling & additions, plumbing. chimneys, fireplaces. flooring, ceramic tile & doors.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, PayPal