G C Construction LLC

With Angi since July 2009

9201 Gilmore Dr

Lorton, VA 22079

Additional phone Washington DC- (202) 506-9719. Additional Phone Virginia: (703) 894-3350

11/06/2015

Travis G.

Highly recommend. Met with several contractors prior to commencing project and GC came back with the lowest bid and we really liked Gerson Cruz. He was attentive, very detailed, and took us to not just one but five of his current job sites. No other contractor even offered to take us to a job site. We seriously could not have been happier with our decision. He completed the project in 5 months, whereas all other bids estimated 6-8 months (my wife was pregnant so completion date was very important). We were very impressed with the work product. Even at the end, they handled all of our punch list items quickly and thoroughly. I've worked with contractors on a number of other projects and I've never even thought about writing a review. GC is head and shoulders above them all. Would be more than happy to answer questions or even show the work performed at our home.

Description of Work
500 sq foot addition; new kitchen, 2 bathrooms, patio, master bedroom, nursery

Category remodeling

01/11/2013

PETER B.

Their price was good but they were not as responsive it could have been in emails to coordinate details.

Description of Work
I used G C Construction to remodel 2 bathrooms and a laundry closet.

Category home remodeling

01/14/2012

Katherine J.

I only received an estimate but I found GC to be professional. Please see my comments above.

Description of Work
I received an estimate from GC to renovate my bathroom. I found GC through an architect friend who used to work with GC. I ended up postponing my renovation but I found GC's estimate to be reasonable in comparison to other estimates I obtained. I found GC to be knowledgeable about bathroom renovation and straightforward about the timing involved. I did not receive a straight answer about who the plumber would be to install the shower fixtures but I was comfortable with GC completing the rest of the bathroom, including tile work (floor and shower), painting, misc woodwork and installing the tub.

Category ceramic tile, remodeling, home remodeling

08/12/2011

ALAN W.

They do a great job. I think they do quality work and they are inexpensive. For the most part, I really love them. My only drawback is that they aren’t very quick about getting back to you with proposals; you usually have to bug them about it. I don’t know if they are just too busy, but their turnaround time is not good. Once they come in and do the job, they are fast and they do a good job.

Description of Work
We use GC Construction all the time. This last time they refinished the wall and repainted it. They fixed the roof above that spot before that and they have also redone a staircase.

Category remodeling

04/05/2011

faye C.

GC Construction LLC did a great job. The quality is great and it is very sturdy. The whole experience went well. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
GC Construction LLC built a barn.

Category garage builders

07/09/2009

Elizabeth H.

The quality of work was excellent and we were very happy with that. He knew some of the stuff and he was able to tell me what to do. He paid attention and he was here when he said he was going to be here. He seemed to demonstrate a good bit of skill. On one instance, when he wasn?t sure about how the floors should be done, whether he could put a tile on top of the old tile, he went and checked with a bunch of people who had more experience than he did. He didn?t pretend to know the answer when he didn?t and I appreciated that. The price was certainly reasonable. We have already recommended him to our neighbors.

Description of Work
I used G & C Construction to install ceramic tiles for us in two bathrooms. I did some of the work on one of the bathrooms myself - it was a collaborative project.

Category ceramic tile

Exterior Waterproofing Experts

Exterior Waterproofing Experts is a Class A General Contractor in the state of Virginia since 1997. Our service protects your home against wet basements, water leaks, flooding, water seepage, foundation leaking, and wall seepage. We have been doing subcontract grading and drainage work for many years. We have completed many waterproofing contracts for residents of Fairfax County, including: Fairfax, Alexandria, Arlington, McLean, Great Falls, Potomac, and Vienna, Virginia (VA). We are now offering to work directly for clients, passing the savings on to the homeowners. It is our belief that water problems are best solved from the outside before water gets into your home.

Premium Drainage & Erosion Solutions

If you're looking for honesty and quality workmanship, you've come to the right place. Our specialty is drainage and landscaping, but whether a property needs storm drains, french drains, sump pumps, grading, leveling, excavation, patios, creative guttering for water removal or landscaping, we do all of the above with guaranteed results! Get in touch today for a consultation, and help us help you come up with the perfect drainage solution for your home or business!

2022 Super Service Award

J Reynolds Landscaping

J Reynolds Landscaping was created to provide the Northern Virginia area with the highest quality installation of landscaping materials possible. The Owner, Matt Meyer along with Jason Reynolds, has been installing custom designs right here in the northern Virginia area for over 18 years. With a reputation for excellence, the highest quality customer service, master craftsmanship and fair pricing. A design expert will come to your home and provide you with a free consultation and estimate for your homes unique needs. J Reynolds Landscaping will then provide you with the professional installation of the materials that you have chosen for your home. We differ from other Landscaping companies because we: - Never sub-contract any portion of the job. - A design expert is physically on every job site. - Your job is completed before any other job has been started. - We have no day laborers. - We are licensed and insured. - Estimates are always free. - All installers have at least 3 years of experience.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, PayPal

Decks, patios, walkways/driveways, fountains, outdoor kitchens, roofing, siding. basements, attics, windows, sunrooms, remodeling & additions, plumbing. chimneys, fireplaces. flooring, ceramic tile & doors.