B Rushing Lawn and Landscaping Inc

Founded 1995 • With Angi since January 2009

To Virginians, home is a retreat from the demands of a busy lifestyle — and their outdoor spaces are the perfect place to connect with nature and their loved ones. Keeping those spaces looking great takes time... time you don’t often have. You know you may need to hire someone to help with your lawn and gardens, but usually, those two require different contractors. Coordinating multiple companies to care for your property can be time-consuming and leave you feeling a little overwhelmed. Thankfully, there’s a better way. At Brandon Rushing Lawn and Garden Care, we want you to feel proud of your home and have time to enjoy it. We’ve made it our mission to care for you and your property — and we do it through Brandon’s Promise: a proprietary set of guidelines that ensure your yard looks great, and you feel good about your experience with us. Our horticultural experts developed a proven 12-month program to keep both your lawn and gardens healthy — without the need to coordinate multiple contractors. On top of a plan that yields visible results, you can expect a refreshingly professional client experience. So relax and feel the confidence that comes from knowing your property in the right hands....

Yard Enhancement Services LLC

Yard Enhancement Services LLC

Locally owned and operated full-service landscaping company

12/04/2020

Excellent. John is the area manager for Fairfax Station and is terrific !! Always responds to my phone calls and updates me whenever a scheduled service is approaching. Very knowledgeable about lawns and grass types for particular areas ie; shady, sun, wet dry.etc. The team that does all the work is headed by Johnathon. A total gentleman who is, like John, very responsive to my requests. He is tim...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
lawn maintenance program and mowing

CATEGORY lawn treatment,leaf removal

Thank you for your review. Please let us know if we can help you any further with any lawn or garden maintenance services!

06/19/2018

So far they are doing a great job. I like the fact that they leave me a little note when they apply products to my yard.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weekly lawn mowing and maintenance

CATEGORY lawn service,lawn treatment

Thank you for the review. We appreciate the positive review and look forward to your continued business. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions, comments and/or issues with your services.

10/30/2017

Not so good. They refused to make the appointment. They require a $50 payment for a visit, which was not objectionable to me. But they require you to give them your credit card number over the phone. They offer no secure means for someone to provide this information. In this day and age of cyber crime and data breaches like Equifax, all the expert advise is you never give information over the phon...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I sought for B. Rushing to visit my home and provide me a consult and quote on landscaping project.

CATEGORY landscaping

We are sorry we weren't able to provide and estimate for you. We do provide secure methods to provide credit card information. We also are compliant with all security measures with storing credit card information. We hope you a find a service provider to meet your needs.

08/01/2017

I’ve used them for a number of years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mow the grass, take care of flower beds, they’re a full-service company.

CATEGORY lawn service,lawn treatment

Thank you for the review. Please keep us in mind for any future needs. We look forward to continuing your services.

07/31/2017

Great. They are very professional and always on time. Our yard was left very clean and neat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn moving, feeding and maintenance. Flower bed clean-up and mulched.

CATEGORY lawn service,lawn treatment,mulch

Thank you for the review. We appreciate the feedback. As always, if there is anything we can improve upon, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Full Service Residential leader in landscape care, mowing, trimming, edging, lawn care, leaf removal, aeration and seeding, pruning, fertilizing, mulching and gutter cleaning.

Irrigation Installation, Snow Removal, Christmas Lighting, Hydroseeding, Tree Services