Affordable Stump & Tree Removal, LLC

Founded 1988 • With Angi since September 2009

Full range of stump & tree removal contracting services. Affordable Stump and Tree Removal has been providing professional tree care services to the Northern Virginia area since 1988. We are family owned and operated ...

Independence Landscape is a full service landscape and lawn care company based in Northern Virginia. We offer a full range of services, from maintenance to landscape design and installation, to custom hardscape projects. Each of our crews specialize in a specific skill set, which ensures quality of work regardless of the size or complexity of the project. We continually stay on top of industry standards and developments by regularly attending professional training sessions and courses. If a better method, tool or environmentally friendly product appears on the market, Independence is trained and certified to implement it in order to enhance the beauty of our customers' properties. *Our Company History* Independence Landscape was established in 2005. Our owners, Curtis Greene and Chad Evans, originally started in the landscaping and lawn maintenance business while in high school and college. "Even back then," Greene explains, "we took it very seriously and set high standards for everything we did." Clients noticed their reliability and the quality of their work. After college graduation, they both landed jobs with the Department of Defense, but quickly discovered they missed working on people's yards and building relationships with their clients. They both decided to pursue their real passion, and soon Independence Landscape and Lawn Care officially opened for business. Today our growing company takes care of residential properties throughout Northern Virginia. Loyalty and trust between our clients and employees is the backbone of everything we do at Independence.

Our vision is to grow steadily year after year and remain in the industry permanently. We will have competitive prices and do quality work! We will always be fair; our goal in five years is for “Nueva Vista” to be known because of the excellence of our work. Our focus is to have 100% customer satisfaction. No subs. Cost is determined by size of the job. We can work after hours and do not charge for travel. Nueva Vista Award winning lawn and irrigation services!

Please call us for a free estimate at 703-385-1641. Please be aware, this number is an automatic message center. We retrieve our messages several times throughout the day, Monday-Friday. Please leave a message with your first and last name (with spelling), address, phone number, and a brief description of how we can assist you. A Craig's Lawn Care representative will return your call.

03/31/2015

They did a very good job and the lady I spoke to in their office was very friendly. They did not try to upsell me on anything and I would use them again.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal for tree service.

03/09/2015

Very well. Service was quick and neat, everything I needed. Even though my courtyard is too small to grind the stump, they cut it down below surface level so I was able to install my patio over it.

Description of Work
Removed a tree and stump from my courtyard.

01/04/2015

My first problem with them was a delay in getting the job done. I would have liked to been home when they were here. They made a complete mess of the yard. I came home from work to find three deer eating the azalea bush next to the tree. The bush had been covered with deer netting but the worker removed it and did not replace it so the deer just came right in. This was within two weeks or so of th...

Description of Work
Removed a large birch tree in the front yard

09/10/2014

I experienced medical issues and was not available to schedule the work for months. When I recovered enough to schedule the work, they completed the job as soon as possible. They worked with my wife on the day of the job and were very courteous.

Description of Work
I had a coupon for $400 worth of tree service for $200. They trimmed about 10 feet off and shaped an ornamental pear tree. We are very pleased with the result.

06/20/2014

This was an Angie's list big deal for $299.00 getting $400.00 worth of tress service. After 20 emails back and forth trying to get them to commit to a date I finally gave up and asked for my money back. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with in the 15 years I have been a home owner.

Description of Work
Nothing.

Category tree service

In response: Again, we have NEVER done work for this individual, as with 95 + % of the negative ratings here. We are close to a 100% satisfaction rating with our years of repeat clients whom do not even require an estimate, inclusive of our new clients who are almost always pleased. I believe if one has NEVER received a service from a company that they should not be entitled nor feel entitled to p...

Full range of stump & tree removal contracting services.

Check, Visa, MasterCard