Advanced Glass Experts LLC

Founded 1994 • With Angi since March 2015

8484 Terminal Rd

Lorton, VA 22079

Welcome to Advanced Glass Expert, the expert for residential and commercial glass sales, installation, repair, and replacement. We offer a wide of range services for all kinds of glass products, including windows, doors, railings, shower enclosures, table tops, mirrors, and more. With many years of

12/11/2018

Duane T.

Quick response. Quick, efficient removal of shattered safety glass and replacement. Bit more cost than anticipated, but results very good.

Description of Work
Replace tempered glass in one side of sliding door.

07/12/2018

Michael M.

Installers were courteous and professional and performed the task relativly quickly.

Description of Work
Replace bedroom window glass and basement door window pane.

11/27/2017

Edwina W.

I searched for a glass replacement and two companies contacted me the same day. Since I always research vendors, saw the great reviews for this company on Angie's List and decided on Advanced Glass Expert. I'm so glad I did! The price quote was very reasonable and they scheduled the work on a day that was convenient for me to be home, They did an excellent job on the replacement and their receptionist Elsy was very efficient and has great customer skills. Thank you Advanced Glass Expert!

Description of Work
Anderson window glass replacement

10/26/2016

Elizabeth B.

After calling around to a number of places, many glass shops told me that they would not remove and re-install the same frameless glass pieces after re-tiling because the tile might installed differently. I found 3 places that would do what I was asking. I ended up going with Advanced Glass Experts, despite their quote being more than twice the other two quotes. One thing I've learned doing renovations is you get what you pay for. They came in removed the glass, and reinstalled it perfectly. They weren't trying to get me buy new glass like he said others would. The only hiccup was one part of the shower was leaking, which they gladly came back and re-silicone the leaking area at no cost.

Description of Work
I had a master shower re-tiled and needed to remove and re-install the existing frameless glass.

10/07/2016

Ralph H.

"Mo" was fantastic -- super-friendly and capable, and he made quick work of the repair. It was a pleasure. And for what turned out to be very simple, he asked for very little money. If I ever have anything at all needing window repair in the future, I'll know where to go. I'm a happy camper.

Description of Work
Getting a casement window back on track so it could be opened and closed.

Category glass repair, replacement windows

06/07/2016

Ayah M.

I Called advanced glass expert Monday the 6th to see if they can provide me with a fast estimate for my 26 x 30 inch window, because we were closing on a deal with a buyer to sell our home in Maryland, Nasser was kind enough to come by and take measurements same day. They came back this morning and replaced my glass. I loved how fast and affordable their service was! I will definitely call them back for any of my glass needs.

Description of Work
Replaced a broken glass on my 26 x 30 inch window.

06/04/2016

Lori W.

Perfect from start to finish. Punctual, friendly, they respected our home, the price was fair and the job was completed one day after the estimate.

Description of Work
Replaced glass in in 6 windows.

05/23/2016

Nathaniel J.

Advanced Glass Experts provided a quick, detailed estimate, which came several hundred dollars under the next bidder. However, a few days after the estimate I found an existing manufactured system online which would suit my needs and decided to take that rout in order instead. Had I needed a custom door, I certainly would have selected Advanced Glass Experts for the fabrication.

Description of Work
Mahmoud came out to my house to take measurements for an estimate for a custom sliding glass shower door. He was punctual and was extremely polite and professional. He followed it up w/ a detailed written estimate within 48 hours.

Category glass repair, doors

05/06/2016

dan W.

I had a broken window and wasn't sure If I can fix it or will have to spend a lot more money to replace it. I saw that advanced glass expert , I thought it might be a good idea to call them first. Nasser was very nice on the phone and set an appointment fairly soon. They came and said that most likely they have the part to fix the window. They followed up very quickly said that they can fix it and set another appointment. Sam came on the 2nd appointment, very nice and courteous, and fixed the window in no time. They sure deserved all the A rate , and earned one more from me. Thank you.

Description of Work
Advanced glass expert ... Just the name of the company explains itself... "expert" in thoroughness, timeliness, service and customer service. Nasser was so friendly, very helpful and thorough. He set the tone from start to end of my transaction from scheduling, communicating with the installers and payment. Thank you for your help !! I would highly recommend advanced glass expert for all your window repairs!!

Category glass repair, doors

05/05/2016

May W.

Had a broken seal in my picture window glass, which didn't look so appealing. Searched online for a glass company and came across advanced glass expert. Gave them a call, they scheduled an appointment for measurements. They came provided me with an estimate. I honestly love the price, it was a very reasonable so I agreed to it. After 3 days they came and replaced my window glass for me. They've done an amazing job, I would definitely use their service again.

Description of Work
picture window glass replacement, size 4ft x 5ft.

Category glass repair, replacement windows

Century Siding Co Inc

We believe that our remodeling experts, who have been working in the field for more than 15 years, successfully completing over 10,000 homes, will provide the highest quality work for you. Century Siding Co., inc. is among the highest rated companies in quality and value in the Northern Virginia area. We also guarantee the highest quality products at the most competitive prices. We proudly carry products from Mastic, Alside, certainteed, James Hardie, Simonton and many more industry leaders. All of our technicians are carefully selected based on their level of skill and experience. They must go through vigorous training and must prove their abilities before they can actually begin work on a customers home.

KCSI Construction Inc

Residential Exteriors Contractor 20 Employees No Subcontracting - All Work In-House Class A Contractor Cost is determined by the job Owner operator Angie's List $250 discount for whole house siding replacement

Windows on Washington

Simply put - we believe that improving your home should be enjoyable. That is why we spent years designing our consultations, installations, and customer care experiences to minimize stress and provide every client with a fair and honest home improvement experience. Founded in 2005, Windows on Washington has become one of the area’s most respected home improvement companies because we make our clients' homes more beautiful, comfortable, and energy efficient. We are proud Angie’s Super Service Award winners, which we’ve now earned for seven consecutive years. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and have never had one filed complaint. In addition, we have hundreds of positive customer reviews on Angie’s List, Customer Lobby, Home Advisor, Guild Quality, Houzz, and Yelp.

Offers by Windows on Washington on Angi

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Shower Doors, Steam Shower Enclosure, Windows, Glass Table Tops, Window Repair & Replacement, Mirrors, Patio Doors, French Doors, Sliding Doors, Screen Repair, Storefront Walls, Swing Doors, Glass Railings, Frameless Glass Stair Cases.