Advanced Glass Experts LLC

Founded 1994 • With Angi since March 2015

Welcome to Advanced Glass Expert, the expert for residential and commercial glass sales, installation, repair, and replacement. We offer a wide of range services for all kinds of glass products, including windows, doors, railings, shower enclosures, table tops, mirrors, and more. With many years of experience in the aluminum storefront and glass industry, you can look to us with confidence to provide expert glass installation for any commercial or industrial project. We combine the latest technology with innovative skills to achieve results that meet or exceed client expectations and maintain the highest standards of quality from start to finish....

Sunshine Contracting Corporation

Sunshine Contracting is a family owned and operated business and has more than 27 years of experience as a Virginia area leader in home remodeling and improvement. Since 1993, the members of Sunshine Contracting Corporation have served homeowners all over Northern Virginia with fairness, honesty, and integrity. We offer a full slate of improvement and remodeling services to help you achieve your dream home. From roofing to siding to windows to doors, the Sunshine Contracting team has the skills to tackle any exterior home remodeling job and complete it in a timely and efficient manner, all while maintaining the highest industry standards.

Offers by Sunshine Contracting Corporation on Angi
Century Siding Co Inc

We believe that our remodeling experts, who have been working in the field for more than 15 years, successfully completing over 10,000 homes, will provide the highest quality work for you. Century Siding Co., inc. is among the highest rated companies in quality and value in the Northern Virginia area. We also guarantee the highest quality products at the most competitive prices. We proudly carry products from Mastic, Alside, certainteed, James Hardie, Simonton and many more industry leaders. All of our technicians are carefully selected based on their level of skill and experience. They must go through vigorous training and must prove their abilities before they can actually begin work on a customers home.

Unicorp Home Energy Services

Since 1987 UNICORP Home Energy Services has made window, siding and roofing projects a worry free experience for over 23,000 homeowners in MD, VA and Washington D.C. We are proud of our flawless record with the Better Business Bureau because customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Our past partnerships with Price Club (Costco) and more recently Pepco Energy Services are a clear indication that we understand the importance of providing substantial savings and value on all our energy saving products. ---- At UNICORP we don't believe in hard-sell tactics, and never make cold calls that interrupt you at meal time. We understand the importance of making the right decision without headache or high pressure. That's why more customers refer us to their friends and family than any other window and siding company. Not surprising when dealing with professionals that care about their customers and love what they do. ---- We thank you for visiting our profile and look forward to improving the quality, enjoyment and energy efficiency of your home. ---- Additional phone - (703) 462-6100. Additional fax - (877) 867-3726. Award winning. Additional DBA - Vinyl Technologies Energy Service. Additional contact name- Brian Weil. Additional email - contact@unicorpmail.com.

12/11/2018

Quick response. Quick, efficient removal of shattered safety glass and replacement. Bit more cost than anticipated, but results very good.

Description of Work
Replace tempered glass in one side of sliding door.

07/12/2018

Installers were courteous and professional and performed the task relativly quickly.

Description of Work
Replace bedroom window glass and basement door window pane.

11/27/2017

I searched for a glass replacement and two companies contacted me the same day. Since I always research vendors, saw the great reviews for this company on Angie's List and decided on Advanced Glass Expert. I'm so glad I did! The price quote was very reasonable and they scheduled the work on a day that was convenient for me to be home, They did an excellent job on the replacement and their receptio...

Description of Work
Anderson window glass replacement

10/26/2016

After calling around to a number of places, many glass shops told me that they would not remove and re-install the same frameless glass pieces after re-tiling because the tile might installed differently. I found 3 places that would do what I was asking. I ended up going with Advanced Glass Experts, despite their quote being more than twice the other two quotes. One thing I've learned doing renova...

Description of Work
I had a master shower re-tiled and needed to remove and re-install the existing frameless glass.

10/07/2016

"Mo" was fantastic -- super-friendly and capable, and he made quick work of the repair. It was a pleasure. And for what turned out to be very simple, he asked for very little money. If I ever have anything at all needing window repair in the future, I'll know where to go. I'm a happy camper.

Description of Work
Getting a casement window back on track so it could be opened and closed.

Category glass repair,replacement windows

Shower Doors, Steam Shower Enclosure, Windows, Glass Table Tops, Window Repair & Replacement, Mirrors, Patio Doors, French Doors, Sliding Doors, Screen Repair, Storefront Walls, Swing Doors, Glass Railings, Frameless Glass Stair Cases.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check