A's Affordable Towing & Roadside Assistance

Founded 2013 • With Angi since August 2013

7824 Cinder Bed Rd

Lorton, VA 22079

A's Affordable Towing and Roadside Assistance is a safe, reliable, and friendly towing and roadside service provider serving Northern Virginia. We are prompt to respond to help disabled motorists in Alexandria, Arlington, Springfield, and other parts of Fairfax County, VA. Our rates and dedication to exceptional customer service made us the first choice of many reputable collision repair centers and auto repair shops in the cities of Annandale, Alexandria, Arlington, Burke, Springfield, Centreville, Chantilly, and more. The Staff at A's Affordable Towing are certified tow truck operators who are proud to maintain a perfect five star rating. When you need a tow truck in Alexandria, VA, call on the professionals at A's Affordable....

07/18/2019

Albert L.

dispatcher was clear on pricing and expectations. driver showed up on time, was courteous, and delivered my car safely to the destination. was referred to a's by my mechanic.

Description of Work
transport car to mechanic 30 miles

Category

01/03/2019

Samuel M.

Fast & Excellent towing service

Description of Work
Auto Towing

03/08/2018

Stephanie J.

Everything went well.

Description of Work
Towing of overheated SUV

Thank you! :)

02/02/2018

keith H.

I've never dealt with a raodside assistance company like this. The dispatcher was willing to walk me through the process if I needed it. I asked for a truck to come out instead and Mike, the driver, was totally professional and courteous. He arrived within 5 minutes of the time the dispacther estimated. After the work was done, the dispatcher called me back to make sure everything went alright.

Description of Work
Jump Start

Category hauling services

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to review our service and thank you for your business. We’re glad to help anytime.

11/30/2017

China F.

Great! Prompt, professional and efficient

Description of Work
Car battery jump

Category hauling services

Thank you for your review Mrs. [Member Name Removed]. We’re happy to help anytime.

08/06/2017

Yvette J.

Super responsive and accommodating. No one hopes for car trouble but, if it's going to happen, A's Affordable Towing & Roadside Assistance was the silver lining and I would not hesitate to contact them again should I find myself in need of assistance again!

Description of Work
My starter failed and I needed a tow to the shop.

03/09/2017

Gary O.

Overall experience went very well. When I CALLED THE COMPANY , they indicated it could be about an hour before someone could come to my address, which seamed pretty reasonable. Actually, the driver showed up in about a half hour, which I was very pleased with, and which influenced my decision on their excellent performance rating. Based on my experience, I would hire the company again.

Description of Work
needed a car towed to a repair shop within 2 miles of home.

Category towing

Thank You for your business and thank you for your feedback.

09/13/2016

Mary Y.

This was an excellent experience. I was stuck on the side of the road with several flat tires so I was very please that the driver arrived quickly and had my car loaded onto the truck in no time. He was very pleasant and the cab of the truck was very clean and comfortable. I would not hesitate to use them again.

Description of Work
Towed my car to the shop.

Category towing

Thank you for your business. We highly value your feedback.

03/04/2016

james R.

A's Affordable Towing provided superior roadside assistance for my family and I. After calling A's Affordable Towing, wwe only waited for approx 20mins for service. A's Towing was a God's send. I don't think that I would use any other Towing service in the future... Thank you, A's Affordable Towing.

Description of Work
Provider enabled superior service. A's Affordable Towing wa extremely responsive and timely. A's Affordable Towing customer service was customer focused

Category towing, hauling services

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. We highly value your business and feedback.

02/03/2016

Richard P.

01/16/2016

Cindy L.

These guys were great. I had a little bit of a tricky situation. My son's car was in an accident and he lost the smart key. So the car had to be towed to the dealer to new keys before it could go to the auto body shop. A's Affordable Towing took care of everything without me having to tag along. On top of that, it really was "affordable". Thanks guys!

Description of Work
Towed car to dealer and then to auto body shop.

Category towing, locksmith

09/12/2015

Karyn S B.

Zied arrived on time and was very professional. I was very pleased. He also delivered by car to the dealership and I did not have to accompany him. And he takes credit cards.

Description of Work
I lost all the keys to my car so Zied had to use a flat bed to pick my car up because without a key the steering wheel would not turn. It had to be towed to a dealership in order to get a new key made. Zied (A's Affordable Towing) was recommended to me by my auto mechanic. It was a good price for the service (even though it was costly because it was a difficult tow) but I was glad to know my car with being handled by a professional who would ensure it was not damaged in any way.

Category towing, hauling services, locksmith

12/24/2014

JEAN K.

I called this towing company to get an quote on moving my disabled car off the street onto the driveway. I had received a ticket for parking it on the street with expired plates and had to get it moved quickly. I spoke with Zied Almi, who couldn't have been nicer. He was helpful and extremely polite. He gave me a great price and assured me that someone would come and move my car per my instructions that day. They took my credit card over the phone, and the driver called to make sure that I was satisfied. I'm a very happy customer. Although you hope you won't need a towing company often, if you do, this is the company to call. In a business in which people can be pretty rough, Zied and his staff were true professionals.

Description of Work
Towed my car off the street onto the driveway.

12/18/2014

Nestor R.

Description of Work
On time, great service, highly recommend!

10/03/2014

Darrin B.

Description of Work
The towed my classic car which had no frontend from my house to a auto body shop. It went as smooth as it could be. The driver was very careful with my vehicle. Everything work like a charm. Very professional, and a great value.

08/28/2014

Jill M.

Description of Work
Opened door of truck that keys were locked in.. It took awhile but he was great!

Category hauling services, locksmith

08/15/2014

Alex P.

Zied came out at 4:30 Pm on a Sunday 30 minutes after I called and recommended a shop that was still open. His rates were awesome too. I will definitely call him again if the need arises.

Description of Work
He towed me from my home to a repair shop on a Sunday afternoon.

06/05/2014

Meghan W.

Description of Work
Second time using them they are the best hands down.

Category hauling services, locksmith

03/06/2014

Meghan W.

I have used these guys twice in Fairfax county and they are awesome, polite and most of all reliable, honest and super quick!! I have a Mercedes Benz that hit a pot hole on the parkway and had two flat tires. Mercedes Benz Roadside assistance said I had to use their people to get the free tow so I waited and waited two hours only to have some rude dispatcher lie to me on the phone and send the wrong tow hitch. I called Ziad and he sent someone to the rescue in ten minutes! Prices are reasonable They treat your car well and you don't have to worry about them damaging your vehicle. Also they troubleshoot and see if they can get your car started without a tow.

Description of Work
I would never have anyone else tow my car. Period!

Category towing, hauling services, locksmith

Eastern Safe & Lock Inc

Northern Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC location : Contact Brian Ford at 703-541-2200 Eastern Safe & Lock is a family owned and operated business since 1985. We are very proud to have won the Angieslist Super Service Award three years in a row. Serving all of Northern Virginia from Stafford to Leesburg to include Washington DC and local Maryland areas. Our highly trained technicians are licensed to service and installation of all types of locks, safes, keys, alarm installation, access control, camera's, CCTV, high security locks. We have been providing all types of physical security of our clients since 1985. Eastern Safe & Lock was instrumental in writing and passing Virginia’s first locksmith license in 2008. This license requires all locksmith companies to be licensed and each technician to be register with the Department of Criminal Justice Services. Each Locksmith has to pass a background check and be fingerprinted by DCJS. Check out Angie's List to find out about the phony unlicensed scammer locksmiths that quote silly low prices like 15.00 or 19.00, they show up in unmarked cars, use a very old con called bait and switch, quote really low to get the job then charge hundreds of dollar more than they should when they get to your home or office. We provide free written estimate. We have been in business for to many years to pressure you to use our services. We will never demand you pay with cash. Checks, Visa, MasterCard & American Express are welcome. We provide emergency service 24 hours a day, our regular hours are 8:00 to 5:00 Monday to Friday. Additional email - bford@easternsafe.com.

Zee Locksmith

Zee locksmith is specialized in all types of locks for your home doors, windows, closets, safes. Zee locksmith installs and repair locks and keys. If you lost keys, want to re-key, make new key, break or open any lock just let us know.

Sure-Fit Security

14 employees. Use a subcontractor for occasional safe services. Additional phone - (301) 424-5544. Additional e-mail - info@surefitsecurity.com.

Auto Towing
    Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express

Towing, tire change, car lockouts, accident towing, roadside assistance,

Impound & Parking Management.