Blue Ridge Tree Service LLC

Founded 2014 • With Angi since April 2014

Small business with 3 employees. We accept cash, check, money order, and all major credit cards....

ZZ Outdoor Solutions

We’re open to calls any time in case of an emergency

Offers by ZZ Outdoor Solutions on Angi
Gordon W Frazier Tree Service

Since 1990, Gordon W. Frazier Tree Service has been providing excellent tree care and service for residential and commercial customers throughout the Northern and Central Virginia areas. Our many services include but are not limited to all phases of tree care and removal, hazardous and dead tree removal, pruning, dead-wooding, trimming, crown reduction, tree maintenance and preservation, stump removal, bucket truck services and much more. As a family owned and operated company, we are committed to the personal care of your trees. Tree care is more than our job; it's something we are proud of. We're always happy to inform you about the work we're doing. We consider it important that you're aware of the benefits of each task we perform - not only for your security, but because we enjoy sharing our knowledge. If you ever have questions about what we do, just ask us! Call us today for your free estimate.

Offers by Gordon W Frazier Tree Service on Angi
Virginia Tree and Landscapes LLC

AFFORDABLE PRICES!! Full service tree company serving the Northern Virginia area. Anything from minor trimming to complete tree removal.

05/08/2021

excellent work: very skilled, very pleasant to work with; on time, fair price. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
cut very large, high branches from oak tree and cut down a very tall poplar tree close to house

02/27/2020

Great job and met all expectations. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
tree removal

08/07/2019

Made an appointment to have an estimate done on the job. We were to meet at 8 am. By 8:30 I was wondering where he was. Called with no answer. He left a VM that night saying that his power was out and phone was dead. I do have some empathy, but most people look at their schedule at least a day in advance, so even if you did not remember who I was or where I was located, presumably the phone could ...

Description of Work
Trimming a large tree away from the house

Category tree service

Hey [Member Name Removed], I actually called and left a message at 9am, not at the end of the day. I also mentioned in the message that we had a bad storm the night before and our power was out until 845 that morning. My phone died in the middle of the night and I wasnt able to get it back on until the power returned. I apologized for the missed appointment, but it was out of my control as I dont ...

05/17/2018

We're *very* particular about our garden. Alex and his team did a great job of removing the trees with essentially no damage to the nearby shrubs and perennials. When we need tree work done in the future, Blue Ridge Tree Service will be our first call. Of note, they are very responsive via email.

Description of Work
Four trees removed, tricky locations

12/11/2017

Alex was extremely easy to work with. I plan to use him again. He has a great work ethic.

Description of Work
tree work for sola project

Category tree service

Tree service - planting, pruning, trimming, removal, bush shaping & chipping.

Stump grinding.