Premier Arbor Services

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2011

po box 73

Locust Grove, VA 22508

Call Us @ 540-718-3794! Established in 2000 with over 20+ years of Arbor experience, owner operated, & a 2018 Super Service Award winner, Premier Arbor Services are able to handle all tree care needs. We provide 24/7 services from tree trimming, tree removal, stump grinding or removal, to excavating blurbs and everything in between-- our crew will provide you with expert service. Enhance your home's curb appeal by letting the quality excavating services of Premier Arbor Services LLC add beauty and value to your property. We also can provide custom hardscaping work that will be tailored to your specific aesthetic needs. We have an A+ rating on the Better Business Bureau and are A-rated on Angie's List, where we won the 2018 Super Service Award within 5 different geographical markets. We offer FREE estimates, so give us a call today!...

03/08/2019

Carolyn C.

Premier Arbor Services acted promptly to my request and removed the pine tree branches and wooden debris scattered across my lakeside property.

Description of Work
Removal of 2 tall pine tree branches and wooden debris caused by ice/wind storm

10/31/2018

Barbara H.

Scott and his team got to the job on time. Ready to get to work. Very professional. He and his team definitely know their stuff. Could drop a tree right where they say it will go. Amazing service. Top quality and the price was very competitive. He and his team cleaned up after the job was done. We couldn’t be happier. Thanks Scott and your team.

Description of Work
Tree removal and stump grinding

Category tree service

Thank you again for the work. I appreciate the wonderful review.

10/11/2018

Joanne S.

Everything went very well. Scott came 2 weeks prior to work being done to meet with me and give a free estimate. I found him to be both friendly and knowledgeable and he took as much time as I needed to answer all my questions and concerns. He and his team arrived promptly and were both courteous and professional. All equipment used was top notch and very clean! They worked non-stop that day in sunny, very warm temperatures until the job was done. All debris was removed and areas were left looking great. Even though the job was a bit more labor intensive than expected, the final price was exactly what Scott had quoted 2 weeks prior. I can honestly say that my experience with Premier Arbor Services went better than expected with a similar outcome. I would without a doubt use them again and recommend them to others.

Description of Work
I had 3 large trees close to my house that desperately needed to be trimmed and all limbs/debris removed.

Category tree service

Thank you, I appreciate the great review and the work.

07/29/2018

Jing M.

I invited several contractors from Angies List to give estimates. Scott, owner of Premier Arbor Services, took time explaining things to me and answering all my questions. I had a tall Holly tree and multiple overgrown bushes to remove and a couple short and tall trees to prune. I was also looking for a roofer. My roof was much bigger than a typical ranch with most of the underlayment plywood rotten, due to negligence of previous owners. Scott gave me a great deal for both jobs. He and his crew were punctual, courteous, thorough and efficient. His friend Robert, a seasoned roofer, was in charge of the roofing. They cleaned up the site every day. They also trimmed some bushes and tree branches as thank-you notes to two of my neighbors since they needed to move equipment or debris across their yards. I am very happy with their quality work and would recommend their services to anyone.

Description of Work
Removing trees and installing asphalt roofing

Category roofing, tree service

I appreciate the great review, Hope you enjoy your new home.

05/27/2018

Joan H.

Beautifully! Scott did superb work and he cleaned up so the grounds were spotless.

Description of Work
Trimming of tree limbs around the entire house to prevent squirrels from getting on the roof. A big job.

Category tree service

I thank you for the work!!!

04/10/2018

Barbara F.

Excellent. Came out to provide an estimate the day after we contacted them and within a week was on sight to begin the job. Due to the weather they had to wait over 2 weeks to return but as soon as it was dry enough they were back. Took down all necessary trees, chipped up trees and debris that was down on the lot and smoothed out a couple areas in the yard. All this only took them 2 days and we were very happy with their work.

Description of Work
Cut several trees, cleaned up downed trees and debris left by builder

thanks for the work

03/13/2018

Scott A.

Scott and his crew were amazing. From start he was very speedy in returning my phone calls. He was able to get out to my house after a large wind storm that had knocked down many trees within 2 days. The work that they did was perfect. I've honestly never had a better experience with a contractor! I would recommend Premier Arbor Services over and over again.

Description of Work
3 Trees and several stumps removed with some grading work

Category excavators, tree service

Thank you [Member Name Removed] I appreciate the work and the wonderful review, thanks for the pizza...

03/04/2018

Anthony C.

Scott and his crew did an *excellent* job removing a pine that had come to rest on the corner of our house. I feel very fortunate I was able to get him the same day while the wind storm was still raging. They were fast and efficient, and did a great job blowing away and cleaning up debris, too. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Emergency tree removal

Category tree service

Thank you for the work and the wonderful review I appreciate it.

02/23/2018

Priscilla C.

Scott was very responsive. He gave us an estimate on a Saturday for removal of several dead or dying trees in the woodline of our property. We also needed our driveway leveled out and a drainpipe replaced that ran under the driveway. We also wanted a lot of mulching done once he finished. The estimate was a little higher than some others, but he actually gave me a firm date to do the work so we signed him up. As promised, on Monday morning he and his crew arrived, did all the work as contracted and cleaned up all the mess! The entire property looks even better than I had hoped for. After months of searching, this company actually came when they said they would and did exactly what was requested. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Gravel driveway repairs; tree removal; mulching

Category excavators, mulch, tree service

Thank you [Member Name Removed] I greatly appreciate the review and the work... I enjoyed talking to you and your husband tell him thanks and I thank you, hope to see you in the future

01/29/2018

Tina H.

We’re on time and completed when said they would be and then came back and did other odd jobs. Great response time and nice work

Description of Work
Trees removed and chipped up

Category excavators, tree service

Thank you for the work, I greatly appreciate it!!!!

01/22/2018

Rick ..

They are one of the finest companies I have ever dealt with! They have creative problem solving skills and go above and beyond expectations. He is really an out of the box thinker.

Description of Work
Tree cutting

01/22/2018

Julie M.

I couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
Tree service, took down a tree and took out a fence and bushes.

01/12/2018

Andre G.

Premier Arbor Service tackled the job knowledgeably and professionally. Extreme care was exercised to avoid damage to nearby buildings and surrounding trees. The team also performed extensive cleanup of debris significantly minimizing additional work in this area.

Description of Work
Cut down hardwood and pine trees, chip and grind remaining stumps.

01/11/2018

Ernest H.

Great could not have went better

Description of Work
Trim large tree

03/09/2017

Marisa M.

The job, although complex, was done quickly and expertly with great care for my property. The workers dud a wonderful cleanup job and the entire job was done far above my expectations!

Description of Work
Privider removed 4 tree and ground stumps, trimmed broken limbs from storm of one huge maple tree, cleaned up with expertise and did all with exceptional professionalism.

Category tree service

Thank you, very much for the opportunity to work with you. I appreciate the work.

12/23/2016

Angela C.

The work was scheduled quickly and accomplished in a fast professional way. The process was impressive to watch. The team cleaned the area completely. Our yard looks marvelous! I'm planning on using Scott and Premier Arbor Services for several more jobs in 2017.

Description of Work
Scott and his team cleared tall trees from our yard that dangerously close to the house.

04/11/2012

LANCE B.

Scott and his team did a great job. They dropped the tree exactly where they wanted, without damaging other trees in the yard. They were quick and safe. And, they cleaned up the mess.

Description of Work
Removed a tall, dead pine tree from my front yard. Scott also walked my yard and gave advice on other arbor maintenance I should take care of.

07/29/2011

Erin M.

The guys name was Scott. I've used them twice this summer. I think they charged us about $150 a tree with the stump grinding included. They were going to negotiate on price which was big for me. I think they really do a good job of cleaning up after themselves. I'm still waiting for them to grind my stumps.

Description of Work
Premier Arbor Services came out in July to remove trees and assisted us in stump grinding as well.

MC Fence of Fredericksburg

Call today for fencing services!

Blue Ridge Landscaping

A full-service landscaping contractor, Blue Ridge Landscaping is your preferred choice for all your commercial or residential landscaping needs. Serving the greater Fredericksburg region since 2001, we proudly combine an exemplary work ethic with a total commitment to our clients.

Romeros Concrete

Romeros Concrete LLC can take on any of your concrete needs. We're owner operated and dedicated to our service with many years of experience. Please check out our photos and give us a call with questions. We offer free estimates and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Landscaping - Lakefront
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing

Tree, stump, & bush removal. Arborist services, tree trimming, tree topping, fertilizing, stump grinding, excavating, stone masonry, custom hardscaping, lot clearing, lot grading, yard restoration, water drainage, new grass, foundations, pipe installations, ditches and ditch lines. Driveway installations, regrading, and culvert installations. Stones, blocks, retaining walls, walkways, patios, rip rap on shorelines, & landscape timbers. We offer FREE estimates & 24/7 services.

Give us a call for all your tree care, hardscaping, and excavating needs today!