Premier Arbor Services

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2011

Landscaping - Lakefront

Call Us @ 540-718-3794! Established in 2000 with over 20+ years of Arbor experience, owner operated, & a 2018 Super Service Award winner, Premier Arbor Services are able to handle all tree care needs. We provide 24/7 services from tree trimming, tree removal, stump grinding or removal, to excavating blurbs and everything in between-- our crew will provide you with expert service. Enhance your home's curb appeal by letting the quality excavating services of Premier Arbor Services LLC add beauty and value to your property. We also can provide custom hardscaping work that will be tailored to your specific aesthetic needs. We have an A+ rating on the Better Business Bureau and are A-rated on Angie's List, where we won the 2018 Super Service Award within 5 different geographical markets. We offer FREE estimates, so give us a call today!...

If you have an existing structure that you need removed, I would love to help you. Demolition company based in Northern Virginia with 15 years of experience that specializes in complete removal of existing structures to include houses, barns, sheds, and detached garages. Also can provide large scale junk removal that requires the use of heavy equipment. I also work closely with a company that can obtain a tax credit if applicable. Licensed and insured Class A Virginia contractor #2705044425 Exp. 5/31/22

Green Waste Recyclers is a wood waste and land clearing company with a Class A Contractors License. We provide mobile grinding and woody debris hauling for municipalities, contractors, government agencies and private individuals. All our equipment is maintained and owned by us offering you the most efficient service possible. We have been providing wood recycling and land clearing services for over 20 years.

A full-service landscaping contractor, Blue Ridge Landscaping is your preferred choice for all your commercial or residential landscaping needs. Serving the greater Fredericksburg region since 2001, we proudly combine an exemplary work ethic with a total commitment to our clients.

03/08/2019

Premier Arbor Services acted promptly to my request and removed the pine tree branches and wooden debris scattered across my lakeside property.

Description of Work
Removal of 2 tall pine tree branches and wooden debris caused by ice/wind storm

10/31/2018

Scott and his team got to the job on time. Ready to get to work. Very professional. He and his team definitely know their stuff. Could drop a tree right where they say it will go. Amazing service. Top quality and the price was very competitive. He and his team cleaned up after the job was done. We couldn’t be happier. Thanks Scott and your team.

Description of Work
Tree removal and stump grinding

Category tree service

Thank you again for the work. I appreciate the wonderful review.

10/11/2018

Everything went very well. Scott came 2 weeks prior to work being done to meet with me and give a free estimate. I found him to be both friendly and knowledgeable and he took as much time as I needed to answer all my questions and concerns. He and his team arrived promptly and were both courteous and professional. All equipment used was top notch and very clean! They worked non-stop that day in su...

Description of Work
I had 3 large trees close to my house that desperately needed to be trimmed and all limbs/debris removed.

Category tree service

Thank you, I appreciate the great review and the work.

07/29/2018

I invited several contractors from Angies List to give estimates. Scott, owner of Premier Arbor Services, took time explaining things to me and answering all my questions. I had a tall Holly tree and multiple overgrown bushes to remove and a couple short and tall trees to prune. I was also looking for a roofer. My roof was much bigger than a typical ranch with most of the underlayment plywood rott...

Description of Work
Removing trees and installing asphalt roofing

Category roofing,tree service

I appreciate the great review, Hope you enjoy your new home.

05/27/2018

Beautifully! Scott did superb work and he cleaned up so the grounds were spotless.

Description of Work
Trimming of tree limbs around the entire house to prevent squirrels from getting on the roof. A big job.

Category tree service

I thank you for the work!!!

Tree, stump, & bush removal. Arborist services, tree trimming, tree topping, fertilizing, stump grinding, excavating, stone masonry, custom hardscaping, lot clearing, lot grading, yard restoration, water drainage, new grass, foundations, pipe installations, ditches and ditch lines. Driveway installations, regrading, and culvert installations. Stones, blocks, retaining walls, walkways, patios, rip rap on shorelines, & landscape timbers. We offer FREE estimates & 24/7 services.

Give us a call for all your tree care, hardscaping, and excavating needs today!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing