Landlock Pest Control

Founded 2008 • With Angi since June 2014

At Landlock Pest Control, our number one priority is providing the safest and most effective treatment for you and your home or office. We only use pet, kid and eco-friendly products for your convenience. Our techniques are non-invasive and clinically proven. After treatment, we will work with you

2022 Super Service Award

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

pest control (210)insulation (4)dryer vent cleaning (5)

01/27/2023

Rocco T.

Excellent overall service and professionalism!

Description of Work
Quarterly residential pest control!

Category pest control

Thank you so much for the great review!

01/25/2023

Wanda W.

" Mike is wonderful and a great asset to your company...He is always so nice and helpful." Great service and very nice employees.

Description of Work
They sprayed the inside, outside and helped with some bothersome little gnats...I don't see them anymore...YEAH

Category pest control

We are so pleased that you have had such a great experience with our technicians for your services, especially Mike. We love having him on our team and strive to ensure that all of our technicians/employees are able to help you and treat you satisfactorily. We thank you for your positive review and your kind words about the technician!

12/29/2022

Paul B.

Jacob is a professional technician who explains what he is there to accomplish and provides any feedback if necessary. Enjoy doing business with LandLock Pest Control.

Description of Work
Annual Termite Inspection and Quarterly Pest Control.

Category pest control

It's great to hear that Jacob's been able to take care of you. Thank you so much for trusting Landlock to take care of your home!

Bonnie R.

"Always so friendly and takes the time to explain everything."

Description of Work
Mice control and mosquitoes spray

Category pest control

Glad to hear you've enjoyed your experience so far! We look forward to seeing you next time!

Barry M.

I love Landlock Pest Control! Their technicians are always prompt, courteous and efficient. In between quarterly service, they respond to my service requests with no additional charge. I am very happy with their service.

Description of Work
Ant extermination

Category pest control

We so appreciate the great review! Thanks for trusting us with your home's care.

Marilyn R.

David is one of my favorite technicians! So kind over the phone, and very thorough with his work. I’ve enjoyed my multiple years with LandLock and look forward to future years.

Description of Work
Pest control

Category pest control

We're so glad David was able to take care of you! And thanks so much for your thoughtful review. Please let us know if you need anything between now and your next quarterly treatment!

12/07/2022

Pat W.

Sam was friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and professional. It was a pleasure interfacing with him. We very highly recommend Landlock!

Description of Work
Quarterly pest control treatment.

Category pest control

We are so happy to hear that Sam took such great care of you and your home! Thank you so much for taking your time to leave him such a stellar review!

11/30/2022

Danielle P.

This company is always on time and polite. A very professional experience with this company.

Description of Work
Pest control for entire property.

Category pest control

Thanks so much for the positive feedback! We're happy you've enjoyed your time with us so far.

11/22/2022

Chuck S.

Joon didn't take any shortcuts. He reminded me that I also have garage treatment. This ensured the garage didn't get missed again as it has on many treatments by other technicians. He also used a brush to get the spider webs down which other technicians have not done before either. I'd prefer to have Joon be my technician moving forward. He's great!

Description of Work
regular quarterly pest control services

Category pest control

We're so glad Joon was able to take care of you! Thanks so much for the positive feedback!

11/22/2022

Matthew K.

We have benefited greatly from Landlock's services. Malike, our technician this time, is another excellent technician. He is courteous, well spoken, and very helpful. He fully explained his observations while performing the crawl space inspection. The "face" of any service oriented business is there technicians and Landlock's technicians represent Landlock in an excellent. We have not had an issue with Landlock technician. Since the the pandemic, rarely do you find a business that demonstrates customer service like Landlock does. Service is becoming a thing of the past. It's one thing or another...supply chain issues, no one wants to work, etc, but they never have supply chain issues when it comes to sending an invoice or calling to remind you that your payment is due. This is not the case with Landlock! There has never been an issue or problem. They arrive when they say they will be there and they do what the say they are going to do. Landlock, please don't change! Keep up the great work. It's a pleasure doing business with you!!!

Description of Work
Quarter treatment and crawl space inspection

Category pest control

Thank you so much, Mr. [Member Name Removed]! We're glad we're able to take care of your home, and are grateful that you took the time to write such a positive and thoughtful review. We look forward to seeing you next time!

10/11/2022

Yolanda B.

Matt did a great job answering all my questions and did a good job inspecting my house.

Description of Work
General pest control

Work Completed On 10/10/2022

We love Matt, and we're glad you did too! Thanks so much for allowing us to take care of your home!

10/06/2022

Jessica C.

I was so impressed that he handled the wasp hive. I didn’t expect that. I would like to schedule an inside the house/inside the garage and in the attic spraying asap since the buggies are fighting their way indoors now that the outside is poison to them. However Dylan did a FANTASTIC job!!!

Description of Work
Quarterly pest control

Work Completed On 09/30/2022

We're so glad Dylan was able to take care of you, and thanks so much for a great review! Please continue to let us know if we need to return for any touch-up treatments in between your quarterlies. We look forward to seeing you next!

09/22/2022

James G.

Great, very detailed service, stayed lawn, beds, detached garage, deck and porch. Brushed off overhangs, very friendly rep.

Description of Work
Pest control

Work Completed On 09/21/2022

We're glad to have been able to take care of you! Glad to hear our technician was able to provide [Member Information Removed] thorough treatment . We look forward to seeing you next time!

09/19/2022

Bonnie R.

Great " I had the pleasure of meeting my technician Joon face to face today. He was so nice. He took the time to congratulate me on my new home and had a smiling and cheerful personality."

Description of Work
Mosquito treatment

Work Completed On 09/19/2022

We're so glad Joon was able to take care of you! And thank you so much for the positive review!

09/09/2022

Sarah F.

Don’t have anything negative to say about this company. They are honest, prompt, easily accessible by phone. Friendly Customer service reps.

Description of Work
Pest and termite

Work Completed On 08/01/2022

Thanks so much for the positive review! We're excited to get to continue to take care of your home!

09/08/2022

Susanne G.

Excellent!! It is obvious that these folks take pride in what they do and I'm grateful!!!

Description of Work
Quarterly pest control service

Work Completed On 09/07/2022

We do take pride in our treatments, and we're so glad you noticed! Sincere thanks for allowing us to take care of your home!

08/16/2022

Minerva M.

The technician was punctual and well mannered. He was easy to work with. He conducted a thorough inspection of our garage and basement as well as outside. I also appreciated that he was wearing a face mask and shoe covers. I’ve been a satisfied customer for almost eight years.

Description of Work
Termite inspection

Work Completed On 08/15/2022

We are so happy to hear that Mike was able to take such great care of you and your home. We truly appreciate the opportunity to treat your home.

08/15/2022

Janie M.

"David was pleasant and informative. He thoroughly treated all areas of my home and clearly explained what he was doing and what I should be prepared to see in the coming days.

Description of Work
Pest control

Work Completed On 08/15/2022

David truly is such a joy to have on our team of certified technicians and we are so pleased to hear that you think so too!

08/09/2022

Jonathan M.

Technicians are always courteous and thorough. We have used for 2 years now and have no complaints. We get a courtesy call the day prior to a visit and it is great because I usually forget they are coming. Technician leaves the invoice on the door if we are not able to answer when he finishes.

Description of Work
Pest Control

Work Completed On 08/04/2022

Thank you so much for your continued support and trust in Landlock Pest Control! We truly appreciate the opportunity to treat your home!

08/03/2022

Daryl J.

D'Andre did a great job! Thank you!!

Description of Work
Pest control

Work Completed On 08/03/2022

Thank you so much for taking your time to let us know how our technician did! We truly appreciate the opportunity to treat your home!

08/01/2022

Derek S.

Excellent! They were on-time, professional, and answered all questions. Love the spraying process.

Description of Work
Pest control treatment

Work Completed On 06/30/2022

Thank you so much for taking your time to let us know how we did! We truly appreciate the opportunity to treat your home!

07/30/2022

Cathy M.

Great, Joon is so friendly & polite. He is a pleasure to deal with.

Description of Work
Quarterly spraying

Work Completed On 07/27/2022