Landlock Pest Control

VA
Virginia: Pest Control

PO Box 366

Lightfoot, VA 23090

At Landlock Pest Control, our number one priority is providing the safest and most effective treatment for you and your home or office. We only use pet, kid and eco-friendly products for your convenience. Our techniques are non-invasive and clinically proven. After treatment, we will work with you to schedule a preventive treatment plan....

pest control (131)dryer vent cleaning (5)insulation (3)

07/22/2021

Explained job and seem to do thorough job. Called one day and they came out the next

Description of Work
Pest control

Work Completed On 07/22/2021

07/19/2021

Landlock is a great! I use them for my personal house, construction company, real estate business, and rental house. Great customer service, professional staff, on time appointments, and they can always work with you to get what you need accomplished. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Termite inspection, termite treatment, ant treatment, mosquito treatment, annual pest control

Work Completed On 07/02/2021

07/15/2021

Landlock does great work! They are the best at keeping the bugs from bugging us!

Description of Work
Exterminating Treatment

Work Completed On 07/14/2021

07/15/2021

"Joon is the best! He takes time to evaluate, make a treatment plan, and explain it to me before he gets started. Joon really cares about his clients!"

Description of Work
ant, spider, and mosquito treatment

Work Completed On 07/15/2021

07/08/2021

Deshawnan excellent tech. he and my first tech were excellent. both had the same quality of work performance. both listen to my complaints and under stood how to solve the problem. Thank you Landlock for hiring MY Techs!!!!

Description of Work
Pest control

Work Completed On 07/05/2021

07/08/2021

Love Landlock - I've been with them for years (almost a decade) as I have their annual pest control plan (and their separate termite protection plan). [Quarterly] They spray the yard, patio, deck, around the entire perimeter of the house and inside if necessary. Mike was my most recent tech - he's great but seriously every tech to ever provide treatment at my home was been great. I'd never call or...

Description of Work
Quarterly pest control treatment (annual contract)

Work Completed On 07/07/2021

07/07/2021

Fantastic. "Adam is friendly and helpful. He also does a very thorough job, which is greatly appreciated."

Description of Work
Quarterly service

Work Completed On 07/06/2021

06/23/2021

I love Adam at this company. He’s super nice guy who always goes above and beyond when he puts down the pest control at my home. He will text me and let me know he’s coming so I can open the garage door and I trust him completely in my home.

Description of Work
Quarterly pest control

Work Completed On 06/22/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave Adam such a wonderful review! He is definitely such an asset to our team and we are so pleased to hear that you think so too.

06/18/2021

We’ve been very happy with Landlock Pest Control. Franco is always polite and helpful. Everyone is cheerful and responds quickly to anything we need.

Description of Work
Pest Control and Hornet Nest Removal

Work Completed On 06/18/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave Franco such a great review! He is definitely such an asset to our team and we are so pleased to hear that you think so too.

05/31/2021

Mike went above and beyond today when he was at our home for our exterior treatment!!! He heard an alarm and our dog was distressed. Mike called and texted me and checked to ensure there was no immediate danger to our dog. More employees/people should be like Mike. Thank you so much for your concern for our cherished family pet and taking great care of our home today!

Description of Work
routine pest control treatment

Work Completed On 04/28/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave Mike such a fantastic review! He is definitely such an asset to our team and we are so pleased to hear that you think so too.

Pest Control, Termite Control, Mosquito Control, Moisture Control, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Powerwashing, & More!

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check