We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

Sir Grout Washington DC Metro

Founded 2012 • With Angi since October 2013

1019B Edwards Ferry Rd NE

Leesburg, VA 20176

Sir Grout is adapting to the fight against the "invisible enemy". To cope with social distancing we are offering virtual estimates and during service our techs will take the measures recommended by the CDC, such as no handshaking, multiple hand washing and use of protective equipment. We provide top-rated tile, grout, stone and wood restoration and care services designed to enhance & protect hard surfaces in homes and businesses. We are a leading innovator and award-winning company in the "hard surface" restoration and care industry that recognizes the special needs of our customers. Our services include: - Grout cleaning, sealing, and recoloring with our renowned ColorSeal process - Tile cleaning and sealing - Stone restoration, honing, and polishing on marble, travertine, granite, slate and other natural stone - Bathroom and shower regrouting and recaulking services - Kitchen and bathroom stone countertop honing and polishing - High durability coatings for extra protection of hard surfaces, indoors and outdoors - No Sanding wood floor refinishing - Slip-resistant applications Sir Grout has been recognized by notable organizations like HomeAdvisor, Angi, Google, Yelp, Entrepreneur Magazine and others as the best option to restore your hard surfaces in both residential and commercial environments. We offer free, in-home/office consultations and make it quick, easy and convenient for you to learn about our top-quality services. Contact us today and let us transform your hard surfaces to looking like new again in less than a day....

03/31/2021

william M.

Ed did the much needed cleaning of our kitchen tile to help us prepare for selling our home. Our tile had not been cleaned since 2016 but Ed did a superb job cleaning the tile and it almost looks brand new. Ed was on time, courteous, knows his craft and went the extra steps to ensure our tile was perfectly cleaned and sealed. He took the time to explain the process, as well as caring enough to work on even the smallest spots. Because of Ed, one of our moving concerns no longer exists! Absolutely superb job from a genuinely caring professional! We would hire Ed again without reservation. Job well done!!!

Description of Work
Kitchen ceramic tile cleaning/sealing

Category ceramic tile

02/11/2021

Ann S.

The Sir Grout team did an excellent job refreshing the tile in my bathroom! Romeo was my technician, and he was punctual, professional, and friendly. He wore his mask, and observed all the recommended COVID prevention practices. He thoroughly cleaned the surround and floor, painted the grout lines on the surround, and sealed the surround and floor. The end result is tile that looks brand new! Instead of a full bathroom renovation, I'm working with what I have and giving the existing bathroom a refresh. The tile covers literally 50% of my bathroom, and now it looks amazing! Gary is the manager, and he was also very professional and friendly. He was able to get the tile job scheduled at just the right point in the entire project. I highly recommend Sir Grout!

Description of Work
Bathtub travertine tile surround and travertine tile floor cleaning, grout painting, and resealing.

Category bathtub refinishing

10/16/2020

Rabi T.

Good job with the bathtub. Adding caulking cost $80 more, which was excessive.

Description of Work
resurface old bath tub, caulk around edges of the tub and two wall corners

Category bathtub refinishing

08/24/2020

Paul & Christine C.

Excellent. The techs Ed and Romeo were super attentive. The floors which were 30 year old tile look brand new. It looks fantastic!

Description of Work
Regrouting 2 bathroom floors

Category buffing & polishing,floor cleaning

08/14/2020

Christopher G.

Outstanding. 60 year old shower looks brand new.

Description of Work
Shower refurbishing.

Category bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile,buffing & polishing

07/27/2020

Valerie V.

No show. No call and no explanation for not coming. General Manager Gary Schneider had me send pictures and seemed enthusiastic about my job. Although they were going to do more than I really wanted and charged more than anyone else, I was desperate. The last email from Gary was "..., attached is the proposal for the work. I have you scheduled for Saturday the 11th the team will arrive at 8:15. Please sign and email back the proposal asap. Sincerely, Gary Schneider General Manager Sir Grout." I signed and sent the contract, removed all furniture and rugs and waited. No one showed. At 9:30 am I texted Gary directly, then I emailed and waited. Next I called the work phone and she assured me she would contact Gary, etc etc. No one ever called me back. I finally called the work number and said I wasn't calling again. No one ever came or even called.

Description of Work
Honed Marble cleaning, grout cleaning and sealing.

Category bathtub refinishing,marble & granite

Dear Ms. [Member Name Removed], I am very sorry for your experience. We fell down on multiple accounts in failing to provide the service you were expecting and that our customers normally receive. I have identified the specific causes behind our failings, and there have been both disciplinary consequences and re-training in communication protocols. I’m disappointed that we let you down the way we did. It runs counter to what we emphasize about meeting and exceeding our customers’ expectations. Again, I’m so terribly sorry that we let you down. - Brian Fultz (Owner)

07/19/2020

Catherine L.

Sir Grout and their technician Marlin did a fabulous job. When we purchased our house, the granite was in good shape but was beaten up in a few places by the previous owners. We are very pleased that the technician could minimize the damage and greatly improve the appearance of our kitchen. He also sealed it and did some grout repair. Highly recommend and very pleased. Thank you!

Description of Work
Granite countertops - polishing and stain removal

Category countertops,marble & granite,buffing & polishing

03/13/2020

Kitty C.

Sir Grout deal a great job on resealing the granite countertop and island in the kitchen. The countertop/island had not been resealed for some time (probably 20 years), and the grout between the granite slabs needed to be replaced. Ed, a technician from Sir Grout, came to the house on time and completed the service within two hours. The resealing service made the countertop/island much better looking. I can also see that the surface repels water now (water drops stay as beads). I would hire Sir Grout for my next project again.

Description of Work
Kitchen Countertop Resealing

Category countertops,marble & granite

02/01/2020

Bekki S.

One room looks spectacular and the shower and bath do as well. The large kitchen turned out very well due to the perseverance of Marlon. When Gary did the estimate, he hadn't realized that the some of the grout was dirty because of oil which is very difficult to remove. More time to work on this space would have been helpful but Sir Grout had a lot of clients lined up. Marlon was able to clean that grout very well, though not totally which we really understood. But they ended up sealing it differently -- which we okayed -- and it looks very good but if more time was allotted to allow for problems, Marlon & Ed might have been able to complete it as we had contracted. Would hire them again!

Description of Work
2 rooms tiles's grout cleaned and shower & bath caulk redone

Category bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile,floor cleaning

01/20/2020

Loral P.

Very (very!) pleased with the work and the whole process was seamless. I spoke to four companies before picking this one and am so pleased that I choose Sir Grout. I was able to schedule the visit for the estimate within a week and then schedule the work within a week, and on the day of my choice. The technician was prompt, professional, polite and really thorough. I was stunned at how beautiful the marble looked after he was done. Pricing was also good - right in the mix of the range of quotes I received, and I'm certain after seeing the work that I got a deal as the work is so pristine. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
restoration marble countertops

Category marble & granite

AMG Flooring LLC

Ayoub Carpet Service

We make your carpet & rugs look like new again by offering the most thorough green-cleaning possible by our friendly and accommodating staff- saving you thousands of dollars in replacement and giving your home a breath of fresh air…removing harmful pollutants and contaminants.

Offers by Ayoub Carpet Service on Angi
    K&K Hardwood Floor Inc

We supply and install all major brands of Hardwood, Engineered Hardwood, Unfinished Hardwood from Mirage, Mercier, Lauzon, Wickham, Bruce, Armstrong, Somerset, Chesapeake, Mannington, Mullican, Shaw, Exotics from Indus Parquet, Triangulo, Ribadao, and Water/Pet proofed Luxury Vinyl Planks/Tile from Mannington Adura Max, Shaw Floorte, Coretec, Michael Raskins , Armstrong Pryzm, Elelments, Carpet by Shaw Caress, Mohawk Smartstrands, Silk line, etc. We have our own team of installers with 5 company vans with 10 years of average experience. Sales team is very knowledgeable and courteous who can guide you to the right products at the right price for your needs. Free Estimate exclude *Repair(charge $50 for estimate) Call for details. Award winning.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Cleaning, sealing, and restoration of grout, tile, and natural stone. Our services make grout stain resistant, waterproof, and mold and mildew resistant. Recaulking showers, baths, back splashes. Sealing, honing and polishing of natural stone (floors, countertops, showers, etc). Remove and replace cracked tiles and regrouting. Water damage repair of tiled areas, showers. High durability coatings for high traffic areas. No sanding wood floors refinishing. Slip resistant applications.

We do not install tiles or back splashes