Problem Solved Services LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since June 2012

20596 Woodcock Ct

Leesburg, VA 20175

Problem Solved Services LLC is locally owned and operated by the two owners that have that have a combined 38 years of experience. As homeowners change their landscape design we can add or adjust your irrigation and/or landscape lighting system(s) to enhance your property. We can coordinate with your landscape company/contractor to help prevent issues before they arise. Our goal is to consistently exceed your customer service needs and expectations....

04/13/2017

Mary T.

I called Problem Solved because another sprinkler service attempted to perform a spring turn on and could not complete the job....the main unit was leaking water in several places. I was told I needed a whole new unit ($550). I was suspicious because in the fall another tech from this other service told me the system looked perfect and everything was fine. I asked the tech to remove the unit and leave. I needed a second opinion so I chose Problem Soved. Problem Solved had a real human answer the phone! They were able to get me on their schedule in a couple days. The tech arrived during the time promised. He took the unit and put it on--it was leaking all over. Instead of throwing up his arms he figured out what the problem was---the unit had gunk in it and needed to be flushed. Viola! The unit worked perfectly! Problem Solved easily saved me $550. I will use them again and recommend them highly!

Description of Work
Second opinion on irrigation unit

11/10/2016

Sean G.

They did a great job and were very professional.

Description of Work
Outdoor Lighting Repair

11/08/2016

Sean G.

Excellent. Tony and his entire crew showed up right on time on a Saturday morning. Tony supervised team as they figured out why my 4 lights kept shorting out. He described for me why the problem was occurring, what they were going to do to fix it and they guys were very professional. I will definitely use them going forward for my outdoor lighting needs vs the 'other guy' and we will also consider them for our irrigation services in the future due to our excellent experience with them.

Description of Work
Repair of 4 well lights.

Category irrigation systems,outdoor lighting

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback we really appreciate your thoughts. So glad we were able to help resolve your issues and help you to enjoy your lights again. we look forward to working with you in the future.

03/01/2016

Valerie D.

Category irrigation systems

Thank you for your referral.

10/20/2014

John L.

Tony, from PROBLEM SOLVED, arrived within the appointment window. He checked the sprinklers for damage and then winterized the system. He explained what he was doing and provided tips on keeping the system in good working condition. I have used PROBLEM SOLVED three times over the past two years and have been very impressed with Tony's professionalism, reliability, knowledge and fair prices. I highly recommend Tony at PROBLEM SOLVED for any sprinkler system requirements. He is a pro!

Description of Work
Winterization of in-ground sprinkler system.

03/27/2014

brad J.

Bottom line is, I'd use them again and plan on it.

11/13/2013

Helik S.

Responded promptly to my call, accommodating scheduling, performed the task as expected, and had a few good suggestions for the next season. Price is normal for this kind of service, accordingly the B grade for a reasonable rather than an exceptional deal. Will definitely employ again for some modification and perhaps lighting next season.

Description of Work
Winterize sprinkler system

Category irrigation systems

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate it. It is a please working with you.

09/14/2013

Richard Y.

The guys came out on time and were very efficient, knowledgeable, and reasonable. They were extremely helpful and were willing to explain what they were doing. I am VERY impressed with their work and their professionalism. I will be sure to call on them again.

Description of Work
I had a major leak in my sprinkler pipes, broken sprinkler heads, and a non-working rain gauge on the system.

Category irrigation systems

Thank you for taking the time to review us, as in any good business word of mouth is our best advertising. We are pleased that you are Happy with our services and we are here if you need us again... Tony Mortilla and matthew Burtt Owner

05/20/2013

John W.

This provider responded promptly to repair damaged pipes from laying drainage pipes. They quickly and expertly repaired the damaged pipes and ensured that there were no further leaks in the system. They have always provided timely and expert service to my irrigation system. I would highly recommend this provider to anyone needing lawn irrigation services.

Description of Work
Repaired damaged irrigation pipes.

Category irrigation systems

Thank you for the comments we appreciate you taking the time. It is a please doing business with you.

12/04/2012

Maria S.

Mr. Tony was on time. The price was more than reasonable. He was very professional and friendly. I would recommend him to all my friends and family.

Description of Work
Winterized the sprinkler system.

12/02/2012

Paul F.

As always, Tony and Matt are knowledgeable, courteous and professional. They take the time to answer all my questions and give me a thorough understanding of any problems and proposed solutions. The great thing is that they always provide options.

Description of Work
Problem Solved Services maintains my lawn irrigation system and my landscape lighting. Both Tony and Matt are the very best at what they do. The winterization of my irrigation system was completed in a thorough and efficient manner and each and every time I need something done, whether it is a big job such as moving a sprinkler head or a small job like replacing a light bulb, I can count on the guys from Problem Solved to handle it in a fast, efficient manner.

Category irrigation systems,outdoor lighting

10/18/2012

John W.

They are always professional and provide expert service. I am extremely pleased with the service provided and the versatility provided by Problem Solved. I highly recommend them to anyone requiring service to residential irrigation systems. I will definitely use them next Spring to reconnect my irrigation system and to adjust my irrigation zones. Also, I will use them to correct drainage problems on my property. I am confident that they can deliver professional and effective landscaping solutions.

Description of Work
Problem Solved has maintained my residential irrigation system and in this case they winterized my system by evacuating my irrigation zones with an air compressor. They inspected my backflow valve and drained my fertilizer tank. I can rely on them to deliver expert and effective service.

HEMAX Construction Services & Landscaping LLC

Hemax Construction Services & Landscaping LLC is a landscaping company offering a wide range of home improvement services in Northern Virginia. We believe that each landscaping project is a reflection of our client’s personality and an extension of their home. This is why we always involve our clients in every decision we make by communicating with them throughout the construction process. For more than 15 years, we’ve been creating outdoor spaces tailored to the needs of clients. They love that we pay close attention to details, and provide prompt customer service, reasonable pricing, and personalized landscape services. **Please allow 24-48 business hours for a response to your inquiry.** Additional phone - (703) 481-0020. See website for additional services. Award wining. Additional email - sales@hemaxlandscaping.com.

Bartz Landscaping

Our Mission at Bartz Landscaping is to design, build, and maintain Outdoor Living Spaces and Scenery to create Timeless Memories for our Clients. Bartz Landscaping is a customer-centric organization that fulfills their daily operations and mission with the Utmost Care and Attention-To-Detail for our Customers. We believe that we will accomplish our Goals and Targets- by helping our Customers, Vendors, Staff, and Community in accomplishing Their Goals and Targets. Bartz Landscaping is specialized and exhibits their talents through Pool & Spa Building, Landscaping, Hardscaping & Masonry, Drainage Solutions, and Horticulture. Sean Bartz, Founder & Owner, can be found providing solutions, coaching and developing the Team, helping our Clients, and Sharing Smiles & Positivity. MHIC #137028. MDA- F1170

Offers by Bartz Landscaping on Angi
    BLUE SKY LANDSCAPING

A full service grounds maintenance and installation company, serving Northern Virginia. Excellence in customer service is our top priority and our goal as always is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients. Through excellence and our detail orientated employees, we know that you will always be satisfied.

Offers by BLUE SKY LANDSCAPING on Angi
    Check, PayPal

Landscape lighting & Irrigation Service including: Installation, repairs, additions, micro tubing(drip irrigation), Backflow testing, inspections, seasonal check ups, Irrigation Turn on and Winterizations, Controller replacement. Home Owners new to irrigation systems- we can train you on how to set your controller and understand how your system is set up and work with you to make any changes to meet your needs We also: repair electrical dog fecnce, marking the irrigation valves and water lines

NA