Arundel Woodworks

Founded 2001 • With Angi since December 2009

Arundel Woodworks is a family owned and operated business. The owners Ann and Keith meet with all the clients to go over the projects and are on all project sites during construction. We are involved every step of the project. We have 26 years of experience in the home remodeling field. Our associates are experienced, highly skilled and respectful with a clean cut appearance. Our business is dedicated to providing Northern Virginia with professional home remodeling and general construction. Our Company offers free estimates....

Maple Irrigation, LLC

We are a veteran owned business with over 16 years of experience. We specialize in lawn irrigation maintenance, as well as, outdoor low voltage lighting and drainage systems. We provide service to all irrigation systems and offer a variety of service options.

Yard Enhancement Services LLC

Locally owned and operated full-service landscaping company

J Reynolds Landscaping

J Reynolds Landscaping was created to provide the Northern Virginia area with the highest quality installation of landscaping materials possible. The Owner, Matt Meyer along with Jason Reynolds, has been installing custom designs right here in the northern Virginia area for over 18 years. With a reputation for excellence, the highest quality customer service, master craftsmanship and fair pricing. A design expert will come to your home and provide you with a free consultation and estimate for your homes unique needs. J Reynolds Landscaping will then provide you with the professional installation of the materials that you have chosen for your home. We differ from other Landscaping companies because we: - Never sub-contract any portion of the job. - A design expert is physically on every job site. - Your job is completed before any other job has been started. - We have no day laborers. - We are licensed and insured. - Estimates are always free. - All installers have at least 3 years of experience.

02/08/2016

Keith showed up when planned and looked everything over. The very next day I had a written order of work that met all of my requirements. He came very quickly once I signed the contract and delivered materials. He did some pre-fabrication in his shop, as well. The work was done quickly and very professionally. I was so pleased that I recommended him to a friend who needed a whole deck rebuild, and...

Description of Work
Rebuilt stairs, replaced support poles and beams to bring deck up to code. They also replaced a rotted joist.

Category woodworking

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to give us such an outstanding review. Please contact us with any future projects you may have. We look forward to working with you in the future. Respectfully, Ann and Keith

11/27/2015

The work was completed on schedule and to my satisfaction. I?ll be keeping them in mind for any future project and I can highly recommend them!

Description of Work
I used Arundel Woodworks for a recent project. Keith came over and provided a clear description of what work needed to be done. He also gave me what I thought was a fair price.

Category woodworking

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the outstanding review. It was a pleasure working with you on your deck project. If there are any other services we can do for you in the future please contact us. We look forward to building a long term business/client relationship. We look forward to working with you on your future projects. Respectfully, Ann and Keith

10/15/2015

It was a challenge looking for someone to build a deck without charging us a fortune. After reading reviews, I contacted Arundel WW and got their prompt response. Keith came over later the same day and discussed the project in detail, we settled on a price and signed a contract the very next day. Keith and his team are thorough professionals and finished the job. We had a great experience working ...

Description of Work
Built a 9'x9' deck with 9 steps.

Category woodworking

Dear [Member Name Removed] Thank you for the outstanding review. It was a pleasure meeting you and working with you on your deck project. We are very happy you are pleased with your experience with our Company. We look forward to building a long term business/client relationship. We look forward to working with you on your future projects. Respectfully, Ann and Keith

07/27/2015

Keith examined the job the afternoon on Thursday and we discussed his proposed solution and answer my questions and concerns. He said that he would get back to me that afternoon with an E-mail after consulting with his manager. He did say that he could do the project in four hours the next afternoon. I received a call early the next morning with a quoted cost which I accepted. Indeed he and his cr...

Description of Work
Arundel Woodworks installed two, new 6"x6" posts to replace my three rotted 4"x4" posts. This entailed digging and constructing new footers and installing a new support beam made of two 2"x10" planks.

Category excavators,woodworking

Dear {Member name removed}, Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review for our Company. We are so very glad we were able to come up wtih a solution within your budget. It was a pleasure working with you and if you need anything else please let us know. We look forward to hearing from you in the future. Best Regards, Ann and Keith Arundel Woodworks

05/21/2015

Keith's came and checked out the job, discussed what was needed. When I had different quotes for different types of treads and risers he advised me on the best course of action. Today he and his team came and installed the stairs quickly and cleanly. All the team were careful in my home, treated me and it with respect and cleaned everything up afterwards.

Description of Work
Replaced carpet in the stairs with hardwood stairs. installed retrofit wood stair treads and risers.

Category woodworking

Dear (removed member name), Thank you so very much for choosing our Company to work with on your project and for the outstanding review. I am so very pleased you found the product that you wanted and the install went so smoothly. It was a pleasure meeting you and working with you on your project. We wish you many years of enjoyment. If there are ever any issues or concerns please contact us. We lo...

Patio Design & Building, Deck Repair, Renovation, Deck & Porch Conversions, Pergolas, Portico's, Builtin Furniture, Home Office, Libraries, Fireplace Surrounds, Bathroom & Kitchen Remodeling & Custom Carpentry, interior painting

Carpet Installation & Exterior House Painting.

Check, Visa, MasterCard